Log in to post
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Where is Fox?

  1. #1
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    Mickey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    186
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    21:36

    Where is Fox?

    Hasn't postred in months

  2. #2
    The Prince LAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    5,000
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    19:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Hiding in his fox hole.
    Like Toy Soliders

  3. #3
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    Mickey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    186
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    21:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    What? If it is a joke, it's not funny. If real, pm me with some info.

  4. #4
    The Prince LAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    5,000
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    19:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    He's fine, really. I saw him just this morning as I was getting in my car for work. He was lazily chasing a rabbit. I don't think he had a chance to catch it at the pace he was going though.

    Like Toy Soliders

  5. #5
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    Mickey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    186
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    21:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    I'm relieved. You had me very sad there.

  6. #6
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,801
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    01:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Fox video


  7. #7
    The Prince LAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    5,000
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    19:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    We're actually having a bit of a weird fox problem at our house today. Last night at about midnight, my entire house (except for me; I sleep heavy) was woken up by a fox screaming right outside. When my roommates went to go look, they found it right on our porch, screaming at apparently nothing. They went outside to see it, and it ran away a few meters, screaming some more at them. Then it ran to our neighbor's house, sat outside their door, and screamed at them until they came out to chase it off. It apparantly came back a little later as well, and it again ran away when they went outside, not coming back after that, or at least, not screaming anymore.

    At about 2:30 in the afternoon today, the fox was once again on our porch when one of my roommates was leaving. It was unafraid of him when he went outside, but wandered away. When I and another roommate got home, we inspected our yards for any signs of a den, a struggle, a dead animal or anything that could be drawing this fox, but couldn't find a thing. It came back to the porch yet again shortly after, and was scared away by the house dog. Both of these last spottings are highly unusual, considering it's a nocturnal animal. I'm sure we'll see it again. Soon.
    Like Toy Soliders

  8. #8
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    Mickey2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    186
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    21:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Hope it's not rabid.
    That behavior is strange.

  9. #9
    The Prince LAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    5,000
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    19:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Foxxo spotted again. I was upstairs, so I went outside to see if it was out there. Waited for a bit, and a baby rabbit came from the backyard, and eventually hopped into a small hole in the porch. We looked at that hole earlier. It's definitely too small for a fox, and probably even too small for a normal rabbit, but the baby rabbit went right in. We thought that it wasn't deep enough for anything to go inside anyway, but the baby rabbit seemed to go in on more than just chance, so I waited to see if it came back out. After about 30 seconds, sure as shit, here comes the fox. It jumped the fence between my neighbor and the house behind them, then walked, very deliberately, towards our house and porch. It hesitated once it saw me standing there, but still was approaching. Once the dog saw it and started barking, it changed its mind and instead went to the house across the street and disappeared into the bushes.

    There might be a rabbit nest underneath our porch, but that seems... wrong. It would make sense that such a thing would attract the foxes, I'm just not so sure that that's the case. It just doesn't seem like it would be one. It's just a small hole in concrete. We do have a confirmed rabbit's nest in the backyard, underneath the concrete slab of our garage, but that's been a well established nest for at least 2 years with 0 signs of casualties the whole time. And it's not like our house is the only place where rabbits live.. they're everywhere.. so there's nothing special here. Hm... the saga continues.
    Like Toy Soliders

  10. #10
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 12 - Lazy Scout
    Lazy4Ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    209
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    21:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy View Post
    Foxxo spotted again. I was upstairs, so I went outside to see if it was out there. Waited for a bit, and a baby rabbit came from the backyard, and eventually hopped into a small hole in the porch. We looked at that hole earlier. It's definitely too small for a fox, and probably even too small for a normal rabbit, but the baby rabbit went right in. We thought that it wasn't deep enough for anything to go inside anyway, but the baby rabbit seemed to go in on more than just chance, so I waited to see if it came back out. After about 30 seconds, sure as shit, here comes the fox. It jumped the fence between my neighbor and the house behind them, then walked, very deliberately, towards our house and porch. It hesitated once it saw me standing there, but still was approaching. Once the dog saw it and started barking, it changed its mind and instead went to the house across the street and disappeared into the bushes.

