• Latibaer book cover

Let's get WAYYYY oldskool.

Latibaer book cover

Who all that peoples? And where the Steph? :|

Comment

Latibaer book cover

Originally posted by PolarFox
      Who all that peoples? And where the Steph? :|
      I'm sure you can figure them all out lol. Stephanie is the one sitting down on the very left.

Comment

Latibaer book cover

Originally posted by Stingy
        Let's get WAYYYY oldskool.
        is it me or would you guys agree that Robbie looks like a stereotype image of an Jew there ?...reminds me a bit of a well known german Nazi propaganda poster...

Gallery

Comment

Latibaer book cover

translate please (i've take that )

Comment

Latibaer book cover

Originally posted by PolarFox
            translate please (i've take that )
            I've just realized thats not german...lol..maybe dutch or hebrew...it means "Der ewige Jude"..."the wandering Jew" or something..
            Gallery

Comment

Latibaer book cover

Originally posted by Buzz

is it me or would you guys agree that Robbie looks like a stereotype image of an Jew there ?...reminds me a bit of a well known german Nazi propaganda poster...

He does...the american's did the same thing with the nazis and the japs...and the arabs too...and the iranians and other islamic states do the same thing about jews and americans...guess that's just how a bad person is seen by everyone.

Comment

Latibaer book cover

I've just realized thats not german...lol..maybe dutch or hebrew...it means "Der ewige Jude"..."the wandering Jew" or something..
                it's the hebrew alphabet and that's what it means: "the wandering jew"

Comment

Latibaer book cover

It's dutch and it means like a jew forever
                  Eeuwig = forever
                  The sentense translates different in english. Probably like once a jew always a jew
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Latibaer book cover

Originally posted by pooky
                    It's dutch and it means like a jew forever
                    Eeuwig = forever
                    The sentense translates different in english. Probably like once a jew always a jew
                    Both Buzz and pooky are right http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_ewige_Jude

Comment

Latibaer book cover

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                      Both Buzz and pooky are right http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_ewige_Jude
                      hmm wandering is not really a good translation, sometimes it's not possible to translate it directly. I would go for 'eternal' or 'lifelong' or 'foreverrrrrrr'
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Latibaer book cover

hmm wandering is not really a good translation, sometimes it's not possible to translate it directly. I would go for 'eternal' or 'lifelong' or 'foreverrrrrrr'
                        maybe you have a point there...I tend also to this translation..."ewig" just mean that the (stereotype) features of Jews never end I think...
                        Gallery

Comment

Latibaer book cover

--- 3 pages of off-topic conversations are moved to the VIP forums ---
                          lazypooky

- - - - - -

That's true buzz, offtopic conversations are not a problem if it's not too much. This conversation is now three pages long and started with a non-lazytown picture, so an indirect converstation. Now you can't predict how long a offtopic converstation will be if you just started one but we can put an end to it if it's too long. If you really want to talk about an offtopic subject make a topic in the right place for it, if you think it's gonna be longer than 2 to 3 pages. Back to topic.
                          sorry Pooky but you are not right...this one was the origin

anyway...maybe you have a point there and let us stop this annoying dispute and back to the roots...

Gallery

Comment

Latibaer book cover

sorry Pooky but you are not right...this one was the origin
                            Yeah, I blame Stingy for all the mess he caused with this picture

Comment

Latibaer book cover

Yeah, I blame Stingy for all the mess he caused with this picture
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	hi.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	146656

Comment

Working...
                              X