Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the new series of LazyTown start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the new series of LazyTown start?

The original LazyTown series had been running for 10 years since 2004, the year I was born. Since it became a memory, I was hoping if we can continue with the LazyTown TV series.

Just to ask: When will the new series of LazyTown start?

Re: When will the new series of LazyTown start?

We never know if there will be one, but I hope we get one.

Comment

Don't count on it being anytime soon.

Comment

I can't see it anywhere near, however in an old press powerpoint thing it said there was gonna be one in 2016, and look at us now.

Comment

I think that there are still stories in LazyTown that are waiting to be told, and there are certainly worse shows that get rebooted, so I think there's a pretty decent chance of there being more LazyTown in the future, just don't expect it to be like what we had from 2004-2014, because it won't be.

Comment

I've long come to accept that LazyTown is done and over with, especially given Magnus' retirement and Stefan's terminal cancer. Sure, they could pull a PPG 2016, and do a reboot without Magnus' input, and without many of the original performers, but I just don't see it in the cards.

Comment

^That is somewhat like my thoughts on a reboot. I have come to accept that in all likelihood the show will not be coming back. If it does, I agree with Stingy in that it would have to be in a different kind of format (for lack of a better word) than the previous seasons. I think it wouldn't be the same without Stefan.

Comment

as long as they dont sell the property to like disney for instance, they take creative license and add all this nonsense.. i mean if it stays true to what we know and love now.

Comment

Its good to hear from member Stingy that there is a decent chance.
                  I also think there will be more, and no matter how they'll do it, as long as its done well, with care, effort and intention, having present the original objectives of LazyTown and all of what it is about in general, I'm OK with it and it will be good for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                    I also think there will be more, and no matter how they'll do it, as long as its done well, with care, effort and intention, having present the original objectives of LazyTown and all of what it is about in general, I'm OK with it and it will be good for sure.
                    I doubt it...since the ambitious Magnus and the irreplaceable Stefan aren't involved anymore it's gonna be random massware
                    Gallery

Comment

As long as it doesn't turn into a similar situation to Teen Titans Go...

Comment

I would much rather see LT end with dignity than get over saturated to death

Comment

It won't. It's best it stays ended. Don't want to ruin a great thing by pumping out episodes without the original actors. Just look at the reboots of Teen Titans and PPG. We don't want that to happen to LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
                            It won't. It's best it stays ended. Don't want to ruin a great thing by pumping out episodes without the original actors. Just look at the reboots of Teen Titans and PPG. We don't want that to happen to LT.
                            I've been thinking of that for some time and that made me not want there to be a Season 5. But now I'm thinking if Season 5 or something new to LazyTown does happen, the community might be more active...

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
                              Well, we will always have the already done seasons. A well done new thing will be good for the new generations, and it will raise interest on the previous seasons aswell.

Comment

Working...
                              X