LazyTown ducks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown ducks

I was at some harvest festival thingy a few weeks ago and there was this really stupid stand that sold nothing but little rubber ducks. As I was looking through the many different types of ducks, I came accrossed these two :)
    Thought it was cute.
    Attached Files

Re: LazyPics

Originally posted by Stingy
    I was at some harvest festival thingy a few weeks ago and there was this really stupid stand that sold nothing but little rubber ducks. As I was looking through the many different types of ducks, I came accrossed these two :)
    Thought it was cute.
    Sportacus and Sportastephanie ducks! Me wantee!

Comment

haha...Stephanie as a duck? This is a blasphemy but othewise if these were a nice accessories for my bath....can't wait to sit in my bathtub, singing the bing bang and send the stephduck to a diving journey.... :oops: btw: did you buy them?
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
        haha...Stephanie as a duck? This is a blasphemy but othewise if these were a nice accessories for my bath....can't wait to sit in my bathtub, singing the bing bang and send the stephduck to a diving journey.... :oops: btw: did you buy them?
        Haha no, I didn't.
        HOWEVER, the store that was running the stand is literally about 3 blocks away from my house.
        I might stop by one day and nab them. We shall see ;)

Comment

Working...
        X