LazyTown Greatest Hits Extra part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Greatest Hits Extra part

A Extra part of Lazytown Greatest hits. It's included only in the Brazilian/latino portuguese CD “Duelo De Dança". It's show Have You Ever.
    And it's oficial. It's only dubbed in Latino/Brazilian Portuguese

Re: LazyTown Greatest Hits Extra part

Very interesting. I could understand why they wouldn't include it in other versions though; this is the only time I can recall Stephanie breaking the fourth wall and talking to the audience directly. It feels strange

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
      She did in the Nick Jr Promo Videos but never in any episode.
      Yeah, I have seen the promos- they are so cute! I was referring to the episodes :)

Comment

That segment is awesome. They left out parts of the episode though, the part where she met Bessie and the song 'Man On A mission' was cut out and the Robbie segment at the end. The total episode now is 21:50 and with the extra 24:30. I'm glad they had both Brazilian Portuguese and US English.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

One of the greatest things about LazyTown is that it never breaks the fourth wall in the episodes. Imagine how possibly boring and weird it would be if it constantly had the loooooong pauses and questions every few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
            One of the greatest things about LazyTown is that it never breaks the fourth wall in the episodes. Imagine how possibly boring and weird it would be if it constantly had the loooooong pauses and questions every few minutes.
            I think that is one of the charms of LazyTown, it never talks down to the viewer and I feel like breaking the fourth wall does that. That is my opinion, though :)

Comment

So that's the song that won this...

There used to be a LazyTown Nick Jr game called "You Pick The Hits". This song, along with Step By Step and Good Stuff was in the game. Apparently, this song won! Nice.

Comment

Sharp eye!

Comment

It was also in Sportacus Who too, so...

It could had been foreshadowed as the winning song since then...

But the other two songs were in other episodes too, so I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                  X