X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rest in Peace, Stefan Karl

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    Finally he, his family, and his friends have been released from the agony of a slow, but decisive death. He can now be at peace and his loved ones can move on, but nobody will ever forget the impact that he had on them, personally, professionally, or otherwise. A man can die, but he was more than just a man, and he leaves behind a footprint that will be recognized for a time still. I never met him, or even spoke to him, but I considered him my friend. Today I mourn the loss.
    Very well said. Rest In Peace Stefan

Comment

R.I.P

Comment

I have no words... just a sense of emptiness. I am close to his family. At the moment I just wanna say thanks for all laughs and good memories you was able to create for us, dear Stefán. ♥♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          Finally he, his family, and his friends have been released from the agony of a slow, but decisive death. He can now be at peace and his loved ones can move on, but nobody will ever forget the impact that he had on them, personally, professionally, or otherwise. A man can die, but he was more than just a man, and he leaves behind a footprint that will be recognized for a time still. I never met him, or even spoke to him, but I considered him my friend. Today I mourn the loss.
          Wonderfully put, member Stingy.

Comment

This is very sad. And I was just about to write and send an email to him soon...

From little kids probably hating him back in the 2000's watching him on Nick Jr to fans all over the world loving him and making memes of his hit and popular song "We Are Number One", Stefan will dearly be missed, and has a special place in all of our hearts. From the LazyTown kids standing up to him to the audience laughing at his funny moments, there's no doubt that LazyTown would ever be the same, without him.

Comment

I am extremely saddened. I left this community a while ago, because I lost interest. But hearing this is grave news, indeed.

I just wanted to say how much I loved Stefan Karl, and his work. He was an extremely talented man, and knowing he made a group to stop bullying gives him more of my respect. I have nothing else more to say, but may he rest in peace.

Comment

Also, another sad thing about Stefan's death is that my dad's birthday is today, so everyday my dad turns another year older for now on, I'll always remember Stefan Karl Stefansson, A.K.A. Robbie Rotten dying on this day... :(

Comment

RIP

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Re: RIP

Originally posted by DawnStar View Post
                    NOOOOOOOOOOO
                    https://youtu.be/uZoV-7HJQls?t=22m47s

Comment

Originally posted by Nova Stopmonk View Post
                      Emptiness
                      I can't think of anything else to say but we love you Stefan

Comment

Rest in peace :'(

Comment

I never thought this day would come, and nothing around me makes sense anymore. He truly made me feel happiness whenever he was shown and now when I see him I want to cry. He was a villain on screen, but a hero in my heart.

R.I.P. Stefan Karl.

Comment

“But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you. I love you. With all my heart, I love you.”

― Alan Moore, V for Vendetta

You follow the man through the years, he gets into your heart
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

My heart is sad!

Comment

Rest in Peace, Stefan Karl

The heaven became one star richer today.

You will always be remembered for the wonderful acting you did.
                                My condolences goes out to the family.
                                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X