What happened to LazyTown's message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to LazyTown's message?

Magnus made LazyTown trillion years ago to fight against obesity by trying to let kids eat healthy and move a lot. That message was very clear in the Latibaer plays and continued in the first season of the LazyTown TV show. It became less prominent in the second season, returned for a good part in the LazyTown Extra episodes, but disappeared in the 3rd and 4th season. The last two seasons are nothing more than entertainment.

When Stephanie gets her breakfast, for example. This is what makes people fat in the first place!

4 eggs on white bread! meat with a lot of cheese/butter, and again pieces of eggs, 2 croissants, two pieces of sugar bread... the only healthy thing are the mandarins.

There are more examples, and I talked about it a few times. I really dislike this part of the 3rd and 4th season.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image41.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	279.8 KB
ID:	153394
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: What happened to LazyTown's message?

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    When Stephanie gets her breakfast, for example. This is what makes people fat in the first place!

4 eggs on white bread! meat with a lot of cheese/butter, and again pieces of eggs, 2 croissants, two pieces of sugar bread... the only healthy thing are the mandarins

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8998[/ATTACH]
    The fact it's implied that Milford brought all of that food for just Stephanie and not even to share it between himself and her makes that amount of food even worse lol

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      4 eggs on white bread! meat with a lot of cheese/butter, and again pieces of eggs, 2 croissants, two pieces of sugar bread... the only healthy thing are the mandarins.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	cheese.png
Views:	1
Size:	280.7 KB
ID:	150347
      I eat cheese pretty regularly but that's a TON of cheese...

Also the glass of cured acrylic resin probably isn't very healthy either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
        Also the glass of cured acrylic resin probably isn't very healthy either.
        LOL
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

the style of this drinking glass is a classic
          Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X