X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
    But dont worry, i'm sure it's a matter of time before Hollywood bleaches her teeth, and waxes her skin to a seal like finnish.
    Later in season 2 of LazyTown, you'll notice something different about Magnus' and Julianna's teeth. They both bleached their teeth! Stefan Karl kept his teeth normal. I thought that was strange. Magnus also did some stuff to his eye brows.

Originally posted by hlazytownero
    I know GL is an open forum, but please, keep Julianna's physical features away from here. There are more and much interesting issues about Julianna's artistic life that can be discussed. Really.
    I mostly agree with this, but that's because I'm a conservative when it comes to things like that, and I try not to control other people; like when people talk about Magnus' and Stefan's rear ends, all I can do is make this face, , and run away. Although one could argue that teeth is a physical feature. Perhaps a debate on what should or should not be acceptable is in order for this forum, but in another topic.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by nindanjoe
      you'll notice something different about Magnus' and Julianna's teeth
      All we notice In the first episodes Steph have amalgam fillings in the back-teeth, but later it was gone. Maybe they used the brånemark system. Most who love candy do :)

Sorry about the edits. CIA must have been messing with the Wi-Fi network again

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by nindanjoe
        But dont worry, i'm sure it's a matter of time before Hollywood bleaches her teeth, and waxes her skin to a seal like finnish.
        Later in season 2 of LazyTown, you'll notice something different about Magnus' and Julianna's teeth. They both bleached their teeth! Stefan Karl kept his teeth normal. I thought that was strange. Magnus also did some stuff to his eye brows.

I know GL is an open forum, but please, keep Julianna's physical features away from here. There are more and much interesting issues about Julianna's artistic life that can be discussed. Really.
        I mostly agree with this, but that's because I'm a conservative when it comes to things like that, and I try not to control other people; like when people talk about Magnus' and Stefan's rear ends, all I can do is make this face, , and run away. Although one could argue that teeth is a physical feature. Perhaps a debate on what should or should not be acceptable is in order for this forum, but in another topic.
        Maybe I'll be offtopic, but I have to say it anyway:

Again, thanks for your words Nindanjoe. As usual, you know when is time to make fun about something and when is not. That is what I call to be a gentleman.

I think this topic, about Julianna's personal stuff, is one that deserves seriousness. I would like to make clear that I don't pretend to control the way to talk or think of anybody, neither here nor other forums.
        Everybody has the right to say and think what ever he/she wants. I just exposed my point of view (I have that right too). If anybody wants to make fun of it, well, I don't care. I'm not looking for fights to anybody.
        I'm very honest and direct when I write a comment (and probably I talk by other people that don't dare to do the same). I'm in this forum and I participate on it because I can share opinions with some amazing people here and,
        from time to time, to get worth information, pics, videos and whatever, about the LazyTown stuff, that I really admire so much.

H.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Perhaps we should have a policy about Julianna discussion... nothing libellous, nothing about her physical features and DEFINETLY nothing sexual ;)

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

This thread is derailed. No doubt about that. Does anyone movie it?

(It's not Steph - German goths)

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by bungie
              This thread is derailed. No doubt about that. Does anyone movie it?

(It's not Steph - German goths)
              German goths love Lazytown as well as school uniforms it seems ;)

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

My GOD! What have I done?!?

Ah but jokes aside, I see what you mean hlazytownero. You feel we crossed a line and I can respect that.
                It's easy to get caught up in trivial discussions about a celebrity's physical characteristics, or taste in
                clothing, or preferences in diet (etc) becasue we love them so much. I dont think me or anyone else
                involved in the discussion quite grasped the possibility of teeth and armhair offending anyone.
                So though i cant speak for all of us,( and I certainly wouldn't try) I am sorry.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

My GOD! What have I done?!?

Ah but jokes aside, I see what you mean hlazytownero. You feel we crossed a line and I can respect that.
                  It's easy to get caught up in trivial discussions about a celebrity's physical characteristics, or taste in
                  clothing, or preferences in diet (etc) becasue we love them so much. I dont think me or anyone else involved in the discussion quite grasped the possibility of teeth and armhair offending anyone. So though i cant speak for all of us,( and I certainly wouldn't try) I am sorry.

No problem Mr.Meanswell. I really appreciate your words but I don't think is necessary to say "I'm sorry" (although it says a lot of you as person, :) ) .
                  Like you, I only can expose my thoughts like I usually do. If anybody else agree with it or not, it's not on my hands: the other people have to decide by themselves what is the right thing to do.
                  There are moments to make jokes about many things and situations, but there are others when "respect" is the magic word to be used and considered.

H.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

I'm not sorry.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Mr.Meanswell,

Why are you apologizing to this supposed do gooder. Those are the people I least trust trying to be a self proclaimed white knight. If people don't want to be in the limelight and have people poking fun at them don't go into the business in the first place.

If people don't like the way a certain board is, there are plenty of others out there that cater to one's particular view. The only line that has ever been drawn on here at GL is no posting of Juliana's person images that were somehow hacked from her and or shooped Nude images. Talking about Juliana or poking fun at her has never been taboo here at GL. We didn't get the reputation around here as being the ass end of Lazytown community for nothing. It's been a lot of work getting that reputation and I for one don't want to ever see that change.

I for one will not apologize for anything. I'll just keep doing what I've always done on this board.

In summary, hlazytownero has his or her's own view that's fine but don't impose that viewpoint on other people or get them to convert to your viewpoint. Don't like the content of this board then move along.

Damn zealots!

viva la mexico

With that said, all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

http://www.stephers.net/armhair4.jpg

yum!

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

that isn't funny anymore...good night
                          Gallery

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Re: LazyPics

I think is very rude to talk about someone in those terms (even if seems "funny" for some of you), specially when that person is not present and can't say a word about it.
                              Would you like to be that person anyway? How would you feel about it if you were that person?
                              Hehe. If you can't properly make fun of something, then you probably don't have enough respect for it. Ever watch any Comedy Central roasts?

I guess there are 2 scenarios. 1: She secretly (or non-secretly...I'm talking to you Pooky) trolls these boards and chooses to not speak up. or 2: She has no clue that there are a dozen guys discussing her arm hair on the internet.
                              So either she is actually present to speak up and chooses not to, or our words here mean nothing as they do not affect her. ;)

You know me H. There are a million worse directions that I can take this conversation but luckily, I am slightly censoring myself here

By the way, I came up with an awsome nickname about 1 minute ago.....
                              *drum roll* JRMhair

Comment

I hope at least you saw the girl with the red, green and white "Italian heritage" hair.

You didn't seem to notice it so I used a more attention-grabbing image

edit: Picture deleted
                                l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Working...
                                X