Jesus Shares His Random Thoughts About LazyTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Shares His Random Thoughts About LazyTown

I had remembered that Fiverr was a thing and had some money laying around, so I decided that this needed to happen.

I would have made him sing Bing Bang or Welcome To LazyTown, but I hit a word limit ($10 per 50 words).

Overall the best $11 I've ever spent.

Re: Jesus Shares His Random Thoughts About LazyTown

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
    I remembered that Fiverr was a thing
    Lol, I think I can guess where the video is going, so I won't click as I'm prone to cringing.

[non LZT related]
    What I will say about sites like Fiverr though, is you can pay Actors to dress up as anything, even Doctors.
    Say you want to sell some "non approved pills", you get the Actor to read your "don't worry, they're safe" disclaimer, upload the video to an official medical looking website and maybe not everyone, but some people will buy, what I hope isn't ground up glass, but it could be.
    So [my point is] if youre someone who is maybe too shy or can't afford to go to the Doctor, don't believe any "Doctors in white coats" video, as a British Comedian in his TV show showed just how easy it would be to do that and it scared the crap out of me.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

OMG! That was SO funny!!! I am at a bus stop and trying not to burst out laughing. Well done hahahaha

Comment

yeah this was hilarious. He even pronounced Afram Latibaer quite well.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Like the bird.

Comment

^Do not correct Jesus. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              Like the bird.
              Was being safe, I've heard people pronounce it as "CRÁ" before.

Comment

Jesus Shares His Random Thoughts About LazyTown

that piece of hair on the left side of his head is annoying me

Comment

I was called (rhyming with cow) again today at the barber. So twice in one day. This isn't usually a thing so idk what's happening...

Comment

Ców

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                      I was called Chris "Crow" (rhyming with cow) again today at the barber. So twice in one day. This isn't usually a thing so idk what's happening...
                      Originally posted by Eri 絵利
                      I had a maths teacher calling me 'Early' for one year (cuz I gave up on correcting them till the year later) so you're not the only one who has it bad.
                      In my experience, it's dangerous not correcting people.
                      I think it was an English class, the teacher called me by my middle name and I thought "Who cares, it's technically my name, just not the first part".
                      This girl called Clare then says "What? She's Alison", so then the Teacher looks at me, and I expected her to say "Oh, I'm sorry!" to which I wouldve smiled and said "It's fine, don't worry", but I promise you the Woman yelled so loudly at me and berated me so much for not correcting her that I was rooted to the spot with shock.
                      Moral of the story, always politely correct people straight away on name related matters.
                      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

People always mispronounce my name. I've gotten used to correcting people by now

Comment

I remember this guy. Seen a few of his videos before. I'm so glad you actually spent money so this guy could do this.

Fantastically great video. I wanna binge watch Lazytown with this guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X