• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you listening to right now

Comment

Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Comment

More like what I am watching, but you get the gist.

Comment

Comment

Ridiculously happy that her new album drops on my birthday

Comment

They had actual Extented Remix version Videoclips in the 80s. How awesome.
                This song gives me goosebumps, don't know what it is, it's so full of everything.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Comment

The original video is bug nutty

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                      I hate to say this, but I don't really listen to REAL music. Lately, I've been listening to the Little Einsteins theme song, and I also listen to LazyTown music quite a bit, and once in a while, Dio.

Comment

No disrespect to Carole King, but I adore this version

Comment

Comment

Missing my waifu bubbles093

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                              I friggin love BabyMetal, hoping Yui comes back, she probably won't though, her escape from being worked to death,
                              So since I posted that Babymetal link, I've listened to both albums, and I'm pretty impressed. It shouldn't work, but it does. Have they performed in your country yet? They haven't come to Australia yet, but Su-metal did do some recording for the second album in Sydney.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                              So since I posted that Babymetal link, I've listened to both albums, and I'm pretty impressed. It shouldn't work, but it does. Have they performed in your country yet? They haven't come to Australia yet, but Su-metal did do some recording for the second album in Sydney.
                              And yeah, hope Yui will be back soon. Amuse inc. confirmed that she's still in Babymetal. Will be interesting to hear what happens at the Japan shows in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
                                Have they performed in your country yet?
                                Yes, they've played the UK.
                                They were at Wembley Arena, but I despise that venue & area for reasons I won't go into, not to mention that date probably sold out in minutes, as that was back when I first discovered them, and from the YouTube videos I've seen, there were people sleeping outside the venue days before to get a "good spot" in the mosh pit, and then stampeding when the doors opened.

They were the support act for...I want to say (this is probably wrong) The Red Hot Chilli Peppers at the O2 arena, which thinking back would've been great, but I think at that time I couldn't justify paying for a full price show ticket, when I only intended to see their maximum 30 minute support act slot and then leave.

They've also done, I don't know what you'd call them, "Metal Festivals" if those are a thing? But they've always been nowhere near me, and I didn't like the idea of getting there early to get a good view, but standing all day maybe in the rain (it's the UK after all) just to wait for their performances, or travelling all that way to find out they cancelled at the last minute, or if the festival I was lucky enough to attend had a planned itinerary (these guys at 1pm, these guys at 2pm etc) then obviously there would be no sitting through acts I'd never heard of, but then I'd be at the back of the crowd
                                and the view would be crap.

Knowing what I know now (good ol' useless hind sight) I would have gone to one of the Yui era shows, as their whole vibe now is completely different.
                                Their J-pop slant on Metal made the genre accessible for me, now to me at least they seem to be more Metal, and I'm more of a Baby Metal fan than a Metal fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X