Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    19th January 2020
    Local Time
    04:22

Re: Fanfiction Research: Episode Notes

(See The Greatest Gift) I headcanoned characters' birthdays based on what seasons I felt suited their personalities. Trixie's is the 4th July until further notice.

-Birthday Surprise-

The baseball shoots out of a white circular hole below and to the left of the toothbrush holes.

Sportacus somersaults into the floor where his Sky Chaser is waiting. (Probably obsolete after Season 3. Used for something else maybe?) He wears his goggles while riding it. And can pedal fast enough to catch up to a speeding baseball. No that's not a sky chaser. It looks a little bit different. A bit like a sort of plane you sit down and pedal, which also has a steering wheel.

Ziggy has tied a blue ribbon around his finger to remind himself to remember something. "That's very, very important!" But he's forgotten what it is. So he tied a ribbon on his other finger to remind him to remember what the other one is for. But he's forgotten about that one as well.
    Trixie has a ribbon on her finger too, but she can remember what it's for. Out of her, Stingy and Ziggy, she is the only one who can remember that it's Sportacus's birthday tomorrow. Headcanon: 10th April. (Until further notice) Today is definitely the 9th of a month.

Stephanie is playing a videogame with Pixel. Looks a bit like Street Fighter with sports candy? And a lot in the background.

"Yeah, you don't have a lollipop in your mouth!" Pixel, when Ziggy asks if they notice anything different about him. "You mean the ribbons on your fingers to remember about Sportacus's birthday?" Stephanie "Why don't we throw him the greatest party ever?" Stingy, after Stephanie suggests the exact same thing.

Robbie's alarm clock is blue with some purple bits. The clock face is white, you can see the numbers 12, 9, 3 and 6 and the others are black dots. The hands are purple. It makes a tinny ringing sort of sound. It is half past 2.

Robbie's wearing indigo pyjamas with purple piping over his usual turtleneck? As well as his dressing gown and nightcap. The cow patch on his blanket has a red background and an orange border. The cow is wearing a bell collar and is chewing some sort of plant. Robbie shuts up the alarm clock by hitting it with an orange hammer, then throws the hammer away. A purple circle on each side of the alarm clock now sticks out on an orange spring. So does the clock face. Robbie falls back asleep immediately after.

The kids are by a sort of wooden climbing frame behind a sunflower bush and a park bench. Stephanie's boom box, Pixel's laptop, and some sports equipment, including a pink baseball bat, are left around on it. The town hall can be seen in the background to the right.

"First of all, I think it would be best if we have the party at my house." Stingy "Well, I was actually thinking that we have at my uncle's house." Stephanie "Excuse me, but there is a fountain outside of my house!" Stingy "Yeah but, the sports field is right here and Sportacus would love to play sports on his birthday!" Everyone except Stingy agrees. "Who needs a sports field when you can have a fountain and a freshly mown lawn!" "He's got a really nice lawn!" Pixel "You can take a bath in the fountain because we're staying here!" Trixie The kids have a massive fight over where to hold the party, and it activates Robbie's loudspeakers, waking him up.
    There is a purple bike with a horn and 6 pointed stars on the handles by an indigo crate and in front of the disguise piano. Robbie pulls the periscope down, and then a bit further up so he can look out of it.

"Your lovely car is… (hesitates) Well it's small!" Trixie triggers Stingy.

"Nobody likes kids that argue!... Except me!" Robbie

Stingy splits Lazy Town down the middle with a chalk line. "And never come to my house again!" Stingy. Robbie watches the fight from his periscope and cheers them on. "If I had my way, there'd be a big fence, and we'd never play with you again!" Trixie "I would build a wall so big, I would never see you or even smell you, again!" Stingy. Him and Trixie are being the most aggressive. This could be absolutely nauseating foreshadowing about the 2016 American elections. The kids have been split in half too, Stingy and Pixel vs. Trixie, Stephanie and Ziggy.

Stingy's line about the wall gives Robbie inspiration for his next evil plan. When disguising himself as a builder, the whole outfit was in the tube, but only the hat and fake facial hair came on. The rest, ironed and folded, slid out of the draw underneath the piano. "Must I do everything by myself?!" Robbie tries to put his trousers on over his pyjamas, and falls over the railing. When he lands, he is fully dressed.

Almost immediately after the fight, cooling off at Pixel's house, Pixel and Stingy regret it. "But… I just really wanted to have Sportacus's party at my house!" Stingy "But… It's Sportacus's birthday tomorrow! We shouldn't be fighting!" Pixel Stingy sighs. "We should all be friends! I think we should apologise." "A...pologise?" Stingy. "You know, say we're sorry." Pixel "Yes… We should do that. I want [the apology] to be just right!" Stingy goes home and works on it.

