Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanfiction Research: Episode Notes

Hello everyone!
    I've posted in threads before, but this is the first one I've actually started.
    So as I've mentioned several times before, I am working on a LazyTown fanfiction called Ástin Opnar Augun Skær. (Love Opens Up The Bright Eyes in Icelandic)(sorry, the way I work, I have to finish the whole thing, in case I think of twists later that would need hints at the beginning or something, so I haven't got any links for you yet.) Now it had been over a decade since I last watched the show, and so as "research" for this fanfic, I decided I couldn't release it until I've seen every episode, so I can get a better idea of the characters and their world. It later came to me that I should note down some of the things that happen for future reference. The slightest detail may be important. For example, I could write a character being allergic to nuts, but they eat peanut butter sandwiches in an episode.
    I have a Google Sheets page where I'm planning this. One of the sheets is called "Episode Notes". And in this thread I will post what I've found and have noted down on that sheet.
    By the way, this is a "Sportarobbie" fanfiction, so a main function of this is to look for moments where it looks like Sportacus and Robbie Rotten don't actually hate each other at all. There may be points where you will be like "Take your Shipping Goggles off!"
    The notes for each episode will be posted in a random order.
    Also, there will be talk of headcanons and theories I've come up with. For example, the name Rin will come up a lot. She is Responsive Intelligent Network; Sportacus's airship A.I. She is basically in all of Sportacus's gadgets, and monitors people's danger and distress detected by the crystal. When the crystal goes is off, she calls it "sounding an alert". Sportacus has ADHD. I've called Stephanie's mask the Placebo Mask.

In a nutshell, this thread will be my notes on LazyTown episodes, and you can read them if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to Lazy Town

Here's a headcanon I need to work out; why is Stephanie staying with the mayor, and for how long?! And why does Bessie think she knows so much about raising kids, when it doesn't look like she has any of her own?

Now one YouTuber made a theory that Robbie killed Sportacus 9 because the disguise tubes have disguises in them, among other things. Or he likes making costumes and is too lazy to put them on manually or something.

Why is the ice cream stand closed when ice cream isn't healthy?!

"This is exactly how I, Robbie Rotten, planned it. Lazy Town is the laziest town on Earth." What do you mean, planned it?!

The pink house is by the Mayor's house as usual. "[The journey here] was okay. I like riding in trains." Stephanie. So she took the train. Her parents didn't supervise her to the Mayor's house, at least. "Well, this could mean trouble!" Robbie, after seeing her. "I'm so happy you've come to visit!" Mayor "Have a nice summer!" Mayor, after giving her the playing cards.

When Ziggy goes "Kids, playing in Lazy Town?!" an alarm on Robbie's periscope goes off. "She's talking to Ziggy." Robbie knows Ziggy's name.

Pixel falls in love with Stephanie at first sight. Need to acknowledge this in Ástin.

"That's what we're playing, Pinky!" Trixie comes up with this nickname within a minute of meeting Stephanie. Judging a book by its cover, I think.

Robbie seems to look scary enough to take Stephanie aback. "Just the laziest, grumpiest, won't-do-anythingest person in all of Lazy Town!" Trixie "Why thank you! Took years of practicing!" Robbie

"A ball! We were playing!" Stephanie doesn't sound very scared. Where did Robbie get the videogame Super Power Lizards from? Robbie knows exactly what will turn the kids back to laziness. There is a small sound effect-Trixie managed to break a window with a rubber ball. Stephanie's first impressions of Robbie are very low, but this is totally understandable.

"Dear Diary... It's really weird here." Stephanie

The Mayor suggests he cleans the town up when his niece says the town is messy.

"You know [the local children] used to [play] but then they stopped!" Mayor "I remember a story, about a hero who came from an island in the North Sea!... there was a big number 9 on his chest!" Mayor. This is Sportacus 10's dad.

"Don't do it, little girl! No! It will only cause trouble!" Robbie knows what that tube does. If he were more evil, he'd actively leave his hiding place and force Stephanie to stay away somehow. Why does he just stay back and watch it happen? This scene is used as evidence by fans for the "Nine abused Robbie" theory.

Stephanie keeps changing her mind about which way round the letter "N" goes. "I've heard of Lazy Town before!... It used to be a great place to live, but now it needs help!" Sportacus, pulling out the town's history book. He opens it to a page titled "SPORTSDAY" He signs the letter "10". Where is he? Yes, in his airship, where's the airship?

Stephanie was probably the first person Rin registered on her psychic scan. She would have prepared to pick up, or actively sought distress readings in Lazy Town after Sportacus gets the letter.

There are two analogue pressure-meter things on the turning wheels.

How did the paper aeroplane fly to where it needed to be?

