Hey you? Wanna be a voice actor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you? Wanna be a voice actor?

Hello! Unfortunately, our Lazytown Fanmade Series Stephanie and Ziggy VA's (Eri and Joey) have stepped down and we are currently looking for people to replace them. For those who don't know:

Lazytown: The Fanmade Series is a Fanmade season 5 for Lazytown created by Lazytown ReEntertainment (headed by Mystic and Me.) We have so far produced one episode "The Presidental Games" and we have plans to produce another 12 episodes. We have re-introduced two old characters: Jives and Penny. Jives has been placed in a wheelchair due to a bone condition and Penny is now a figure skater. Most of the characters still retain their quality's from the series, but they've just aged a bit. That's all.

AUDITION:
    If you wish to audition for the series, you must:
    • Be atleast 13 years old.
    • Have a functional microphone with no or minimal background noise that can be edited out.
    • Be willing to audition for Ziggy OR Stephanie.
    • Have a good understanding of Lazytown.
    • Be willing to contribute to the team and episodes.
    • Stephanie: Must be able to sing!!!

INSTRUCTIONS:
    Here are the instructions to officially audition:
    • Fill out this: Who you are on GetLazy: ___________, Who you are auditioning for: ___________, Why do you want to audition: ___________, How long have you been the Lazytown Fandom: ___________.
    • Say a few lines from the series in the voice you're auditioning for.
    • Send it to me and Mystic (VIA DM)

If your format is valid, we will respond back to you saying that it's being reviewed and you've been put into the audition pool. If there is no reply back from us, your format is invalid, your audio is bad or we are busy. We WILL get back to you eventually if your format is correct.

All files MUST be in the June 5th.
    Oh, and all Stingy auditions have been denied as our VA came back during the decision process. He has been given a talking though.
    See you soon!

Re: Hey you? Wanna be a voice actor?

To advise you, make a YouTube video and you will reach more people.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Wouldn't it be a good idea to put in some lines for them to say?

Comment

I'd also suggest putting this project on websites such as castingcallclub and voice acting proboards.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
          I'd also suggest putting this project on websites such as castingcallclub and voice acting proboards.
          I doubt they have a good understanding of LazyTown there. That is a requirement.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            I doubt they have a good understanding of LazyTown there. That is a requirement.
            Why do you assume that? There are fans of Lazytown anywhere. They'll audition if they like the project or if they like the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
              Why do you assume that? There are fans of Lazytown anywhere. They'll audition if they like the project or if they like the show.
              I bet most of them will think Lazy Town as a meme when it's more than that. If they don't know the characters very well then they won't be able to act like the character they're portraying. I'm not saying it's impossible but if they actually get a person who's really into LT then it would be safe to assume they know how to play that character. Never say Never though

Comment

am I meant to send the audition to you and Mystic separately, or in a group DM?

Comment

Yeah! I wanna be part of this

Comment

send your voice to Mystic or Zonic

Comment

My apologies!

Comment

You linked it already in the original post.

Comment

Working...
                        X