Treedles on the Tree Kickstarter campaign Stefan Karl Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treedles on the Tree Kickstarter campaign Stefan Karl Artwork

Not 15 minutes ago had an email come through about some sort of official Stefan tribute.

Hopefully THIS link works.

(What my email said)
    "Some years ago, we created a proposed animated TV series called The Treedles, to star Stefan Karl. Time and circumstance intervened, and that project never got off the drawing board.
    The Treedles TV project has now been transformed into a Christmas-themed family board game - Treedles on the Tree - and it's our pleasure to announce that one of the characters, named Besti, will be included in the game as a tribute to our beloved friend Stefan.
    We are launching a Kickstarter campaign on December 4, 2018, to spread the word about the project. If we are able to meet our fundraising goals, we will immediately begin production of the game so that it will be ready for delivery in 2019. It takes a long time to manufacture a game, but we hope you’ll find it was worth the wait!"

Kickstarter Project - Treedles on the Tree official page here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...es-on-the-tree

Click image for larger version  Name:	NuttyRotten.PNG Views:	1 Size:	741.5 KB ID:	153421

Curious to know what you all think, happy thoughts? Or "eh, that's a bit of a tenuous link" as I agree with both view points.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Re: Treedles on the Tree

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    OK, because I'm 112 and out of practise, I had to google how to start a new thread, so forgive me if this is in completely the wrong place, but I'm sure bigger brains than mine will fix everything!

Not 15 minutes ago had an email come through about some sort of official Stefan tribute.

Hopefully THIS link works.

(What my email said)
    "Some years ago, we created a proposed animated TV series called The Treedles, to star Stefan Karl. Time and circumstance intervened, and that project never got off the drawing board.
    The Treedles TV project has now been transformed into a Christmas-themed family board game - Treedles on the Tree - and it's our pleasure to announce that one of the characters, named Besti, will be included in the game as a tribute to our beloved friend Stefan.
    We are launching a Kickstarter campaign on December 4, 2018, to spread the word about the project. If we are able to meet our fundraising goals, we will immediately begin production of the game so that it will be ready for delivery in 2019. It takes a long time to manufacture a game, but we hope you’ll find it was worth the wait!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9100[/ATTACH]

Curious to know what you all think, happy thoughts? Or "eh, that's a bit of a tenuous link" as I agree with both view points.
    Seems nice! R.I.P. :(

Comment

Project live now!
      Not sure if I mentioned this before, but the game has been created by Mark Valenti.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
        Project live now!
        Not sure if I mentioned this before, but the game has been created by Mark Valenti.
        Pretty cool!

Comment

It's also worth mentioning that some of the profits will go towards Stefan's family. Please consider donating! The Kickstarter ends at the end of December, so please do it asap :)

Comment

This is the official link to the kickstarter project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...es-on-the-tree
            it's now at 10% of the total amount needed.

-- added the link to the first post --
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks Pooky!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                This is the official link to the kickstarter project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...es-on-the-tree
                -- added the link to the first post --
                Cheers, P :)

Thought I'd check in on this.

71 backers is amazing, but I'm looking at "£1,883 pledged of £15,897 to go".
                £14,014 (15897 - 1883) divided by 22 days, equals £637 to be pledged on each of the remaining 22 days.

I fear it's Stefán's book all over again.

Comment

Mhm :(

Comment

Treedles on the Tree

It's canceled :(
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      It's canceled :(
                      Dang it...

It could had been a popular board game!

Just, a lot of people didn't even know about it...

Comment

:(

Comment

Working...
                        X