Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbian release LT toys from a chicken shop

Lol

So I got lucky and found some Columbian release LT toys from a chicken shop ..happy meal toys which I was going to use to top my custom cake as a gift to (((myself))) problem is I'm missing two pieces ...sportacus and s tephers herself...if anyone can help with those missing pieces (reference below) I would gladly make it worth your while.. If I can't find these required pieces I am thinking creative license and customizing them through a vendor I met at my local frank and sons... but obviously the originals would be the better avenue.. ..so please help

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180603-224147.png
Views:	1
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	153330

- - - Updated - - -

Here be another picture as reference..Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l300.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	153331

Columbian release LT toys from a chicken shop

I looked at single and bundle listings with correctly spelled and incorrectly spelled titles on eBay Ireland, eBay UK and eBay Australia, and also tried Amazon UK and couldn't find those figures, only a loose upright Stephanie of a different design.
    Those figures come and go fairly often, so short of asking the seller if they will get anymore, I don't know what else to suggest, sorry.

(I also will be gifting a birthday cake to myself in 12 weeks time, lol)
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Good luck. Took me about a year to complete my set lol

Comment

I couldn't find them after a Google search. Hope you manage to complete your set though.

Comment

I'm gonna use the action figures ..im purchasing this weekend.....at frank and sons the local hobby store, this dude makes custom action Jackson type figures so they would be too big. ..sadly the figures would probably be used though

Comment

How are the action figures?

Comment

Tiny but detailed...ill post tomorrow

Comment

For $3 a piece they're a steal.

Just don't waste more money on those "Novel Folding Knife Windproof Lighter"-gimmicky kind of things.
                The lighter will last you a weeks use, and after that you'll be left with a bulky dull knife.
                Trust me - I've spent enough money on lighters from DealExtreme and WISH to know that the China quality sucks..
                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

that light is a throw away.. i learned a long time ago with the type o f people i work... something gimmicky that astounds the senses could be lifesaving... i work near skid row and these bums are majority meth heads crack heads... whats a nifty little lighter to one one these crack heads and they will forever be in your favor..... trust me ... there is a method to my madness/

i like to buy things like this and give them away is what im saying.. half my amazon purchases are gifts half my ebay purchases are gifts... i feel satisfaction giving things away or buying things for people....

Click image for larger versionName:	20180615_165747.jpgViews:	1Size:	2.15 MBID:	150223
                  - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
                  How are the action figures?

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
                    i feel satisfaction giving things away or buying things for people
                    That's good! More people should be like that.
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                    X