Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to make and write a LazyTown episode, what would that episode be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were to make and write a LazyTown episode, what would that episode be?

What would be the name and plot of that episode if you were to make a LazyTown episode?

Re: If you were to make and write a LazyTown episode, what would that episode be?

Day of The LazyRope... where robbie set up a competition for mayor with the winner of a jump rope contest being the resulting New Mayor of Lazytown.. he has gotten tired of the banging in his liar so makes a machine where the jumping of the kids produces some type of sleepy gas bubbles or something of another... resulting in everyone jumping themselves to sleep ... only stingy who opted out of the competition (saying he has already declared himself new mayor) was able to use his bubble catching toy to save the day IDK... its supposed to by parable for the communist antifa problem we have right now in the west.. whatever...

Comment

Re: If you were to make and write a LazyTown episode, what would that episode be?

idk about a title, but I thought extensively about the S5 opening episode
      weaponized autism incoming-

So idk if Chloe can still play Stephanie but whatever, cast her. We'll cast Goi (idk wtf the rest of his name is, he played Robbie in the Hollini Festival and did a bretty gud job) as Robbie. We'll bring Magnus back as Sportacus just this once.
      It'll be the first day of summer, and the kids are stoked to play outside and to be free from school, and especially to hang out with Sport. By this point, he'll be showing his age a bit. Maybe he's got some wrinkles around his eyes, and such, maybe he tries a handstand and accidentally collapses, maybe the kids actually outrun him for once. They're all a bit concerned, but Sport insists that it's no big deal. So we get a new kid (grown ass man) in town, played by Dyri Kristjansson (the new guy playing Sportacus). Introduce him as Alex (I'm taking that route. fite me.) Alex is awestuck by Sportacus' moves, even in his old age. He is able to replicate everything, and Sportacus realizes that Alex would be a great replacement. He gives him the crystal, and knights him as the new above average superhero of Lazytown, Sportacus 11. OG Sport goes back to his elf village or something (some excuse to have him leave/retire) Alex (Sportacus) is unsure about everything, but with the kids by his side, he'll learn what it takes to stand up for what is right, and to be a hero.

Comment

nice plot...would prefer the way of replacement like Charlie Harper though...just let him die...death by accident...he drops to the botton from his airship while trying to save the kids e.g. coz Robbie manipulated his skychaser before
        Gallery

Comment

If you were to make and write a LazyTown episode, what would that episode be?

lmao people explode when they fall from too high of a height. It's like a red water balloon.
          If Sportacus fell from his airship???
          Oh well, these kids needed to toughen up one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
            idk about a title, but I thought extensively about the S5 opening episode
            weaponized autism incoming-

So idk if Chloe can still play Stephanie but whatever, cast her. We'll cast Goi (idk wtf the rest of his name is, he played Robbie in the Hollini Festival and did a bretty gud job) as Robbie. We'll bring Magnus back as Sportacus just this once.
            It'll be the first day of summer, and the kids are stoked to play outside and to be free from school, and especially to hang out with Sport. By this point, he'll be showing his age a bit. Maybe he's got some wrinkles around his eyes, and such, maybe he tries a handstand and accidentally collapses, maybe the kids actually outrun him for once. They're all a bit concerned, but Sport insists that it's no big deal. So we get a new kid (grown ass man) in town, played by Dyri Kristjansson (the new guy playing Sportacus). Introduce him as Alex (I'm taking that route. fite me.) Alex is awestuck by Sportacus' moves, even in his old age. He is able to replicate everything, and Sportacus realizes that Alex would be a great replacement. He gives him the crystal, and knights him as the new above average superhero of Lazytown, Sportacus 11. OG Sport goes back to his elf village or something (some excuse to have him leave/retire) Alex (Sportacus) is unsure about everything, but with the kids by his side, he'll learn what it takes to stand up for what is right, and to be a hero.
            In Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini, Robbie/Glanni was played by Guðjón Davið Karlsson. Nice idea, though! Perfect for a Season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
              In Latabæjarhtáíð í Höllini, Robbie/Glanni was played by Guðjón Davið Karlsson. Nice idea, though! Perfect for a Season 5.
              Aye, thanks! He did a really great job playing Robbie, he even got the voice down pat!
              I think he would react all confused and shocked, like "Are you kidding me, there's ANOTHER ONE??!" But because Alex didn't really have any formal hero training, he'll be a little more susceptible to vices, and often question what's right and wrong. It'll be kind of a tug of war over Sportacus between the kids and Robbie.

Speaking of which.. where was Stefan during the festival? I know it was before he got really ill, but I wonder why he couldn't play Robbie...
              Why wasn't he invited??! LET HIM IN!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezaconefifeten View Post
                Aye, thanks! He did a really great job playing Robbie, he even got the voice down pat!
                I think he would react all confused and shocked, like "Are you kidding me, there's ANOTHER ONE??!" But because Alex didn't really have any formal hero training, he'll be a little more susceptible to vices, and often question what's right and wrong. It'll be kind of a tug of war over Sportacus between the kids and Robbie.

Speaking of which.. where was Stefan during the festival? I know it was before he got really ill, but I wonder why he couldn't play Robbie...
                Why wasn't he invited??! LET HIM IN!
                You're welcome! I literally went to a video of the play on YouTube, and looked at the credits, then wrote it down with an Icelandic Keyboard. IDK why Stefan was not in the Festival...

Comment

After two Ziggy's birthday episodes and one Sportacus's birthday episode I was surprised we never got an episode celebrating Robbie's birthday. Would he just laze around all day while everyone tried to celebrate, or give himself a present by trying to make everyone lazy or run Sportacus out of town?

Comment

Working...
                  X