• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post what you did today

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
    Turns out I wasn't scheduled until tomorrow hahaha
    D'oh!
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I went on a helicopter ride and it took forever. I was enjoying the open sky when all of a sudden the clouds parted and I saw LazyTown - the real LazyTown! I leaned out the door frame of the helicopter so much that I fell out and Sportacus jumped from his airship and caught me before I hit the ground. The kids came to see what had happen (they're much smaller in person) and we introduced ourseleves. Stingy said that my cellphone was his. After a quick game of kickball with the kids I noticed Robbie spying on us, so I went over and introduced myself. He was awkward, but if you are patient with him he can be a softy. Then I met the mayor who was talking with Miss Busybody, and they gave me a tour of the town; visiting the museum, the theatre, the beach, the house, everything. I didn't go to see that troll though. Afterwords I noticed Robbie was up to no good and thinking of an evil plan, so to distract him from getting himself into more trouble, I asked if he would tell me about his lair. I got to take a quick peak at it, but he doesn't like people down there, so it was an awfully quick tour. Anyway, after hanging around and exploring a bit more the mayor offered to take me back home in his plane, you know the one from Dancing Dreams. It was a good day.

Nah, that is all hog-wash; today I felt nauseous and really weak so I stayed in bed.

Comment

I went on a helicopter ride and it took forever. I was enjoying the open sky when all of a sudden the clouds parted and I saw LazyTown - the real LazyTown! I leaned out the door frame of the helicopter so much that I fell out and Sportacus jumped from his airship and caught me before I hit the ground. The kids came to see what had happen (they're much smaller in person) and we introduced ourseleves. Stingy said that my cellphone was his. After a quick game of kickball with the kids I noticed Robbie spying on us, so I went over and introduced myself. He was awkward, but if you are patient with him he can be a softy. Then I met the mayor who was talking with Miss Busybody, and they gave me a tour of the town; visiting the museum, the theatre, the beach, the house, everything. I didn't go to see that troll though. Afterwords I noticed Robbie was up to no good and thinking of an evil plan, so to distract him from getting himself into more trouble, I asked if he would tell me about his lair. I got to take a quick peak at it, but he doesn't like people down there, so it was an awfully quick tour. Anyway, after hanging around and exploring a bit more the mayor offered to take me back home in his plane, you know the one from Dancing Dreams. It was a good day.
        Aww bless that was fun to read lol

Comment

i did nothing
          of importance at least

Comment

Went to a friends house to deliver Frank (pink penguin) to her as a gift.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	150272

Also saw a dog on my walk back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	150273

Edit: ew sideways pictures lol

Comment

I watched 2 LazyTown episodes today. Normally I just watch one but this week is doubled.

Comment

He was awkward, but if you are patient with him he can be a softy
                Legit me, lol.
                Hope you're ok.

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8862[/ATTACH]
                Made me think of this guy
                https://goo.gl/images/w5KG8B
                Who, incidentally, scared the bejesus outta me when I was a kid.

Comment

I was working and one guy is brought to me and the guy wants to get my moskvich for movie. So i drove it to him and it will be there for monday.

Comment

My glowstick explodes on me lol. Hand glowed for a little while after.

Comment

I worked and ate. Might work on a project later that has to do a little bit with LazyTown. Not a very interesting day

Comment

Had a nice walk today after it dropped 10c. Happy it will finally drop below 0 next week.

Comment

Bought myself a meet and greet ticket with David Blaine(!)
                          He's soft spoken, I barely speak when I'm nervous, so that's going to be an interesting 60 seconds! :xd:

Comment

sweated a bunch on my way home since it has risen like 20 since my last post here

Comment

Just ate an apple for breakfast today.

Comment

Post what you did today

Hello☺

Comment

Working...
                                X