X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julianna behind the scenes

Originally posted by Racoon
    where the funk have these come from?

Burt? Pooky? you two always find the best pics! i want to know where.
    no, Burt has more and better pics..
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Eh... Pooky... Mani doesn't particularly like us mentioned him on here... nevermind us posting photos of him...

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
        Eh... Pooky... Mani doesn't particularly like us mentioned him on here... nevermind us posting photos of him...

Why's that may I ask? Never mind that he knows about this place?!
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi

Why's that may I ask? Never mind that he knows about this place?!
          They all know this place... and are freaked out...

Comment

Re: LazyPics

Well that is very sad. We all think they are the greatest, but our affection just creeps them out.

I suppose there is no helping it. I always had a fantasy that Julianna was blissfully unaware of her non-little-kid fans,
            but of course that seemed unlikely to say the least. I hope we have not caused her too much unease. Certainly
            I am sure none of us wanted to cause the LT crew any unhappiness.

Perhaps it is time to move on to other things.
            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Who? What place? Freaked out? Naw…you exzagerpate…nobody in their right mind reads this forum anyway :s
              That’s Mani from Primal Scream she’s talking about.. that’s me and my dad in that photo.

I get my pics by Royal Mail from an anonymous donor. So I know nuthin either. Nobody knows anything.
              Getting back on track, I don’t even know if this ones been up before, but if it has, my sincere apoplexies….

From their Mexico visit last Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                Who? What place? Freaked out? Naw…you exzagerpate…nobody in their right mind reads this forum anyway :s
                That’s Mani from Primal Scream she’s talking about.. that’s me and my dad in that photo.
                Pooky (thks :oops: ..nice pics btw) knows nothing, Sportagirl knows nuthin and Racoon knows feck all (well, except a little history, biology, a science book, some French and a sprinkling of Pokemon) ;) ;)
                I get my pics by Royal Mail from an anonymous donor. So I know nuthin either. Nobody knows anything.
                Getting back on track, I don’t even know if this ones been up before, but if it has, my sincere apoplexies….

From their Mexico visit last Dec.
                Ah... but Stu... you know as much as me how these fandom is all about lies and deception...

I'm making it sound like a Dan Brown book now...

Comment

Originally posted by chuft
                  Well that is very sad. We all think they are the greatest, but our affection just creeps them out.

I suppose there is no helping it. I always had a fantasy that Julianna was blissfully unaware of her non-little-kid fans,
                  but of course that seemed unlikely to say the least. I hope we have not caused her too much unease. Certainly

I really dont think they know nor care about this place

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t

I really dont think they know nor care about this place
                    Trust me, they know.

Comment

Well that is very sad. [...] Perhaps it is time to move on to other things.
                      Defeatism doesn't suit you, chuft. Sure, it always hurts to realize that people you really like actually hold you in contempt.
                      But there is an ancient saying we can rely on: ****'em if they can't take a joke! Ok, ... many jokes. And rude ones too!
                      Anything can happen to a fandom abandoned. ;)

Comment

Trust me, they know.

A little more time from me and maybe I can turn that freaked out feeling into awe :)

Comment

A little more time from me and maybe I can turn that freaked out feeling into awe :)
                          That's the spirit!

Comment

My main interest though is more the technical aspect of the show. How things were done and what equipment was used etc. I've always been like that. I love ships. I love any backstage images like the ones above. As for the other stuff I do it's just plain nukkery on my part.

Comment

My main interest though is more the technical aspect of the show. How things were done and what equipment was used etc. I've always been like that. I love ships. I love any backstage images like the ones above. As for the other stuff I do it's just plain nukkery on my part.
                              the most important technical aspect of this show is high definition and cromakeying...cromakeying...always cheating by chromakeying ;)
                              Gallery

Comment

hey, in that pic of Juli by that water hole thingy, her legs are bent waaay far back. haha, i've always thought that she had really bendy legs.

Comment

Working...
                                X