    There might be a rabbit nest underneath our porch, but that seems... wrong. It would make sense that such a thing would attract the foxes, I'm just not so sure that that's the case. It just doesn't seem like it would be one. It's just a small hole in concrete. We do have a confirmed rabbit's nest in the backyard, underneath the concrete slab of our garage, but that's been a well established nest for at least 2 years with 0 signs of casualties the whole time. And it's not like our house is the only place where rabbits live.. they're everywhere.. so there's nothing special here. Hm... the saga continues.
    I love rabbits! Especially baby ones. And foxes are cute, but this particular one sounds mischievous.

  11. #11
    LT Scientist MODERATOR
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    Pickelhaube808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Orbiting a Black Hole
    Posts
    353
    Blog Entries
    1
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    20:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    You really should.
    User:Rift has been banned from Getlazy.net.

  12. #12
    just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lazyworld
    Posts
    1,052
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    03:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Yaaaawn..

    Oh, wait... It's not winter any longer?
    Neat, that means I can finally leave my hole.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

  13. #13
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 13 - Purple Panther
    Ludwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    271
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    03:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    There he is . Hi Fox

  14. #14
    just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lazyworld
    Posts
    1,052
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    03:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Hi Fox
    Hullo!
    What did I miss?
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

  15. #15
    LT Scientist MODERATOR
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    Pickelhaube808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Orbiting a Black Hole
    Posts
    353
    Blog Entries
    1
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    20:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    congrats on just over a thousand posts
    User:Rift has been banned from Getlazy.net.

  16. #16
    just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lazyworld
    Posts
    1,052
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    03:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
    congrats on just over a thousand posts
    Cheers, and 'grats on yours just-over-one-hundred-and-forty too.

    Nice advertisement for ʟᴛᴩ btw - I always liked that site.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

  17. #17
    LT Scientist MODERATOR
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    Pickelhaube808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Orbiting a Black Hole
    Posts
    353
    Blog Entries
    1
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    20:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Cheers, and 'grats on yours just-over-one-hundred-and-forty too.

    Nice advertisement for ʟᴛᴩ btw - I always liked that site.
    Not sure if you were here for April fool's... I think you might get a kick out of this.
    User:Rift has been banned from Getlazy.net.

  18. #18
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,801
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    01:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    The fox is back. Nice colors btw.

  19. #19
    just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lazyworld
    Posts
    1,052
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    03:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyPooky View Post
    Nice colors btw.
    Thanks Pooky!
    I still remember orange being your colour, so I'm honoured to be one of the select few to wear this colour onwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
    Not sure if you were here for April fool's... I think you might get a kick out of this.
    Hahaha, this is exactly what I needed to bright up my week
    Utter perfection, and extremely worthy of the four 90's web-awards.
    I think Laila would be proud - or at least she should be.
    Remember that plagiarism is the finest form of flattery..
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

  20. #20
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,801
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    01:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Thanks Pooky!
    I still remember orange being your colour, so I'm honoured to be one of the select few to wear this colour onwards.
    Yeah it suits you better

  21. #21
    The Prince LAZY MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    5,000
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    19:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    I was woken up at 6am today by my fox friend screaming. I went upstairs to investigate..



    It was focused on the hole in the porch that I talked about earlier, so I'm comfortable confirming that that's a rabbit nest. When I went outside later in the day, I saw a rabbit run in there, so more evidence. I'm not sure why the fox is doing this though instead of hunting like a normal fox though, maybe it's just socially awkward. Not sure what to do about it either. I guess nothing.
    Like Toy Soliders

  22. #22
    just the fox SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    lazyworld
    Posts
    1,052
    Local Date
    22nd September 2019
    Local Time
    03:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingy View Post
    ..my fox friend screaming.
    Well I guess that finally answers the age-old question..
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

  23. #23
    The Youngest MODERATOR
    Level 13 - Purple Panther
    Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    287
    Local Date
    21st September 2019
    Local Time
    20:36

    Re: Where is Fox?

    I wonder where he is now?

    I'd love to have him back on the GL Discord, maybe we could bring StephBot back?
    "As my friend Stingy would say, IT'S MINE!" ~ Pixel (LazyTown)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •