Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefan Karl Autobiography (at Kickstarter)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stefan Karl Autobiography

It's on every large social platform, including Reddit. I see hunderds of likes on facebook already but I don't know if they are just blindly like posts, and/or more interested in the meme than Stefan. Maybe it just takes off at a later point.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      Out of curiousity, how did you find out about the book? I obviously know about it now, but if you hadn't have mentioned it I don't think I would have known about it.
      So sorry I didn't see this earlier. I found out about it through mutual friends :)

Comment

Pledged as well, 25$ :) I would donate even more, but it's too expensive anyway... but hey, I pledged and will get his book :)

Comment

ok done

Comment

I'll confess I was too cheapskate to donate to the GoFundMe, but have pledged 25 (What's the deal if your bank account is in pounds?) because I'm curious to read the book once it's out. Also Stefan posted an extract on Facebook before deleting his account, and it described a bit of what happened during his first cancer operation. I learned some things I could use in my work-in-progress fanfic, such as apparently he stayed in a critical care ward, woke up with a hole in his stomach "and other ungodly things", and a nurse told him that they had done all they can and now he had to heal himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Subscribe Every Day View Post
              I'll confess I was too cheapskate to donate to the GoFundMe, but have pledged 25 (What's the deal if your bank account is in pounds?) because I'm curious to read the book once it's out. Also Stefan posted an extract on Facebook before deleting his account, and it described a bit of what happened during his first cancer operation. I learned some things I could use in my work-in-progress fanfic, such as apparently he stayed in a critical care ward, woke up with a hole in his stomach "and other ungodly things", and a nurse told him that they had done all they can and now he had to heal himself.
              thats powerful stuff..

Comment

I hope you're right.
                I wish I could do more to help publicity wise, I've left comments on youtube, twitter, facebook and deviantart.
                They don't talk about LazyTown on reddit do they? That's the only other "big" place I can think of to target.
                There might be people out there who are fans, but like me they might not have any idea the project is happening, but if Mark is using people's gofundme email addresses then maybe the project will be successful.
                There's a small community on reddit of Lazytown fans but not as big as this website.

Comment

I mean, the backers are going up everyday, which is good, but on the first day they were going up every hour.
                  I don't know, I'm worried, I think donation fatigue has set in.
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I mean, the backers are going up everyday, which is good, but on the first day they were going up every hour.
                    I don't know, I'm worried, I think donation fatigue has set in.
                    I sure hope it makes it's goal.

Comment

Sixty backers and $3,856 has been raised.

That's an average of $64.26 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
                        Sixty backers and $3,856 has been raised.
                        That's an average of $64.26 each.
                        I paid more than that, lol.

I wish the total was higher :(
                        I'm looking at it in pounds, so I'm seeing £7507[goal] - £2913[current toal] = £4594.
                        Divide that between 22 days means we need people to donate about £209 a day.
                        I get why he deleted his social media outlets, but the total might have already been met by now if he hadn't.

Has Chloe retweeted about the book? She's a good Kid, I bet she would.
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                        X