Site issue LazyTownWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site issue LazyTownWorld

I went to go clck teh link for Lazytown world yesterday under the special tab whil trying to figure out why teh site went down last night(This was before i foun out this morning) and I iscovere that my anti virus ended up bloking a virus of of it. I of course quickly clicked off to avoid an issue but I tried one more time today jsut to see if it was a flook or somehting. Nope happened again so Please people dont go to that website or rathe rbe careful It might be carryng a virus or something im not sure why or how and im not even sure if thats the culprit but i think it is as i have no threat alerts while ehre or on other wites i visit as i mostly vist two other forums and twitter and youtube. just pointing it out so no one ges a virus or gets into trouble. hopefully whoever runs that site can be notified and have it fixed so no one gets infected btw it said it was a malware virus coming off of it so.....

Site issue LazyTownWorld

I don't have that issue. Can you try with this link: https://lazytownworld.jimdo.com/ ?
    The link in the special tab is a redirect, maybe that is giving problems.

It's only a website with text, photos and YT video shares.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: Site issue LazyTownWorld

Yeah it id it again the first time but subsequent times after it didnt do it Im using Avast btw only mntioned it bc i was quite worried others might get into teh same issue checked again to attempt a screenshot as last time it didnt work. did it again and apperantly it only happens occasionally but avast tells me a threats been dected and it blocks it and its say sits something.kitorg i think idk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	t.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	150307

this is what shows up when i go to that site not every time but occasionally idk why but i thought it was worth sahring for everyoens saety as well as general info

Comment

Maybe it was the twitter widget. Can you try again please?
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            I don't have that issue. Can you try with this link: https://lazytownworld.jimdo.com/ ?
            The link in the special tab is a redirect, maybe that is giving problems.

It's only a website with text, photos and YT video shares.
            That link definitely works.

Comment

No isses this time thanks for tellign them or showing it up

Comment

Working...
              X