This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The arm hair of Julianna

I saw this picture in the link that Buzz linked in the Clone post or whatever.
    I laughed.
    Few more years and she will look like me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	y1pfPD2Ny-_2ckkrvO_VrhBzjUyqTyrvsPyVgTnjcgo-7CnbOjsEMgMStRjeJbITVxUAmPxlLtVMTNYJNmvMkEkdw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	152753

The arm hair of Julianna

fixed
    Gallery

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Why you think, that is abnormal? I don't think so.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by PolarFox
        In Soviet Russia, armhair grows you!

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by Buzz
          and I wonder why they don't shaved her...

You don't know much about shaving do you. If she shaves it, she'll be a slave to it for the rest of her life. When you shave hair, it grows back thicker. Not sure about waxing. There are alternatives though like laser hair removal.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by boredjedi
            Originally posted by Buzz
            and I wonder why they don't shaved her...
            You don't know much about shaving do you. If she shaves it, she'll be a slave to it for the rest of her life. When you shave hair, it grows back thicker. Not sure about waxing. There are alternatives though like laser hair removal.
            OR she could just not shave it
            I think that would be the best thing.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

I don't see why the producers bothered covering up the pantyshots when there's clearly something much, MUCH worse in clear view in every LT episode!

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

I decided to look up info about the hair and it seems I fell for the old myth trap all this time. According to the "experts" they say it doesn't make the hair grow back thicker so I stand corrected.

Lawrence E. Gibson, M.D.

No. Shaving hair doesn't change its thickness or color. The color, location, thickness and length of hair on your body mainly depend on genetics and hormones. After you shave body hair, it may feel coarse or "stubbly" for a time as it grows out. During this phase, it may be more noticeable — and may appear darker or thicker. But it's not.
                Maybe she loves her hairy arms. :)

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

In Soviet Russia, we don't have a paranoia. We are calm

When you shave hair, it grows back thicker
                  No, it's illusion, you should think logically... [do not want 2 explain ;) ]

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

slowly deleting my posts..
                    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Don't do that chuft! Getlazy is fixed in time, thus alterations like that will cause havoc and hence are forbidden.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by Stingy
                        Originally posted by PolarFox
                        In Soviet Russia, armhair grows you!
                        LoL!

She probablly hadn't taken much notice to it since she is doing TV and movies, while juggling college, and
                        whatever else young women do. She seems to me the type that wouldn't worry about it. But dont worry, i'm sure it's a matter of time before Hollywood bleaches her teeth, and waxes her skin to a seal like finnish.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Well, gentlemen, with all respect, I think there are topics that only women (in private way) should treat as they should.

I think is very rude to talk about someone in those terms (even if seems "funny" for some of you), specially when that person is not present and can't say a word about it.
                          Would you like to be that person anyway? How would you feel about it if you were that person?

I know GL is an open forum, but please, keep Julianna's physical features away from here. There are more and much interesting issues about Julianna's artistic life that can be discussed. Really.

H.

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by hlazytownero
                            ... specially when that person is not present and can't say a word about it...
                            Und the funny thing is: Even if Miss Mauriello should decide to cease ignoring her non-target-audience followers, here at getlazy she'd face immediate permaban just for claiming to be who she is.

Originally posted by hlazytownero
                            ... keep Julianna's physical features away from here. There are more and much interesting issues about Julianna's artistic life that can be discussed...
                            Your argument is sound. Kinda. You are not talking about the wig, are you? I won't stop fancying the wig!

Comment

The arm hair of Julianna

Originally posted by Lazycus
                              Your argument is sound. Kinda. You are not talking about the wig, are you? I won't stop fancying the wig!
                              I think he's referring to her hairy palms

Comment

Working...
                              X