Stephanie is looking through a blue scrapbook with photos of past episodes. One photo per page. From left to right; the kids and their treehouse, Stephanie and Trixie singing about Christmas, Stephanie and Ziggy with a big plank, Ziggy cooking with the Mayor (left one cannot be seen), Trixie and Pixel planning to build their clubhouse, (left one cannot be seen), Stingy, Ziggy and Trixie taking a vacation the day Sportacus could not. From what little I can see of the cover, it looks to be some kind of patterned pink. Stephanie has a little pink fluffy teddy bear. On the right pages, there are two scenes from Playing on the Playground. Then the Mayor holding a trophy and Ziggy running to Stephanie, having raced a Lazy Rocket, Sportacus saving the puppet kids from the ice cream van, the other kids running away from the stage as Sportacus catches Trixie as she falls out of the sky wearing a helmet, pads and rollerskates, Stephanie wipes a tear from her eye reminiscing about her friends. It looks like vertical pink stripes on the cover. There is a yellow flower in a pink pot on her windowsill. More pictures (right pages); Stingy wearing a brown baseball glove and talking to Ziggy, Stephanie with a baseball bat in that same conversation where we can see Stingy is wearing an orange and pale orange baseball cap, Stephanie hugging Stingy before leaving for dance school, then hugging Pixel with Trixie to his left.

A circular light is on above the door to the Mayor's house.

"I'm so smart, I'm so sneaky, and I'm so BAD!" Robbie "Be quiet out there!" Bessie turns the lights on in a room attached to the right of her house that looks like a phone box. The wall has that house and the climbing frame thing behind it. The climbing frame thing seems to have a swing attached made out of some kind of crate, where the baseball equipment is stored. "Sorry!" Robbie, quietly, facing away from the window.

There is a little calendar in Sportacus's airship between the water and the kitchen. The "9" page has a picture of a sun on it in the white middle between the (2 shades of) blue top and bottom. There is a white raised oval thing which the calendar is attached to. Sportacus rips day 9 off to reveal the 10th, with a present representing his birthday.

Stingy has written a very wordy apology letter. "You don't need all that! Just say; I'm sorry." "Yes! 'Cause we're friends!" Pixel

The wall is purple and has a castle turret in the middle.

"You know; Pinky, Swinky, Nixie! And the baldy!" "And they said something about never wanting to see you again!" Robbie

Stephanie makes a note of what they need for the party in her diary.

Robbie's flask was too hot for him. Robbie stirs the kids' enmity up by telling each group that the other one asked him to build the wall so they could never see that group ever again. "You know, Sticky and er... Picky" Bessie is on Stingy and Pixel's side of the wall. "I'm brilliant! Time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!" Robbie

"They've cut me off from over half of my town!" "The skateboard's on the other side of this ridiculous wall!" Stingy Pixel picks up a football with yellow pentagons from the floor. "We can't. The goal is on their side!" Stingy And the other goal? On your side?
    "All the soccer balls are on that side of the big wall!" Stephanie

"This is too good to be true! The only thing missing is some cake!" Robbie looks in his orange treasure chest like box but there is none. He is sitting under an orange and yellow (two quarters each) paint effect umbrella.

"No no no! Milford would never do anything like that!" [build a wall separating him from Bessie] Bessie has baked a pink and blue sports candy cake for the party. "I have made this special cake for the Sportacus party, and Milford loves my cake!" "I know, he loves it! This doesn't make any sense!" Stingy Robbie steals the cake with a very long orange paddle thing.

"And I have his present wrapped and everything!" Ziggy puts the present down on a pink skateboard with a flower and 2 white waves with red shadows on the top.

"And I was really looking forward to a piece of Miss Busybody's special birthday cake!" Milford, right before Robbie accidentally drops it on him. "I've been attacked! By a cake!" "That's a Busybody cake!" When Ziggy picks up a piece. "Ah! My car!" Stingy, when Ziggy throws the piece onto his car. Bessie and Milford bake more cakes for a cake fight. Pixel ducks his laptop under its table and away from the fight. "I hope this day never ends!" Robbie Something about the cake fight sets off Rin. "Someone is in trouble! On my birthday!" Sportacus

The lights in the sky chaser-like machine garage darken and then brighten when Sportacus enters. "Go!" Probably to open the garage trapdoor near the platform and fly out.

Pixel has his goggles on. "What's this wall doing here?!" Sportacus "Aargh!" (Looks frustrated) Robbie, when Sportacus arrives. His run-up was interrupted by the wall. "I need sports candy to jump over it." "Jump?! Over my beautiful wall?! I don't think so!" Robbie

"Apple!" Sportacus. Rin drops an apple out of the trapdoor where the ladder usually comes out. It's next to the platform, in between that and Rin's back fans. Did Sportacus not see Robbie catching his apple in an orange net, and switching it with a sugar one?! He was looking up waiting for it.

Sportacus loses all his energy mid flip, and manages to keep enough consciousness to grab the wall as he lands on top of it.

