This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Magazine - Interview Magnus

Apparently in the article that Magnus done with the magazine TIME (the issue with the pig) theres a new picture where Magnus is smoking a carrot I hope someone posts the article/picture

Re: LazyPics

Originally posted by mizz_pink
    Apparently in the article that Magnus done with the magazine TIME (the issue with the pig) theres a new picture where Magnus is smoking a carrot I hope someone posts the article/picture
    You wouldn't happen to be talking about the TIME Magazine? As in http://www.time.com ? If so, you wouldn't happen to know the issue and volume number or something? I believe there are pirates that make scans of all the famous magazines out there. A little looking showed me that there are several versions of TIME out there! Here's the link that showed that: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/europ ... 09,00.html

Here's an article I found while trying to find it:

Kids' Show Makes Spinach Cool - TIME.pdf

Any information is appreciated since I'm not sure where to look for exactly.

About the smoking behind Pixel in the pictures, it is most likely from one of the episodes when Pixel's computers begin to have a power failure. I think it was the Sportacus Who? episode. The original pictures of those are around here somewhere, I just don't know where!

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
      You wouldn't happen to be talking about the TIME Magazine? As in http://www.time.com ? If so, you wouldn't happen to know the issue and volume number or something? I believe there are pirates that make scans of all the famous magazines out there. A little looking showed me that there are several versions of TIME out there! Here's the link that showed that: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/europ ... 09,00.html

Here's an article I found while trying to find it:

pdf

Any information is appreciated since I'm not sure where to look for exactly.

About the smoking behind Pixel in the pictures, it is most likely from one of the episodes when Pixel's computers begin to have a power failure. I think it was the Sportacus Who? episode. The original pictures of those are around here somewhere, I just don't know where!
      I think it was the issue

Click image for larger version  Name:	1101080526_400.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.2 KB ID:	184283

Comment

I think it was the issue
        Thanks a bunch! It seems there is a delay in releasing the TIME magazine scans. The latest I have seen is Vol. 171 No. 10! The one with LazyTown in it is Vol. 171 No. 20. It will probably show up in a few months. Until then, I plan on buying a copy. :) Here's one such ebay auction: --

Also, here's an example of some TIME Magazine downloads: --

Or I can walk around to different doctor offices and ask to have that copy. =P

That's a pretty interesting scarecrow, Burt. :) Good job!

Comment

[quote=nindanjoe]
          Thanks a bunch! It seems there is a delay in releasing the TIME magazine scans. The latest I have seen is Vol. 171 No. 10! The one with LazyTown in it is Vol. 171 No. 20. It will probably show up in a few months. Until then, I plan on buying a copy. :) Here's one such ebay auction: --

Also, here's an example of some TIME Magazine downloads: --
          Since I live in the UK I don't think I'll be buying it but thanks for the link. Hopefully LazyTown.biz or that site that you suggested puts it up soon. They haven't put up vol 171, No 20 yet so I'll look out for that on some websites

Comment

Working...
          X