Clear All

• What brand are Stephanie's shoes

Re: LazyPics

stephshoes

I wonder what brand are they?!

Julianna behind the scenes

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    I wonder what brand are they?!

they may not use brand shoes in their show I think (except they have a product placement option) and I have the strong feeling that this "noname" shoes was made by little kids in india
    Gallery

Comment

Julianna behind the scenes

they may not use brand shoes in their show I think (except they have a product placement option) and I have the strong feeling that this "noname" shoes was made by little kids in india[/quote]

Well, what company do you think hired someone who produces counerfit shoes in a third-world country? (please don't say LazyTown Entertainment...)
      Anyway, good thing they made the transition from high-heald sneackers (like in the plays) to normal sneackers. Makes it look cooler and more realistic. :)

Comment

The shoes are made by an Icelandic shoes company, X18... however, I think they shut down a while ago... but there's a Russian site where you can buy red ones...

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
          The shoes are made by an Icelandic shoes company, X18... however, I think they shut down a while ago... but there's a Russian site where you can buy red ones...
          oh yeah you're right, russia.

http://www.shoes.ru/index.php?akus=35&m_id=66&page=3
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I guess i'm one of the few who doesn't take a stonking interest in Stephanies shoes >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
              I guess i'm one of the few who doesn't take a stonking interest in Stephanies shoes >.>
              Hey, I don't either. I was just playing along...I like learning everything I can about the things I like (like LazyTown) :)

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
                I'm not that interested in them, I just remember someone posted about that Russian site... plus I like to get my facts right about the show, Like what brand her shoes are.

Comment

Working...
                X