"Another one?!" Robbie, after Sportacus says he's Number 10. "Let's just say I'm a slightly-above-average hero." Sportacus

Stingy and Trixie are playing on a seesaw, not a games console. Stingy's danger levels above threshold sets Rin off for the first time. Sportacus catches Stingy in his arms, as new acquaintances. Robbie wouldn't want to be in Stingy's shoes yet.

Next to set Rin off are Ziggy and Trixie. She would register them before or soon after. She'd also note Robbie's distress when Sportacus arrives disturbing the peace. He's probably thinking something along the lines of "He has to go! Somehow!" Maybe a little "Swiggity swooty would you look at that booty!", but purely lustful.

"And now it's time to put an end to Sportakook! Once and for all!" This is the first time Robbie says Sportacus's name, and he doesn't even get it right. I don't think Robbie's thought about rejoining the family business just yet, he just wants to nip this new irony in the bud.

"It's Bessie!" Robbie knows her name. He hides behind a wall when she approaches. Why didn't he just stand up and tell her to go somewhere else? Why didn't Rin go off for Bessie?! We didn't see it, at least.

"I don't get it. [The crystal]'s still blinking." Sportacus. Stephanie, without any help or prompt, has brought a life ring to get Bessie out of the hole. Sportacus basically lifted the Mayor, Stephanie and Bessie up with a rope. Afterwards, Robbie grabs at his chest, looks up, then down. What does this mean?! Not an insta-romance, please! Robbie, please get out from behind that wall. Why doesn't he leap out and protest?

Sportacus looks to the right while considering staying. Did he see Robbie? And/or the kids' hopeful faces?

Where is Robbie going when he falls into the hole? To tell everyone he's not happy with this?

Where does Sportacus fly off to after Bing Bang?

"I, Robbie Rotten, will not be beaten by a costumed Sportaloony, and some pink cheerleader!... I'll stop 'em, if it's the last thing I do! And then, Lazy Town will stay lazy, FOREVER!" Robbie. Bessie was fine, but his head and right foot are bandaged and his arm is in a sling. It hurts when he stamps his foot on the table in frustration.

Post-episode, Sportacus is the one who gets Robbie out of the hole and bandages him up when he causes Rin to sound an alert. While Sportacus thinks he's a potential new friend, Robbie is not grateful for his help at all and rages at him, threatening that his days in Lazy Town are numbered before storming back to his lair. Robbie keeps the whole town awake for a little bit with his evil laugh, realizing that if he wants rid of a hero, he will be a villain like his family. It is his destiny. This probably scares Stephanie and the other kids. Rin warns Sportacus to watch out for Robbie Rotten.

- - - Updated - - -

Dr Rottenstein

"For I am Ziggycus, the strongest hero in the world!" Ziggy

Of course Stingy's vegetable patch has signs saying "Mine" on it.

Okay, why is Robbie spying on them behind the wall.

Darn you UK for mixing up the episode order. Now I don't know where everything goes, and what Robbie thinks of Sportacus when. At least Play Day happens later so it can be an even slower burn.

From where Robbie popped up, he was likely watching everyone from a point where he could only see Sportacus from behind. First of a lot of instances, by the looks of it. He saw Sportacus flip over him- did he see Robbie?

"Hey Robbie!" Ziggy. Sounds friendly. "Don't you 'hey' me!" Robbie. Stephanie has this suspicious look on her face. Robbie's back cricks when he does a Sportacus impression. He calls them "vegetables" rather than "sports candy". He kisses a carrot. Probably doesn't like the taste.

Robbie basically gets changed by wrapping himself in a long strip of cloth.

Stingy can play the harmonica.

Ziggy thinks that if he plants lollipops, a lollipop tree will grow or something.

"Maybe we should call a doctor." Stephanie. Is that how things work in Lazy Town? People get a doctor over the phone?

"Well my uncle moves a lot when Bessie calls in." Stephanie "Robbie Rotten moves a lot, but that's only when he's sneaking around." Pixel. ACCIDENTAL SAVAGE. "Isn't that the good looking guy?" Robbie. To which the kids all say no. "[Trixie] moves a lot when she's playing pranks on me!" Ziggy

Something about the look on Sportacus's face... I wonder if he knows it's Robbie Rotten making this all up. Maybe it's because he's telling them all to stay away from vegetables. If this is Robbie's handwriting on the list of things not to do, it's very messy and loopy. "Well if the Mayor thinks [him leaving Lazy Town forever] is good for Lazy Town, I guess we should listen to him." Does Sportacus just blindly follow authority figures then? If Robbie's illusion spell isn't working on him, why does he play along?

"A message from Sportacus!" Ziggy, when the blue paper plane gets stuck in his lollipop.

