Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbie Rotten disguises as old professor in School Scam episode based on..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Rotten disguises as old professor in School Scam episode based on..

I don't know why there wasn't a topic about all of the disguises of Robbie Rotten (only what's your favorite disguises), while there was at least one in every episode.

Anyway, today someone made a remark on one of Robbie's disguises, the Teacher in the second season episode School Scam and showed a picture of Trotsky. The resemblances are there but I'm not sure if the disguise was based on that man. He wasn't actual a teacher. Although Wiki used the word school: "Trotsky's ideas formed the basis of Trotskyism, a major school of Marxist thought that opposes the theories of Stalinism"

Click image for larger versionName:	leon-trotsky---mini-biography.jpgViews:	1Size:	42.0 KBID:	153315 Click image for larger version  Name:	lzt_teacher.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.2 KB ID:	153316
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Robbie Rotten disguises

Interesting, but I think the disguise for School Scam is just a stereotypical "old professor" type of look.
    Some of my favourite disguises of Robbie's are the teacher/professor in School Scam, and Ms. Roberta. The disguise I am most curious about is the one of the dance teacher from the Lazy Dance as I wonder how "convincing" that disguise was considering he used the disguise to fool Sportacus. :)

Comment

Haha wow.. I agree though, no smoking gun yet. Maybe if they had named him Rotsky in the show.. or maybe that would be too edgy for kids TV.

Comment

The beard does look similar but I feel it's a generic old professor look.

Comment

Working...
        X