Áfram Latibær & Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ VHS Rips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Áfram Latibær & Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ VHS Rips

Here are VHS rips from the tapes of Áfram Latibær and Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ. There's nothing too special about them; a few commercials at the beginning of Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ, including one LazyTown one, but nothing we haven't seen before. They're mostly for in case you want some of that [V H S a e s t h e t i c] (レイジータウン)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vq5...f/lzt-vhs-rips

1E - Glanni Glæpur Í Latabæ_x264
    2E - Afram Latibær_x264​

Last edited by LazyPooky; 8 September 2023, 08:09. Reason: updated the download link

Re: Áfram Latibær & Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ VHS Rips

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    They're mostly for in case you want some of that [V H S a e s t h e t i c] (レイジータウン)]
    Damn my favourite aesthetic

Comment

AESTHETIC

Comment

I love me some good old A E S T H E T I C

Comment

Is there a way to access the files in the desktop client? They keep failing through my browser oof

Comment

What ever happened to the files for the VHS tapes?

Comment

Originally posted by GlanniMan View Post
              What ever happened to the files for the VHS tapes?
              Most of the files shared before were uploaded to MEGA (mega.co.nz) . MEGA deletes accounts after a number of months of inactivity. That's what happened here. I can't remember if I have the VHS files somewhere (if I downloaded them) but I let you know when I found them.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Most of the files shared before were uploaded to MEGA (mega.co.nz) . MEGA deletes accounts after a number of months of inactivity. That's what happened here. I can't remember if I have the VHS files somewhere (if I downloaded them) but I let you know when I found them.
                  So, did you find them yet? (I'm just curious)

Comment

So, did you find them yet? (I'm just curious)
                    It's good reminding me. I have updated the first post with a download link to the VHS versions of both the stage plays.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's good reminding me. I have updated the first post with a download link to the VHS versions of both the stage plays.
                      Thank you so much LazyPooky! Thank you so much!

Comment

Something I'm just wondering, does anybody out there have a higher quality rip of these tapes?
                        Because I would like to have an interlaced copy to deinterlace to it's original 50fps.

Comment

Something I'm just wondering, does anybody out there have a higher quality rip of these tapes?
                          Because I would like to have an interlaced copy to deinterlace to it's original 50fps.
                          I don't think there is a better VHS copy. Why the VHS and not the DVD version?

Comment

I don't think there is a better VHS copy. Why the VHS and not the DVD version?
                            Mostly for the commercials, specificly the Wit Puppets one.

Comment

Working...
                            X