Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julianna Backing Vocals in Chloe's Bing Bang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julianna Backing Vocals in Chloe's Bing Bang?

Idk if this has been mentioned in other threads & stuff

I'm not sure if it's actually JRM but it definitely doesn't sound like Chloe. It's more clear in the "Bing Bang Diggariggadong" part but you can also hear it in the chorus. It sticks out ALOT more because it's not Chloe's voice & singing style (especially "Having fun is what it's all about")

Here: https://youtu.be/AFUr5N4Gdpk

Credits to Never Say Never

Re: Julianna Backing Vocals in Chloe's Bing Bang?

Oh for sure! Definitely hear it in the "having fun is what it's all about". Good find!!!!

Comment

I don't think this is correct, and that you're kind of tricking yourself. The backing vocals for Bing Bang are performed by Margrét Eir, and this did not change through the seasons. You probably either heard Bing Bang performed by JRM for years before Chloe came onto the scene, or think of the JRM version as the "true" one, which caused the imprint in your brain of what Bing Bang sounds like to favor the JRM version. That's all fine and well, but the sound of those vocals imprinted in your brain isn't just JRM of course, it's JRM + Margrét. And since Margrét's part didn't change, you're still hearing half of what you recognize JRM's Bing Bang to sound like in Chloe's version, it's just that the part you're hearing isn't JRM; it's Margrét.

Here's some proof for you: [url]

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        I don't think this is correct, and that you're kind of tricking yourself. The backing vocals for Bing Bang are performed by Margrét Eir, and this did not change through the seasons. You probably either heard Bing Bang performed by JRM for years before Chloe came onto the scene, or think of the JRM version as the "true" one, which caused the imprint in your brain of what Bing Bang sounds like to favor the JRM version. That's all fine and well, but the sound of those vocals imprinted in your brain isn't just JRM of course, it's JRM + Margrét. And since Margrét's part didn't change, you're still hearing half of what you recognize JRM's Bing Bang to sound like in Chloe's version, it's just that the part you're hearing isn't JRM; it's Margrét.

Here's some proof for you: [url]
        That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          I don't think this is correct, and that you're kind of tricking yourself. The backing vocals for Bing Bang are performed by Margrét Eir, and this did not change through the seasons. You probably either heard Bing Bang performed by JRM for years before Chloe came onto the scene, or think of the JRM version as the "true" one, which caused the imprint in your brain of what Bing Bang sounds like to favor the JRM version.
          Thanks for the info! I was really confused for a sec.
          BTW, Bing Bang in S2 does sound different given the fact that she still does the backing vocals..

Comment

Working...
          X