Question about the singer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the singer

I’ve been trying to find out who the singer is of the LazyTown songs. The Wikipedia article for Bing Bang only says “Stephanie”, but does that mean it’s indeed Jaulianna Mauriello? If it was her, was the singing for Bing Bang and the other songs redone with Chloe Lang? Thanks :)

Re: Question about the singer

There are a lot of Stephanie actors that sang the Bing Bang song. For the TV series it's Julianna Mauriello (season one/two) and Chloe Lang (season 3/4).
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Ok, so that’s really her voice? She’s really talented if she can sing that well, dance, and act.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal Child View Post
        Ok, so that’s really her voice? She’s really talented if she can sing that well, dance, and act.
        She sure is. it's stepher time

Comment

Ok, but for my other question: is there a version of “Bing Bang” from Chloe Lang as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal Child View Post
            Ok, but for my other question: is there a version of “Bing Bang” from Chloe Lang as well?
            Yes, every episode that Chloe is on (season 3 and 4) Chloe is singing Bing Bang.

Comment

Working...
            X