"What?! A fake sugar apple?!" Stephanie, before even picking it up. "Pixel, we're gonna need your computer to-" Forgetting that he's on the other side of the wall. "But the ladder's on the other side too!" Trixie, when Stephanie says she needs one to climb a tree and pick an apple.

"Got it. Stephanie, climb up the ladder to Sportacus." Stingy, forgetting that she's on the other side of the wall. "We don't have any [sports candy]. The apple tree's on the other side of this big wall!" Pixel Bessie is just randomly eating some leftover cake in the background, licking her fingers, while Sportacus looks like he's going to be comatose for ever.

Pixel and Stephanie use hammers and chisels to break a brick out of the wall. "No! No!" "No teamwork!" But Robbie just sits there, not doing anything to stop them.

Stingy has some rope in his car. "The apple tree's over here but I can't reach it!" Stephanie. There is one apple growing on one branch considerably lower than the others. Stingy gets Pixel to kick a football from a certain spot so it will hit the apple tree and knock the apple down. It works. Stingy throws a rope over the wall and enough dangles over the edge for Stephanie to climb up with everyone on Stingy's side pulling on the other end.

Stephanie loses her balance and falls off the wall. Sportacus manages to grab her arm. Her feet are hanging quite low to the ground. "Oh my!" Milford "Stephanie!" Bessie kind of screams. The other kids gasped. Sportacus manages to lower her down okay.

Robbie loses his balance while trying to escape and falls off the top of the wall. This brick section he fell off in between 2 pillars is wobbling. He's not that hurt when he lands, but Rin does not go off for him when that section starts falling on him.

Ziggy gives Sportacus a red-and-white striped bowling ball for his birthday.

The wall is wobbling for quite some time, with Robbie just shaking and cowering under it, making no move to run away and escape. Sportacus throws the ball and kicks the pink (Chekhov's Gun) skateboard at the same time, so the ball lands on the end of the skateboard so it flips up on its end, and rolls towards the falling wall, propping it up. Robbie is still scared and makes no effort to get out. Sportacus takes the skateboard away and holds the wall up by himself. Then Robbie crawls out. Then Sportacus puts the wall down.

Sportacus folds his arms when "ROBBIE ROTTEN!" gets revealed.

Stephanie brings in a cake covered in sports candy, presumably baked by Bessie. Has it got any sugar in it?

"Happy birthday!" Stephanie hugs Sportacus.

Sportacus eats a sports candy off the top of the cake. I think he kicked the wall down RIGHT BEHIND STEPHANIE. She was a bit in front, but did he know that? He dances holding the cake.

The mayor, Bessie, Sportacus, Ziggy and Stingy, and presumably someone in front, can carry a section of wall off. Sportacus pushes one all by himself. He dips Stephanie on one hand while holding the cake in the other.

"And I didn't even get any cake!" Robbie He has his own cake, but there is a wall splitting his lair in half and it's on the other side. He reaches through a brick-shaped hole in the wall, but the cake is out of his reach. Does he get stuck?
    “I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve... The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death.”
    Monty Oum (1981-2015)

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    Local Date
    19th January 2020
    Local Time
    04:22

Re: Fanfiction Research: Episode Notes

Can we talk about how Robbie browned up for his Mayor disguise? Shame on him.

-Double Trouble-

"Carrot!" (looking to the right) shoots a carrot out of a small circular hole in between the water and the kitchen, near the floor. "Carrot!" (looking to the left) shoots a carrot out of a similar hole between the door and a circular section towards the bed. Sportacus uses them as a nunchuck. "Carrot!" (looking to the left) shoots a carrot nunchuck out of the previous hole. "Sports candy and exercise? Perfect together!"

There is a box of "Lazy Crunch" to the left of the kitchen table.

The Mayor's "safari hat" has 2 pink butterflies on it.

"Don't forget! Be back by 3! 'Cause today's the day you announce the annual Lazy Town rule!" Stephanie, to the Mayor. He goes out camping every so often to catch butterflies. Does he keep them or let them go?

"Now those noisy kids will never be able to find my super secret lair, which is so cleverly hidden behind this locked door!" Robbie has nailed planks over his billboard door.

The Mayor walks past Robbie and his lair on his way to catch butterflies. So close he nearly bumps into him. "What's going on?!" Robbie, sounding angry. He flinches when the Mayor walks closer to him.
    "Oh Mr Rotten, I'm so sorry!" Mayor "Yes, you should be!" Robbie "Oh, how delightful!" Sarcastically, when the Mayor says he's going to catch butterflies. "And I must be back by 3 o'clock, so I can announce the new Lazy Town rule!" "You're gonna be back at 3 o'clock to announce a new rule?!" Does he notice that he's piqued Robbie's interest with this? Can he sense him scheming? Robbie touches the Mayor's shoulders and leans behind him, saying "A rule that everybody will follow?!" into his left ear. In his right ear; "No matter how selfish and greedy that rule might be?!" In the wrong hands, this power could be very dangerous. As I think we are about to see. The Mayor nods. Then; "What?!" "Never mind! Well, what are you waiting for?" Robbie Briefly touching the Mayor's right shoulder; "Early Mayor catches the butterfly!"

