Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there so many meme throwbacks in LazyTown's YouTube channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there so many meme throwbacks in LazyTown's YouTube channel?

Wow, I didn't expect that LazyTown likes memes, but at what I found out is that LazyTown's YouTube channel is still posting meme throwbacks, with very funny thumbnails. Why though, anyway?

Re: Why are there so many meme throwbacks in LazyTown's YouTube channel?

They don't care or understand what memes are.
    How are the thumbnails funny?

Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-th-or-not.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	150293
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8895[/ATTACH]
      I don't see how these are funny either

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8895[/ATTACH]
        Notice the faces of Sportacus or Stephanie etc. they make in the thumbnails. And then I noticed one Tumblr page posting a hilarious reaction of Sportacus groaning in pain and agony. Wow.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180803_185441.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	150294

Comment

Still do not see the humor in the pics

Comment

Nope, not funny at all.

Comment

Everyone has a different sense of humour, maybe they find it funny. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
                Nope, not funny at all.
                you don't have to be such a rude person all of the time

Comment

Tervist suomipoikkanen.

Comment

I think some people speculated it's just a bot uploading them

Comment

Originally posted by Nova Stopmonk View Post
                      I think some people speculated it's just a bot uploading them
                      That’s the most likely explanation, that there’s a bot creating random titles for compilations of random LT songs. If there was a human posting these I’d be a bit concerned.

Comment

The videos are simple and easy to pump out with no effort.

I wouldn't doubt that bot theory.
                        It's definitely possible, because I've programmed it myself. Simply select some random songs, concatenate into a video and then set the title with the first song inserted.

Comment

Working...
                        X