Bubble093 (Sarah)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubble093 (Sarah)

I might as well post this here. Sarah was quite an important person in the old generation LazyTown Community 2008-2012, and made about 80 cosplay videos where she danced and did exercise moves. The younger generation doesn't really know her because her account got closed somewhere in 2013. You can still find some videos online though, and some of us old generation have saved a few videos.

Well, she recently took her own life. It looked like everything was fine after a depressive period of time so this came unexpected.
    It's devastated, and in combination with Stefán's death almost impossible to go on, but we have to.
    I made this video in tears, skipped meals and sleep, and I'm glad my sister could help me a lot, and with the support of the Admins. It was the least we could do for her.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Bubble093 (Sarah)

RIP, Sarah. Very nice tribute, Pook!

Comment

Rest in peace, Sarah. I've always loved the dancing videos of hers that I'd seen.

Comment

i hadnt reached out to her in forever... this is just unbelievable... does anyone know the day? .. i had just made a video dedicated to her "never gonna dance again" mixed with "rebel yell"... then a few hours later i saw your upload pooky...

Comment

Why did she take her own life? How did you find out about this?

Comment

So young, very sad. RIP
            Just saw her videos of her dog, she really loved him.

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
              Why did she take her own life? How did you find out about this?
              I don't give that information. She was one of our best friends.
              Vivian heard it first because she was closest with Sarah.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

My condolences to her family and friends. So sorry, Pooky

Comment

made an appointment w my therapist for tomorrow .. maybe venting will straighten stuff out.. im just surprised that i didnt know sooner.. given i was an avid follower of hers obviously.... the video and the personalized requiem was very lovely BTW kudos to you guys who made that video with pooky..it was a wonderful send off.. this is a very difficult aspect to face when you consider lazytown the escape from ones own sullen reality...losing a very important piece of that comfortable world. im wondering many things now.. about her favorite everything outside of lazytown.. or perhaps ill keep her the way i remembered her.. as a spirited beautiful and loving girl. ..Goodbye Sarah i wish i knew you as more but for now you will stay in my memory kept.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    I might as well post this here. Sarah was quite an important person in the old generation LazyTown Community 2008-2012, and made about 80 cosplay videos where she danced and did exercise moves. The younger generation doesn't really know her because her account got closed somewhere in 2013. You can still find some videos online though, and some of us old generation have saved a few videos.

Well, she recently took her own life. It looked like everything was fine after a depressive period of time so this came unexpected.
                    It's devastated, and in combination with Stefán's death almost impossible to go on, but we have to.
                    I made this video in tears, skipped meals and sleep, and I'm glad my sister could help me a lot, and with the support of the Admins. It was the least we could do for her.
                    I simply was speechless.

I didn't expect something like that.

Of course I met her on Getlazy, Youtube, Fb and she even helped us with one of Magnús' birthday videos (organized by Ana, many years ago). I laughed many times with their videos when trying the jumps and pirouettes of Julianna (like Stephanie), not always done to perfection but always with great dedication, grace and sweetness.

It really is devastating to hear that someone so young and with so much to do is suddenly leaving us, this way.

I hope that she now, as Stefán shortly before, have the well-deserved rest of their souls.

Dios, acógelos en tu seno...

(Btw, beautiful and touching video LP)

Comment

WHAT?!

Okay, there have been too many deaths this year. STOP.

I'm not gonna lie, I never knew Sarah Porter, as she has been doxxed, or what the heck could have led her to do this. I just watched a few of Bubble 093's Stephanie cosplay videos. And that's sad enough for me.

She seemed happy in LazyPooky's video. Proof that appearances can be deceiving, maybe?

I said on another thread that I haven't cried over Stefan Karl, which I can blame on antidepressants. But, long story short, after watching LazyPooky's video, I CRIED! My mum reckons it was a last straw that broke the camel's back thing. Today I am wearing black leggings and a bright orange top, but I might go all black again tomorrow.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're okay" for those of you that want it, if you do.

Comment

Rest in peace Sarah. I can't believe she's gone. :(

I'm so sorry this happened.

Comment

RIP

Comment

Still can't believe... I remember as a 10-y/o, when my LazyTown obsession just started, that I used to watch her videos, along with Vivian's. This is just horrible :(

Comment

How sad...what a pretty little girl.
                              Her friends and family must be devastated. I will say a prayer for her, the family and her friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X