He tries to get back to his lair via the billboard door that he's just nailed shut. "I locked myself out! Uh-oh." And then has to take the planks off with a crowbar propped up against the right side of the steps leading up to the door.

A black and blue butterfly flies by. "Now what did I do with that sunscreen?" Mayor

Robbie has broken a hole in the billboard taking the planks off.

The entrance pipe has the desk with the microwaves behind and to the right of it. "This place needs an elevator!" Robbie He got some sort of white debris stuck to his hands in the pipe.

He has a Mayor disguise already ready in its tube. Things Robbie Rotten is not above; identity fraud and using blackface in his disguises. Or brownface. And I'm sorry, but I thought the production team would have known better.

"The Mayor" claps twice and the mirror appears to his left, the side with the disguise tubes. Robbie can do a decent Mayor impression. Robbie is wearing some sort of plastic head mask which he pulls off.

From left to right; carrots, red cabbage, and regular cabbage (I think) are growing in a garden box.

"The Mayor" turns round to his left and he's Robbie again. He turns in the same direction and he's "the Mayor" again. Robbie is disgusted at his face mask.

Robbie is tapping his fingers on the garden box. All 15 of them. He is surprised to see he has 3 hands. The 3rd hand disappears behind the garden box.

Robbie hammers the camera and it cracks.

"I'm trying to catch a dinosaur in that cage!" Ziggy. The cage is hanging in a tree. "Ziggy, there are no more dinosaurs." Stephanie. Who put that cage up? "But they could come back though, couldn't they?" Ziggy

Where's Trixie? All the other kids are waiting except her. Her rollerskates have gone out of control, that's where. Her helmet has the number 33 on it.

1 of Sportacus's skateboards is just lying around on the floor.

Trixie couldn't stand still on her rollerskates. They look like her normal shoes but with wheels.

"It's after 3 o'clock!" Pixel checks his armband.

Did the Mayor spend all day looking for his sunscreen?! Robbie sneaks up behind the Mayor, kicks his rear end into the orange tent and zips it shut, laughing, tying 2 white ropes next to the opening into a bow for good measure.

"It's almost 3 o'clock!" How did Robbie know? He didn't check a watch.

Did Robbie know that trapping the Mayor would set off Rin?

"Someone is in trouble. I think it's the Mayor." Sportacus, probably because the Mayor isn't here yet. He finds "the Mayor". Outside Robbie's lair. "The Mayor" goes the wrong way to the meeting. Sportacus has to remind him. "Thanks." "The Mayor".

"The Mayor" kneels down so he's closer to the microphone? He declares no more sports candy and everyone is shocked, not suspicious. "I think Milford is just grumpy today." Bessie. She decides to cheer him up by baking him a vanilla cake. "One of your best cakes ever!" Stephanie
    "Something is not right…" Sportacus

"This is terrible!" "The Mayor", about a slice of Bessie's cake! "It tastes like… An old shoe!" "Robbie would eat cake if it had sand in it", huh. "And I want you and your icky cake out of town before I get back." (Starts to close the door, then opens it again) "Be GONE!" "Mayor"

Robbie has put up "No Sports" signs all over town, including a "No Swimming" sign on dry land. "How many sports are there?!" "The Mayor", when he orders the kids to put all the sports equipment into a net, and they put in a lot.

Ziggy gets an apple out to snack on after the "No Sports Candy" rule. So he's okay with snacking on some chocolate without any problems. "You heard the Mayor, rules are rules!" The sports equipment net is very heavy.

"You are the kind of person who always follows the rules." "Mayor" "Yes." Sportacus "And you encourage the children to always follow the rules?" "Mayor" "Yes." Sportacus, who sounds cross about the sports candy ban. Rules aren't always good for people. "I do always follow the rules!" Sportacus has been exiled from Lazy Town forever. "Have a nice life!" Robbie, as he shuts the door on him.

Robbie has a dark blue pressing machine that squashes the air out of footballs.

"You know, these new rules are all wrong!" Trixie, angrily "Except for the chocolate rule, right?" Ziggy
    The kids (except Stephanie, who's gone to talk with Bessie) go off and find "the Mayor". "We want sports and sports candy now!" Trixie. The others agree. "We don't like these new rules of yours, no!" Ziggy If they don't like the rules, they peacefully try and change them.

"Picky (Pixel), Sticky" "Mayor" "It's Stingy!" Robbie sets a new rule that the kids can have all the ice cream they want… And locks them in the ice cream van. "Kids!" Robbie.

