Stephanie's Signature Song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie's Signature Song?

Many characters in LazyTown, who are prominent in the music aspect of the show, have signature songs; songs that define who the characters are and what they're about. For Stingy, we have It's Mine. For Pixel, we have Gizmo Guy. For Robbie, Master of Disguise, for Sportacus, No One's Lazy in LazyTown. But what about Stephanie? Which song would her signature song be?

It's not as obvious as the others, and it's something I've thought about for awhile. I think decent arguments could be made for I Can Move, Always a Way, or even Bing Bang. Maybe even We're Dancing. What do you guys think?

Re: Stephanie's Signature Song?

I think Always a Way is her signature song. Either that or Anything Can Happen. Stephanie embodies optimism, positivity, and encouragement. so I think those two songs are best representatives of that. But perhaps it is unfair to stick one song to her, as unlike the other kid characters, Stephanie represents the audience as a whole and is perhaps more 3 dimensional in that sense. She is more human than the others (puppet jokes aside). She makes mistakes and learns from them, she has multiple emotions and feelings towards different situations. With the other kid characters, while they are no doubt written well and are in no way 2-dimensional, they are rooted from one trait; Stingy is being selfish, Trixie is a trickster, Ziggy love sweets, Pixel is dependent on technology, etc.

This is all in regards to the tv show, mind you. If we are talking Latibaer, Solla's song would definitely be... Well, Solla Stirða (I Can Move), because her roots are that she is stiff.

Of course, this is all purely my own opinion.
    I feel I have trouble deciding on ONE song to represent Stephanie, but those two were the first that came to my mind.

Comment

Stephanie's Signature Song?

I would think that 'Always A Way' would be her signature song, as it is on her official Lazytown merchandising poster...

Comment

My vote goes to Bing Bang. She sings it in every episode. It's basically her leitmotif.

Comment

Always A Way, for sure.

Comment

Have You Ever, I think.

Comment

Bing Bang.

Comment

I would have thought about "Bing Bang" if she hadn't sung "I Can Move" and that song I think mostly describes herself as being active and positive girl. If I am not mistaken, she even spells her name out on that song, not fully though but as "Stephy".

Comment

Teamwork could be one of the songs
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

She's a renaissance girl, she can have all the songs!
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Bing Bang must be Stephanie´s signature song, as the frequency of it majorly outweighs the frequency of all other songs by her.

Comment

For me its Always a way

Comment

I think it's both Always a Way, and Bing Bang. Maybe Life Can Be A Surprise though, for Chloe.

Comment

1. Have You Never
                            2. Bing Bang
                            3. There's always a way [Main theme]
                            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                            X