No announcement yet.

Post what you did today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Story time!!!! Post what you did today!

Anyone ever used what I'm assuming is called a PO Box service? You want something in another Country, it goes to a hub, then they ship it to you.
    I'm after a shirt on ebay USA that would be perfect for a really important event I'm attending in July, but the seller won't get back to me :(
    Stefan recommended myus.com to a friend of his, but I didn't just want to use the first company I find if anyone else had any other recommendations.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Hung out with a few people.

Man, I need to log in more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
        Anyone ever used what I'm assuming is called a PO Box service? You want something in another Country, it goes to a hub, then they ship it to you.
        I'm after a shirt on ebay USA that would be perfect for a really important event I'm attending in July, but the seller won't get back to me :(
        Stefan recommended myus.com to a friend of his, but I didn't just want to use the first company I find if anyone else had any other recommendations.
        It worked!
        But i'll never know if the seller sent me a damaged shirt, or if MyUS did :(

Comment

Re: Post what you did today

Not much. Hanging out until I go back to work on Thursday.

Comment

Every Friday at work we have a team meeting. At every meeting, for teambuilding purposes, we go around the table and answer a question that the boss gives out; what's your favorite food, book, birthday gift you've ever received, and so on. Last Friday, the question was, "If you could interview anyone, who would you pick and why?" I was forced to reveal my true LazyTown power level to my colleagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
              How did they respond?
              Like I wasn't insane :) How nice of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                Every Friday at work we have a team meeting. At every meeting, for teambuilding purposes, we go around the table and answer a question that the boss gives out; what's your favorite food, book, birthday gift you've ever received, and so on. Last Friday, the question was, "If you could interview anyone, who would you pick and why?" I was forced to reveal my true LazyTown power level to my colleagues.
                And the answer is? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
                  And the answer is? :)
                  Starts with a J and ends with an ello. So... Jello?

Comment

Starts with a J and ends with an ello. So... Jello?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	cbbcb3df7c9e71560e4547337c6d68e08838d17e_s1_n2.png
Views:	1
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	150267

I was forced to reveal my true LazyTown power level to my colleagues.
                    ngl that sentence made me laugh lol

Comment

Every Friday at work we have a team meeting. At every meeting, for teambuilding purposes, we go around the table and answer a question that the boss gives out; what's your favorite food, book, birthday gift you've ever received, and so on.
                      Oh my God, I would hate that, I'm glad you didn't get any hassle though :)

Comment

Oh my God, I would hate that, I'm glad you didn't get any hassle though :)
                        It reminds me of the first day of school when they go around the class saying "Tell us about yourself". I hated that; it was like what am I supposed to say?! But I like those kind of questions when it isn't in an awkward or forced environment.

Comment

I met 6 Muppeteers today, my favourite being the voice of Pepe, Mr Bill Barretta.
                          (Me) Hello! Nice to meet you, I love Pepe, he's my favourite!
                          (Bill) (In Pepe's voice) Pepe loves you too! (Bill's voice) He'll take any kudos he can get!

I highly doubt my life will get any better than Pepe the King Prawn telling me he loves me XD

Comment

I met 6 Muppeteers today, my favourite being the voice of Pepe, Mr Bill Barretta.
                            (Me) Hello! Nice to meet you, I love Pepe, he's my favourite!
                            (Bill) (In Pepe's voice) Pepe loves you too! (Bill's voice) He'll take any kudos he can get!

I highly doubt my life will get any better than Pepe the King Prawn telling me he loves me XD
                            That is amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

Today I went in to work and got there early so I wouldn't be late... Turns out I wasn't scheduled until tomorrow hahaha

Comment

I gambled my entire $260 paycheck on scratch off lottery tickets. The addiction is real.

Comment

This was yesterday but I made a LazyTown video after a month of not being able to do so. The rest of the day after that I've been going on a LazyTown watching/listening spree, which I normally don't do nowadays

Comment

Working...
                                X