Rin's flight pod seatbelt is blue, the silver buckle has a white 10 in front of a blue S on it. The flight pod's fins retract outwards when released. Pressing a circular silver button next to a blue speedometer thing unfolds a propeller fan out of the back of the flight pod. I'm not a pilot, so I don't completely understand the 5 gauges in the cockpit. From left to right; (in sort of a down, up, down, up pattern) a little speedometer?, A white diagram of the flight pod with L and R on the ends, a "VERTICAL SPEED" meter going in up in fives from 0 to 20 on both the top and the bottom, an altitude meter, I think, and a speedometer identical to the one on the far left. Is that Íþróttaálfurinn on the side of the flight pod, next to all the speedometers and stuff? Pressing a button (I couldn't see, but it was with his left hand) folds the propeller back in, stops the other 2 and stops the flight pod altogether. Some sort of metal circle appears in front of where the biggest fan came from.

Was the Mayor catching butterflies in Lazy Town? Because if so, Sportacus disobeyed a rule to save someone in trouble.

The Mayor has a beige bag with brown piping and a lot of pockets.

Sportacus untied the bow quite quickly. "Sportacus! Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" the real Mayor crawls out of the tent. "Oh my! Ooh that can't be good!" The Mayor, when Sportacus says someone is pretending to be him. "I have a wonderful disguise! My butterfly catching outfit!" Mayor

Bessie is carrying 2 red suitcases with pink straps around them and white labels. How does the Mayor catch butterflies dressed as a big pink and white fluffy bunny?! (I think this is a Glanni Glæpur reference.) "Does it work?" Sportacus "Actually no. Never has." Mayor "At least no one will recognise you." Sportacus

"You're not my real uncle. My real uncle would never do that!" Stephanie "Well your real uncle would never do this either!" Robbie stamps on the ground to make an orange lever fold up, and pulls it to drop the cage on Stephanie.
    Which trapped child did Rin go off for?

Sportacus presses the 10 on his crystal case with his hand to make it unfold into 6 pieces. "Stephanie! You know what to do!" He boomerangs the crystal so it cuts an apple off the tree which drops into Stephanie's hand.

There is some kind of handbrake on the floor of the ice cream van that when pulled up, makes the van start rolling along.

Stephanie can lift the cage off her after one bite of an apple.

"Rope!" Sportacus calls, and a grappling hook drops from the trapdoor where the ladder comes from. There is a ring sticking up on top of the ice cream van (a bit like Po's antenna in Teletubbies) to attach it to. Pulling enough on the rope releases the whole thing. There is a grappling hook on the other end of the light blue rope too.

Sportacus pulls off the padlock. It was attached to some sort of raised dark blue wheel.

He asked the kids if they're alright, they say they're okay, then he sees Stephanie cheering. "I gotta go." And he runs to her.

"Who are you?!" Bessie, to Milford as a bunny. "It's me, Milford!" He takes his bunny nose and teeth off.

Ms Busybody packed a slice of cake in her suitcase. The one she made earlier. "I knew you like my cake!" Ms Busybody. The Mayor throws it at the fake him. Robbie runs away from it, but it lands on the floor and he slips on it.

"Get on my back! Trust me!" Mayor, to Ms Busybody. Piggybacking Ms Busybody, the Mayor jumps on one end of the seesaw and sends the fake Mayor on the other end flying. The seesaw is in a playground with the slide attached to the wall behind it and the Mayor's house is in the background to the left. Robbie flies high above the clouds, then drops back down. Bessie is still being piggybacked by the Mayor.

"Well, who'd have thought?" Bessie, to the Mayor. "Not me." Mayor. When "ROBBIE ROTTEN!" is revealed. Both of them were probably sarcastic.

Stephanie lets go of the sheet she and Sportacus caught Robbie with. Sportacus drops it on him. "Who turned out the lights?" Robbie. The other kids laugh. Stephanie looks cross as Robbie walks off, shaking her head a little. "Oh my! Oh Milford!" Bessie, after Robbie storms off.

"Mr Mayor!" Stingy. He and the other kids only recognise the Mayor when he takes his bunny nose off and pulls his headpiece down. So it's not just Robbie then. Interesting… I chalked his disguises up to magic.

"From now on, the only person who will imitate a mayor in Lazy Town is… Me!" The Mayor's new rule. "It's great to be the Mayor!" Singing. "Let's dance!" To Ms Busybody, as Bing Bang starts. And that's what they do.

A bee buzzes in through Robbie's entry pipe and chases him.

- - - Updated - - -

Sportacus smiles at Stephanie when he sees her. "Woah..." Stephanie, at Sportacus zooming by on… Did the sky chaser always have a propeller where the handlebars meet the wings? It looks slimmer, and he doesn't seem to be pedalling. What is this?

Yelling "Platform down!" from outside lowers the platform. "Up!" takes it back up again.

