Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pixel's kitchen -What do you think it looks like/possible location of it in his house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel's kitchen -What do you think it looks like/possible location of it in his house

So, anyway, I think the kitchen is probably in front of his couch/television screen. I sorta wonder what kind of stuff he keeps in his kitchen, it is known that in the later episodes he has apples in his cabinets (as mentioned in Pixelspix) but I am wondering what he had in there before the town he lives in became active, I'm thinking he probably had/still has pizza, maybe chocolate chunks, soda, he probably has a microwave, he should have a refrigerator, probably an oven (most likely an Automatic Oven 6000, since he loves technology), he might have all kinds of kitchen gadgets in there, too. Also, I think they did show a kitchen in the pilot episode (not the actual pilot, the unaired one) but you couldn't really see it.

Pixel's kitchen -What do you think it looks like/possible location of it in his house

- Nacho cheese Doritos
    - Mountain Dew
    - That's it

Comment

Re: Pixel's kitchen -What do you think it looks like/possible location of it in his h

Since there are a set of stairs, I would bet that said kitchen is downstairs, the front door being the entrance to it.

Comment

Working...
      X