Shelby Young Autographed Picture of Stephanie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelby Young Autographed Picture of Stephanie

Now, as some of you guys know, I foolishly wrote to Julianna hoping she would respond and sign my picture. But what you don't know is that I've also written to the other two Stephanies - Chloe Lang and Shelby Young. Now, I haven't heard back from Chloe; either she's too busy, or her agency just isn't good about forwarding mail. But I did hear back from Shelby on the second attempt, when I put her managers in the "Attn" line. I sent her a fan letter and a photo of her as Stephanie in the pilot. It's not the best picture, but I couldn't really find anything better. Anyway, she signed it! I got it back on Monday, 2 months and 15 days after I sent it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ShelbyYoung_Stephaniesigned.png.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	434.3 KB
ID:	153338
    Along with it not being the best photo, she signed in black on one of the darker spots of the photo, and the ink smudged on my return envelope. I should have used a matte photo, which I would have to mail order (as opposed to being able to pick it up around 3 minutes later at my local Walgreens.) Still, it's the very first LazyTown autograph, I, an avid autograph collector, have received, and it might very well be the only one I'll ever receive, considering how difficult most of the cast is to reach (I, of course, wouldn't ask Stefán for an autograph even if he was easy to reach, considering that he's in his final days.)

Re: Shelby Young Autographed Picture of Stephanie

That's great! You've made even me envious :)

Comment

Thank you, member Stingy. But just remember that you have actually spoken with some of these people.

Comment

Man, you can barely see the signature. That's a bummer. Cool that she responded though! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LaZboi View Post
          Along with it not being the best photo, she signed in black on one of the darker spots of the photo, and the ink smudged on my return envelope. I should have used a matte photo
          You have to go through these things to learn, I wouldn't hate on yourself too much :)
          Having a go (and succeeding in your case!) is always better than the dreaded "What if".
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I agree on that.
            And.. you can always send a new card and give some instructions, I bet she doesn't mind the attention :)
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X