The sky chaser, or whatever it is, automatically flies into the side of Rin. A metal door slides to the right to reveal the sky chaser-shaped hole it can fly into on its side, the bottom facing the right. Then a circular shutter in the middle shuts leftwards over the top and the whole circular section kind of turns and locks.

"Wow!" Stephanie Her letter shoots up from a small circular hole behind Rin's flight pod, behind its left wing. "Dear Sportacus, I knew you would beat my letter to the airship. Stephanie" On pink paper. None of her Ns are the wrong way round-her handwriting looks different from the 1st episode. "I guess I did." Sportacus

Sportacus gets fan mail. They are addressed to Lazy Town Entertainment. One kid has drawn Íþróttaálfurinn from Áfram Latibær. This could all be breaking the fourth wall, or I could find a way to keep it intact... somehow.

"Anyone can be a superhero." "I wake up at sunrise." Sportacus Probably from all the light shining in his window. Rin plays a rooster noise on her speaker pod to wake him up.

Sportacus jumps out of his boots into a pair of roller skates, (and later vice versa) which we didn't see him get out of the cupboard.

He makes his bed with a hockey stick. Wearing roller skates.

Stepping on a floor light sucks the pillow and the blanket into the wall. "Bed deactivated." Rin. Then the mattress slides up and spins clockwise into the wall. But why with the mattress facing out?

"After my bed is made, it's time for a very important meal." Sportacus The kitchen comes out from the wall when you step on a floor light. Sportacus peels and slices a banana with a table tennis bat, then lies on the floor and catches them in his mouth, flipping back up immediately afterwards. "Apple!" He steps on a floor light, then turns back to face the table with his left hand ready, but nothing lands in it. "No apples?" How did that watermelon get to the middle of the floor? Did Rin put it there? He can't help performing stunts with it before eating it. He winked at the camera. Was that a fourth wall break, or one of Rin's hidden cameras? There is some kind of watermelon cutter next to a blue cup with a crystal case logo, on the side facing the fruit tubes. Sportacus puts the watermelon down there and it is cut into quarters. "Morning is a time when I get my energy for the whole day. And fresh sports candy is my favourite. I like to mix them all together. Delicious!" He only had one bite of a quarter of a watermelon.

With your back to the wall facing the door, the floor light that brings the kitchen table in is somewhere to the left of the table. (Not the nearest) Sportacus was on the other side, so he flipped over the table and landed on it.

He brushes his teeth after breakfast. There is a sort of metal rod suspended horizontally from Rin's ceiling by a metal strip on each end, with 3 holes each, the topmost one bigger than the other 2. With his knees around the bar, the toothbrush hole is close enough for Sportacus to swing to and get the toothbrush. (Was Nausikaa not worried he'd fall off?) "Toothbrush!" just pushes the toothbrush halfway out of the hole, not throws it. Is it because Rin could see where he was? Sportacus does not brush his teeth with toothpaste… Which helps clean and strengthen your teeth…

Stingy has a yellow and orange toothbrushes, sometimes with a blue band round the handle, in yellow and orange safes, 2 on each side of the sink. Inside is a small hole for the head of the toothbrush. The wall above the white tiles is green.

Stephanie uses toothpaste, (white, in a pink white and orange tube) brushing her teeth in front of her desk mirror. There is no sink to spit out excess toothpaste or wash her face. There is some kind of pink tripod thing behind her desk. Maybe an easel without a canvas? On the left of her desk is a pink flower pot containing a yellow 6 petalled flower with an orange centre.

In front of his computer, Pixel uses a silver joystick by his right hand to swivel a superfast tooth brushing machine in front of his mouth. It is activated by typing something into his keyboard. He stops it by pressing a button on his keyboard. It levers into its resting position by the computers, probably facing the door, when he toggles the joystick towards him.

"Smile a mile." Stephanie, to herself in the mirror.

When he was done, Sportacus absentmindedly throws his toothbrush out of the open door. Not for the 1st time. "Sky chaser!" Makes Rin drop a folded sky chaser from her trapdoor and unfold it after a few seconds of freefall. Sportacus lands on it, one hand on the middle of the handlebars, after flipping out the door. Dangerous much? Yes there is a propeller where the wings meet the rod with the handlebars.

He caught up to the falling toothbrush and caught it, then takes it back up to Rin. Does she clean it for him?

After jumping from the sky chaser onto the platform, the sky chaser automatically flies into its special hole in Rin's side.

"Can you believe how much fun it is to brush your teeth?" Sportacus He throws his toothbrush over his shoulder and it lands through the toothbrush hole, which is yellow in the centre.

