X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you listening to right now

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
    Babymetal
    I friggin love BabyMetal, hoping Yui comes back, she probably won't though, her escape from being worked to death,
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      I friggin love BabyMetal, hoping Yui comes back, she probably won't though, her escape from being worked to death,
      sad news...but escaping where?...the japanese tend to work to death in this country...everywhere
      Gallery

Comment

Comment

What are you listening to right now

I don't know what that band is but it sounds interesting still listening to LazyTown forever though I'm wanting to put a song on repeat a million times until either a I get tired of it or be someone else doesn't tells me to change the song

Comment

Originally posted by LazyAspie1994 View Post
            I don't know what that band is but it sounds interesting still listening to LazyTown forever though I'm wanting to put a song on repeat a million times until either a I get tired of it or be someone else doesn't tells me to change the song
            Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyAspie1994 View Post
              I am seriously curious what band and song you are talking about

Comment

Im listening to the courage teh cowardly dog soundtrack right now previously I was listening to Laytown forever on repeat for a few days stright.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
                      How can people pay tribute to someone like Elliot Rodger?
                      Guys like him see the world completely distorted because they have lived in a bubble of monotony and lack the capacity to adapt, thinking the world conspire against them. Not having the attitude to stand up and work on what is needed to change what they want, instead making excuses, blaming whatever for their shortcomings, and closing in themselves even more. You gotta know no one owes you nothing, if some friend stops getting in touch with you, its all on you mate, you are not interesting to him anymore, ask what's up, what hes interested on now, if you want that friend back. If someone bullies you, don't make yourself an objective in the first place, stand up to them, you got to hit them hard on the face first and take a beating if you must, make yourself some friends. If you go to a party, you can't dance and are awkward, don't stay like that, take some classes or learn for yourself, you got to wake up and act on things because life isn't gonna wait, you are gonna be missing out. The world can suck to you, but chances are that you ain't gonna change it, instead you can change how you go trough it. Try different things, learn to be on the same page of what's around, work on yourself first and on what you can change without worrying on what you can't change to solve your problems and reach your objectives or what you will. Maybe yo won't change the world. But ultimately you've changed your world and how you live it.

Weak people like him rather shoot up a school. And there are idiots who pay them tribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                        How can people pay tribute to someone like Elliot Rodger?
                        Guys like him see the world completely distorted because they have lived in a bubble of monotony and lack the capacity to adapt, thinking the world conspire against them. Not having the attitude to stand up and work on what is needed to change what they want, instead making excuses, blaming whatever for their shortcomings, and closing in themselves even more. You gotta know no one owes you nothing, if some friend stops getting in touch with you, its all on you mate, you are not interesting to him anymore, ask what's up, what hes interested on now, if you want that friend back. If someone bullies you, don't make yourself an objective in the first place, stand up to them, you got to hit them hard on the face first and take a beating if you must, make yourself some friends. If you go to a party, you can't dance and are awkward, don't stay like that, take some classes or learn for yourself, you got to wake up and act on things because life isn't gonna wait, you are gonna be missing out. The world can suck to you, but chances are that you ain't gonna change it, instead you can change how you go trough it. Try different things, learn to be on the same page of what's around, work on yourself first and on what you can change without worrying on what you can't change to solve your problems and reach your objectives or what you will. Maybe yo won't change the world. But ultimately you've changed your world and how you live it.

Weak people like him rather shoot up a school. And there are idiots who pay them tribute.

Click image for larger version

Name:	66916099.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	150266

thanks for calling me an idiot
                        thats very enlightened of you and if you must know the shooting was a false flag attack committed by certain elements in the government in order to push the gun ban agenda.. next time do some research and get off your high horse and stop judging people because its unbecoming. maybe in your country everything is taken at face value but here in the united states there is a rift between what is presented as reality and reality itself.. please do some research on what i said and hopefully you can learn to stop name calling people. i dont appreciate being called an idiot.

im really into he-man toys right now i just made first loose lot purchase lol ..

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
                          thanks for calling me an idiot
                          thats very enlightened of you and if you must know the shooting was a false flag attack committed by certain elements in the government in order to push the gun ban agenda.. next time do some research and get off your high horse and stop judging people because its unbecoming. maybe in your country everything is taken at face value but here in the united states there is a rift between what is presented as reality and reality itself.. please do some research on what i said and hopefully you can learn to stop name calling people. i dont appreciate being called an idiot.
                          Yeah believe and say what you want, I'm speaking in general that's why i said ''someone like..'' people like him...'' If it was a hoax or whatever, it can be officially true, I don't know and I don't care. There are a lot of cases and it also has happened here with José Rabadán who is a killer, 2 of his fans who also wrote him fan-mail to prison killed a classmate a couple of months after. And there are people like that for each or most of those cases, and that's what I'm talking about, them and these people who idolizes them are idiots, I'm not talking on a specific case, and I'm ignorant on a lot of things but I'm not gonna spend time researching all the conspiracy theories of some specific case because that opinion isn't gonna change.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                            Yeah believe and say what you want, I'm speaking in general that's why i said ''someone like..'' people like him...'' If it was a hoax or whatever, it can be officially true, I don't know and I don't care. There are a lot of cases and it also has happened here with José Rabadán who is a killer, 2 of his fans who also wrote him fan-mail to prison killed a classmate a couple of months after. And there are people like that for each or most of those cases, and that's what I'm talking about, them and these people who idolizes them are idiots, I'm not talking on a specific case, and I'm ignorant on a lot of things but I'm not gonna spend time researching all the conspiracy theories of some specific case because that opinion isn't gonna change.

Well I accept your apology. Now we can be friends again

Comment

Lazytown Forever

Thus legit made me cry. It is a bittersweet feeling to come to terms with the fact that such a great thing as Lazytown has ended, knowing full well that its impact will continue as it lives on in the hearts of fans.

Comment

Oh reat now ima be stuck listening to it over an dover lol but currently im listening to Alvin rock n roll by Cristina davena shes an itallian artist known for her theme song performances. I kid you not she has done tours where parts of it are themesogns to stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X