Eurovision 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eurovision 2018

Most of russia is in asia yes, but most of the industry and people are in the european part eri

- - - Updated - - -

I did not like any of the songs much, but if i had to say my favourite songs from Eurovision 2018 i would say

1. Moldova

2. Hungary

3. The Netherlands

4. Denmark

5. Belgium

Also I dont hate Finland's song "Monsters" as much as i used to, its quite catchy now

Comment

Azerbaijan and Georgia are also in Asia and they competed. I enjoyed the songs sung in their native language, like Serbia. The rest of the show, including the corrupted results, I didn't enjoy so much.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Maybe they should just include the whole world. Seems kind of arbitrary at this point.

I'm a bit bored of the "I'm a big, beautiful, and sassy woman and just look at my brimming confidence that's totally real and not at all an overcompensation" cliche, but I guess Europe/whatever other countries they let compete isn't. Idk, maybe I'm just cynical about it, but even from a distance, it seems like the contest is largely a sham.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          Azerbaijan and Georgia are also in Asia and they competed. I enjoyed the songs sung in their native language, like Serbia. The rest of the show, including the corrupted results, I didn't enjoy so much.
          Armenia is also not in Europe. I agree, the songs sang in native languages were also good and i wish that every country would do that

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Stingy View Post

I'm a bit bored of the "I'm a big, beautiful, and sassy woman and just look at my brimming confidence that's totally real and not at all an overcompensation" cliche, but I guess Europe/whatever other countries they let compete isn't. Idk, maybe I'm just cynical about it, but even from a distance, it seems like the contest is largely a sham.
          the contest is a joke nowadays...

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            Also, Israel is European?
            nope...but the ESC decided to let them in since the muslim dominated mid east fail states refuse that Isreal participate at any local competitions for obvious reasons...I don't know why the have won either coz the song is...nvm
            Gallery

Comment

I wish the non-european countries were kicked out (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Australia and Israel). And i wish that countries in europe that have never been in the contest or werent in it this year would come back (Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Luxembourg, Kosovo (sorry Serbia), Liechtenstein). Liechteinstein might be in Eurovision 2019, so thats good. I would want Monaco and Andorra to compete too but i feel like they are too small...

Comment

Originally posted by Eri 絵利
                And seeing the USA government... I highly doubt they'd like to contribute on a song contest. [SIZE=1](Ok... how the ****
                no government should ever waste money on a stupid song contest. Ever

Comment

Can America even afford it?

Comment

Eurovision is not rigged! Countries vote based on the songs, not their relationships!
                    Goes to take a look at our viewer votes
                    Okay maybe it's a bit biased..

Notice how we didn't give a single point to Israel. I wonder.. :ehmm:

12) Germany
                    10) Austria
                    8) Norway
                    7) Sweden
                    6) Czech
                    5) Netherlands
                    4)Ireland
                    3) UK
                    2) Australia
                    1) Cyprus
                    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Love how Australia is known as "Austrialien"
                      We use "-en" to make nouns specific.

General Specific
                      A song The song
                      En sang Sangen
                      We have a bunch of words from English in our language, but we've tried to make them "our own" by changing a few letters for years.
                      Maybe someone got confused with the general conjugation of nouns when seeing the word "Australia" and immidiately thought "Hey! That's an 'A'! We need to replace that with 'En'!!"
                      Or maybe we're just a bit racist, and see the country as European Aliens.. Who knows. ;)

Comment

Austria skyrocketed the jury vote right? My theory is that people mistaken Austria with Australia and vice-versa (cuz similar name).
                        lol, nice conspiracy.
                        When the viewer-votes got announced, and they started from the bottom, it was like a wet slap to the face of any Australian.
                        Never has the European population been taking a clearer stand - Australia does not belong in the Eurovision.

It hurt me a bit to see this popular opinion, and as you can see we were "generous" with the votes, actually giving you guys a place in our top10.
                        I wonder how this "message" was received with your population. Did you guys take offence? Did it ruin the experience for you?
                        I'm bummed if it had any negative effect, as I loved your song, and it's awesome that you guys are just as enthusiastic about ESC as we are.

Comment

Eurovision is just one big circlejerk

Comment

Why should and should not Netta won Eurovision 2018

also I know my grammar mistake. I'm tired ok
                            Why Netta should, and should not, have won Eurovision 2018.
                            There, fix'd that for you!

You should post the publication here when it's finished.
                            I'd love to hear why you think she deserved the win, and, even more so, why she didn't.

Comment

So at the university I go to, there is a subject from the Arts faculty called "Eurovisions", sounds like something you guys would be interested in. Someone said the results were rigged, I guess you'd find out why/why not in this subject? I haven't taken it because I had to do other units and it wasn't my thing, but I've heard it is a fun subject.

Comment

SBS posted this video report of our failure
                                "The actual European countries of Turkey, ... "

Another fail. Turkey is not European.

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                                nope...but the ESC decided to let them in since the muslim dominated mid east fail states refuse that Isreal participate at any local competitions for obvious reasons...I don't know why the have won either coz the song is...nvm
                                I'm not sure if that was an issue at the time Isreal joined Eurovision SC, other non-European countries just outside Europe were invited too. Muslim coutries do not participate now because of Isreal.
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X