"Where was I? Ah! My morning exercises!" "Sports spinner!" Raises a wheel of fortune-type contraption up from a square in the floor, from a hole towards the bottom left only big enough to fit the bottom pole through. There is a crystal case but some upward blue stripes where it widens and meets the clear wheel, which is full of blue cards with shining crystal cases. Like what tickets to Rin look like. He spins the wheel clockwise on its right. "The Sports Spinner helps me to pick the right exercise." There is a rounded pointy light on each side. After some spinning, one card presumably falls into the shaft holding up the wheel. Sportacus puts the flap below the crystal case down to reveal a silver flattish boxlike thing. Pressing the crystal case design on the bottom of the front pushes out today's card. Which is "jumping jacks". Very quickly he starts modifying them and then doing his own thing. Was the Sports Spinner replaced by the SuperMoves cards in Rin's speaker pod in Lazy Town Extra?

"Wow! That was great! I'll do one more! (card)" This time we see the front of it, which is white with an orange shining border then a thin red line border, 5 red urn-like icons vertically down the right side, the number 150 in the top left corner, "POWER JUMPING" across the bottom, (in the same font as the episode title) and in the middle a picture of a random girl with a ponytail and an orange, yellow and green unitard, doing a split jump. SPORTACUS DID 15 POWER JUMPS IN A ROW!

"Now I'm warmed up! Let's try something harder!" When the wheel spins, the lights turn on, then off, then turn back on again. Standing near the Sports Spinner, which is in front of the water, Sportacus steps on a nearby floor light to lower the Sports Spinner back into the floor. We never saw the pole hole widen to take in the rest of it.

Stepping on a floor light shoots a football out of a hole in the wall. Sportacus later kicks it back in. It looks to come in and out of the top-right and top left holes next to the bed. Translucent white doors close the holes vertically when the balls go back in.

"My friends in Lazy Town are always doing something active. They love to play! Just like me!" Sportacus.

He accidentally steps on a floor light and a football hits him in the back of the head. "Training still in session." Rin

"Now I'm ready for anything and usually, something happens." Sportacus.

"That's easy. Because I love to move!" When he gets an anonymous light blue letter asking why he moves so much. Or ADHD?

Sportacus can turn round and round on his hands with his legs wide open.

Stephanie scores a basket.

Sportacus has a clear water bottle that looks like 2 circles on top of each other. It says H2O in white outlined in blue on the bottom circle, which is bigger than the top. The lid is dark blue, and has a ring on top of it so he can spin it around on his finger. "Water really tastes great after a workout! Now I have enough energy to keep going all day!" He empties the water bottle into the cup on the table before drinking it. Rin makes a little 2-note alarm sound. "Frozen H2O missing." Before Sportacus drinks the water. Kicking something to the right starts water running in half the clear sphere in the top-centre of the water section. "Bat!" He steps on the floor light and a baseball bat is tossed up from the floor, handle first. It has a crystal case logo on the bat part. "Ice cube!" An ice cube shoots out from somewhere to the left of the water sphere, and bounces off Rin's walls for a bit before Sportacus catches it in the cup.

"Things can get a little busy, but I like it that way."

Another anonymous letter asks Sportacus to teach them a one armed push-up. Who is sending him these letters?
    "Yeah! I know a lot of push-ups!" Sportacus Types of push-ups he can do; normal, "triceps" (leaning backwards onto the elbows), one clap per press up, "turning", (like a mid-air twist but on the ground) He sings a little bit during push-ups. "What about something a little bit more difficult?" (Turning wasn't difficult?!) And then does one armed push-ups. "And to the side!" (Fusing it with the triceps from earlier, but to the side) "I wonder if I can jump and clap behind my back?" (As a kind of press-up) He can. "I love it!" He can also do a sort of push-up when he jumps off the floor throwing his arms out in front of him. "And now the best 'til last! One arm and one leg!" (Opposite arm and opposite leg) He's doing this much slower. Is it difficult?

"Table!" The square table is behind the flight pod.

"Push-ups can be hard. But remember, take it one step at a time and remember; never give up!" "Thanks for sending me your letter! I always like to hear from you. Here are some drawings of push-ups." (Written) Does he know who to send it to?
    The drawings are kind of like stick figures, or those male icons you see at toilets, but the body parts are separated. The hands are almost circular. The pen is blue and white and the ink is black. There was no command for it. Did it come with the paper?
    "Some letters are sent by airmail, some are sent by email, but mine are sent by bowling mail!"

"Door!" But Rin didn't open it and so he bumped into it. (A two-tone beeping sound) "Door not activated." Rin Sportacus needed to turn up the volume on the side of the doorframe. "Door!" "Still not activated." Rin. It took another turn.

Where did the white bungee rope come from? He didn't ask for it. One end only had to be swung towards the top edge of the door to attach to it. The rope is almost long enough to reach the ground. I don't think this is the 1st time Sportacus has forgotten to sign a letter. "Sportacus." A one armed handstand on a floor light shuts the door.

"Time for energy boost." Rin "Time for a Sportacus Club Special!" Sportacus. A what? A sandwich.

