X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very much de-railed lazypics 8...

Originally posted by chuft
    I hope at least you saw the girl with the red, green and white "Italian heritage" hair.

You didn't seem to notice it so I used a more attention-grabbing image.
    Me -> <- you

Comment

Re: LazyPics

Again, I have said several times that I never pretended neither before nor now how the people have to behave. That is only matter of everyone, and I said it very clear. I only exposed my point of view.
      Maybe some of you have to read more carefully. I’m neither a moralist nor “a white knight” (not even close!!). I’m a just regular guy, with my own point of view and without fear to present it.

In the other hand, it seems that I’m not who tries to control the behavior of the others…

But at least, I do know something for sure: I respect enough LazyTown, some amazing people here on GL (you Stingy, among them) and the good friends that I have, to finish such a blind and pointless discussion.
      They know me as I’m and for me is OK.

Oh, btw, a gift:
      “No man knows how bad he is till he has tried very hard to be good. Only you will be able to know the force of a wind trying to walk against it, not leaving you to carry by it.”
      C.S. Lewis

H.

P.S.: Sorry GL admins and/or mods, but although I know is offtopic, I had to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
        But at least, I do know something for sure: I respect enough LazyTown, some amazing people here on GL (you Stingy, among them) and the good friends that I have, to finish such a blind and pointless discussion.
        They know me as I’m and for me is OK.
        Alright H I love you.
        But lighten up brah ;)
        If it wasn't for blind and pointless discussion then GL (and the world) would be an awfully dull place.
        Sometimes I contribute with thoughtful and meaningful posts, and sometimes I make stupid and pointless (but nevertheless funny) posts. Think about what I told you that one time :)

Hearts, stars and horseshoes

And just so it isn't COMPLETLEY offtopic....here is a pic.
        "But this one goes to 11!"

Click image for larger version  Name:	11.JPG Views:	1 Size:	104.0 KB ID:	146618

Comment

The bottom line is that no one ever ever needs to apologize or be afraid for whatever they say or post on these forums such as hair, teeth, kneecaps whatever as long as it falls into the guidelines set by the owner of this board or it's admins.

With that said on with the teeth

Click image for larger version

Name:	joker2.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	573.8 KB
ID:	184149

https://stephers.lazytown.eu/av/joker2.jpg

Originally posted by yhpets

yum!
          Omg look at those lovely whiskers! I wonder what it looks like after she eats and food is all caked up there in them whiskers.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
            Mr.Meanswell,

Why are you apologizing to this supposed do gooder. Those are the people I least trust trying to be a self proclaimed white knight. If people don't want to be in the limelight and have people poking fun at them don't go into the business in the first place.

If people don't like the way a certain board is, there are plenty of others out there that cater to one's particular view. The only line that has ever been drawn on here at GL is no posting of Juliana's person images that were somehow hacked from her and or shooped Nude images. Talking about Juliana or poking fun at her has never been taboo here at GL. We didn't get the reputation around here as being the ass end of Lazytown community for nothing. It's been a lot of work getting that reputation and I for one don't want to ever see that change.

I for one will not apologize for anything. I'll just keep doing what I've always done on this board.

In summary, hlazytownero has his or her's own view that's fine but don't impose that viewpoint on other people or get them to convert to your viewpoint. Don't like the content of this board then move along.

Damn zealots!
            is it possible for Liberals :camp: and Conservatives KKK to ever get along, I wonder...

Comment

Very much de-railed lazypics 8...

Originally posted by boredjedi
              Originally posted by yhpets

yum!
              Omg look at those lovely whiskers! I wonder what it looks like after she eats and food is all caked up there in them whiskers.
              CAKEd? ;)

Comment

Working...
              X