City Background pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Background pictures?

heeey can someone add here the LazyTown Background of the city! please! like the back behind robbie! please! :(

Originally posted by sportafake
    heeey can someone add here the LazyTown Background of the city! please! like the back behind robbie! please! :(
    Like the one on the LazyTown site?

Comment

I'm not sure I like that picture after I realised how wrong it is... but it's nice to see a hi-res picture of all the houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
        I'm not sure I like that picture after I realised how wrong it is...
        What's wrong with it ?
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          What's wrong with it ?
          Yeah, "scary" wrong like Ziggys belly?
          or
          "Technically" wrong like Steph's not in a dress?{I know characters evolve, but you know what I mean.}
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
            Yeah, "scary" wrong like Ziggys belly?
            or
            "Technically" wrong like Steph's not in a dress?{I know characters evolve, but you know what I mean.}
            No, no! I guess this is what I get for being lazy and not quoting - I was referring to the picture of the town because the geography is wrong. All the houses are laid out weirdly.

I am a huge fan of Ziggy's belly.

Comment

No, no! I guess this is what I get for being lazy and not quoting - I was referring to the picture of the town because the geography is wrong. All the houses are laid out weirdly
              I see.
              I am a huge fan of Ziggy's belly
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

No, no! I guess this is what I get for being lazy and not quoting - I was referring to the picture of the town because the geography is wrong. All the houses are laid out weirdly.
                You'r right...and they forgot about the purple mountains too

Comment

No, no! I guess this is what I get for being lazy and not quoting -
                  I was referring to the picture of the town because the geography is wrong. All the houses are laid out weirdly.
                  I think it's photoshopped ;)
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I think it's photoshopped ;)
                    I just feel like they could have made some more effort, you know? I'd really like a wallpaper of Lazytown itself, but I don't want one that doesn't even look like the one the show. I don't know if this is another case of them being lazy because it's a kids thing and people aren't going to get fussy about the layout of a representation of a fictional town... I'd just like it to be accurate. There's a map of the town at the start of every episode and almost all of them have clear shots of it from above, so why is it so hard when making a promotional wallpaper?

The terrible photoshopping that the characters sometimes undergo irritates me too. Is there really any need?

Mind you, I'm probably making way too much of a fuss here.

Comment

I just feel like they could have made some more effort, you know? I'd really like a wallpaper of Lazytown itself, but I don't want one that doesn't even look like the one the show. I don't know if this is another case of them being lazy because it's a kids thing and people aren't going to get fussy about the layout of a representation of a fictional town... I'd just like it to be accurate. There's a map of the town at the start of every episode and almost all of them have clear shots of it from above, so why is it so hard when making a promotional wallpaper?

The terrible photoshopping that the characters sometimes undergo irritates me too. Is there really any need?

Mind you, I'm probably making way too much of a fuss here.
                      I agree with you, and you are not making a fuss

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                        I agree with you, and you are not making a fuss
                        Although I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself sometimes, I can't get upset by anything you mentioned
                        The picture looks cool enough for me.

Comment

Although I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself sometimes, I can't get upset by anything you mentioned
                          The picture looks cool enough for me.
                          I thought it was okay at first too. But for some reason I had a horrible revelation, I wish I hadn't... :(

Comment

I thought it was okay at first too. But for some reason I had a horrible revelation, I wish I hadn't... :(
                            Oh my...what did they do to you :(

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                              Originally posted by sportafake
                              Like the one on the LazyTown site?

not exactly but thanks! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X