"Can't a poor lazy man take a little nap without all this noise?!" Robbie, when his loudspeakers pick up Ziggy calling for help. Robbie had orange fluffy earplugs in. He looks for the noise in his lair, then realises it must be coming from outside. He claps twice and the periscope comes down on his head. "Well, this isn't so bad." When he sees that Ziggy is stuck up a tree. Because of schadenfreude? Until he hears him loudly calling for help again. "But couldn't he fall more quietly?!" Robbie

"But before taking off, I try to locate the problem." Sportacus. His crystal doesn't tell him where the trouble is. Does he store his telescope under his jacket?

He found Robbie's periscope in his telescope. Robbie gasps and quickly moves his head sideways out of view.

Pressing the silver circle button (in the outside red part) to the right of the cockpit lines Rin's 3 fans up behind each other. It seems Rin was a short flight away from Lazy Town, so Sportacus's telescope must have quite some zoom. She was flown quite low to the ground, close to Stingy's house and the almost dome-like orange roof of a large building in front of it.

Sportacus had to touch something on the floor behind the air pump to flip up the rectangular lid in the floor (towards Rin's door wall) and pull up the handbrake inside. He has both the bungee rope and the really really long scarf.

"Where is that blue elf going?!" Robbie. Right towards his periscope view.

1 of Sportacus's skateboards is randomly lying there on the floor. (2-tone blue-and-white with a crystal case design in the middle. The wheels are white.) Robbie gasps and he can see Sportacus's crotch through his periscope before he jumps right over it. "Woah!" He ducks down from the periscope.

Ziggy lands right on Sportacus's upper body and he doesn't seem harmed. Ziggy offers him the lollipop that fell from the tree. "No thanks." Sportacus

"I can't stop [Sportacus]!" Robbie

"3, 4 or even 5 saves a day, that's normal! I mean, it is Lazy Town!" Sportacus

Robbie is still watching him through his periscope.

Sportacus lands on the end of the seesaw, accidentally shooting Stingy up in the air.

"You!" Robbie points at Sportacus through the periscope window.

Sportacus catches Stingy.

"Mayor Meanswell. He's always in trouble!" Sportacus. The Mayor was just safely walking by carrying some cake. Not in trouble yet!

"Thanks again! Bye!" Stingy, to Sportacus. "This time, you go on the high end!" Stingy, to Trixie, about a seesaw.

"If it wasn't for that good for nothing, warm-hearted, generous healthy quack! Everyone would still be lazy in Lazy Town!" Robbie then grunts.

There are bits of red and orange on Sportacus's tennis racket.
    "Carrot!" causes Rin to drop one out of the trap door. Sportacus catches in the mesh of the tennis racket.

There is another random skateboard lying around, this one is pink with a thick red stripe in the middle and pink wheels. Is there no place to put skateboards?!

"Stephanie knows that sports candy gives her extra energy." Sportacus

Robbie cleans his periscope by breathing on it and wiping it with his finger. Is he watching "Energy" through his periscope? After Sportacus does a split, we cut to Robbie who is looking through the periscope with his left eye tilted forward. He raises his eyebrows and ducks out of sight.

Stingy's car is parked between a bench and some hurdles, a small distance away from the wall. The trailer is not with it.

Robbie looks excited when Stephanie accidentally kicks a football towards the Mayor, through the window of his house. (Sportacus catches it like he's saving a goal, so Robbie gets cross.)
    "This is Lazy Town, not Sporty Town!" Robbie

When calling "Sky chaser!" on the ground, Rin drops it from her trapdoor, unfolds in midair and it flies somewhere near Sportacus, hovering above the ground. (If it enters Rin at the wall, how does it get out the trapdoor?)

"As usual, everyone in Lazy Town is safe and happy. Well, almost everyone." Robbie did not try and put a stop to the rest of the town's energeticness today. "What a bunch of selfish LazyTowners!" "Who cares about them? I don't. I don't!" Robbie. He pushes the periscope away but it swings back towards him. "My leg!" On jumping over the rail to dodge it and landing on the floor. Does this set off Rin?

She displays a white clock on her bed door, with white rectangles where 12, 9, 3 and 6 are, 8:08 in numbers between 6 and 9, and a thick white line with rounded semicircular edges for a hand. Probably a second hand, because of how fast it's ticking. "Countdown to bedtime." Rin swivels the bed out. Sportacus steps on a white floor square as he rushes to the bed. Is this what deploys the blanket and pillow? He sleeps in the outfit he was wearing that day. He doesn't change into pyjamas.

"To be a superhero, you need to move, eat great and sleep great. Then you're gonna feel great! And nothing can stop you!" Rin doesn't dim any lights indoors. It is still a bright sunny day outside. Is it summer?

Robbie has not just hurt his leg, but there is a bandage round his head and his arm is in a sling. (This is mostly recycled footage, isn't it… This bit is from the end of Welcome to Lazy Town.)
    “I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve... The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death.”
    Monty Oum (1981-2015)