Does Rin detect Robbie planning to break into her and take all her sports candy? Does she have her own danger and/or distress levels? Why doesn't she take the ladder back up? Does she know when Sportacus gets off? If there are pressure sensors on the ladder, she might. Or maybe she puts it back up when the ladder goes completely still, and it's still swaying a bit. She moves the platform back up when Robbie gets on it, but not the ladder. Why?

Rin's cabin is echoey. This is Robbie's first time in here, and he doesn't know how she works. He learns that one floor button activates turning wheels. Why does the platform go down just like that?!

"Sportacus!" Robbie knows his name.

Rin's first traumatization. It could be right off the bat.

- - - Updated - - -

Lazy Town's New Superhero

This fanfic ended up having a couple of musical numbers, even though you can't hear a book. One of them is the song "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen.

There are already 2 skipping ropes there. Sportacus carries on almost oblivious to Stephanie getting tired out. An instance of Sportacus having to go for no apparent reason.

Why was Robbie spying on Sportacus? Did he and Stephanie make too much noise with their warm-up?

How did Robbie get his head out the bucket? Magic? Did he produce enough distress to set Rin off and then Sportacus pulled it off?

Rin probably put the ladder back up remembering the Dr Rottenstein incident.

Why is the 5th disguise tube empty? A Robbie Rotten outfit popped up just like that.

"And I fell off a branch!" Ziggy "But you always do that." Stingy

"I don't know how to have a vacation!" Sportacus. He's not lying-this episode got me wondering if he has ADHD.

Sportacus taps his crystal case to unlock it.

Periscope's vision zoomed out to show pretty much the whole town.

"I didn't know you could do that!" Ziggy, when Stephanie does a splits. He saw her do one in the very first episode.

Where did Stephanie get her "Sportastephanie" outfit from?

When Ziggy fans him with a lollipop, does he ever see Sportacus struggling to keep still? Does Sportacus hear Ziggy drinking his juice? His eyes are shut. Where did Sportacus's ping-pong bat and ball come from? He then gets bored of it, so he does press-up-type things on the chair.

"Here's a friend I never had!" Robbie, about Sugarpie. Robbie can tap-dance.

Trixie can mix dubstep.

Robbie has a cardboard Sportacus he can put his head through. Probably made it himself.

He must be quite strong to lift Sugarpie's kennel up from the entrance pipe.

Stephanie can flip and do cartwheels. Stephanie has Sportacus's crystal. She's not wearing it. Does she ever hear it? Where is it?

The kids can see Robbie on his billboard from the park.

When Sportacus offers Robbie his hand-Robbie flinches away as if he was going to hit him!

The scene where Sportacus gets Robbie down from his billboard is such shipping fodder

It's flashbacked in Hallelujah

Rin perhaps considers Stephanie for Sportacus 11 after this.

- - - Updated - - -

Lazy Town's Greatest Hits

Stephanie and the Mayor acknowledge that they sing songs. "We are quite musical!" The Mayor. The fourth wall feels fragile.

Robbie feels upset that no-one seems to be going to ask him what his favourite song is.

Pixel uses CCTV on his house as a peek hole.

How is Trixie's favourite song The Spooky Song when she wasn't in it?

"...about your handsome uncle" Bessie. Either Meansbody confirmed or she was being sarcastic.

Stephanie knew that was Robbie's periscope and looked right down it-she didn't seem scared at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Surprise Santa

The plan was for Seasons 1 and 2 to take place over about one year, from summer to April or May, and Seasons 3 and 4 another year. When "Ástin" starts, Stephanie has been in Lazy Town for 3 summers now, and it is autumn.

Sportacus's calendar has a day saying "Yesterday". The one behind "Christmas Day" seems to be called "Festival Day"

I see they're calling a spade a spade this time (see The Holiday Spirit)

How did all these baubles get all over the floor? There is a hole in Rin's floor which the baubles are funneled in so they can be shot out of the wall. How do they stick to the wall?

Doesn't Bessie have enough phones already, Mayor? Even if they don't have Christmas ringtones?

Robbie clearly wants to come to the party that no-one told him about. Let the feels commence!

Ziggy's and Stingy's stockings are at the Mayor's house.

How can Ziggy eat 162 different kinds of sweets in an hour without being sick?! Has someone given him toffee this year?

"Every year Sportacus is a special guest of honour" Robbie FOR HOW MANY YEARS?!

Robbie has a hand ornament thing he can shake.

He's already drawn up plans to crash the party. It's a snowball, not a cannonball. That would kill Sportacus. (But such a big snowball would probably do some damage) Robbie kissed the snowball. Why?

Rin sounded an alert before the Mayor had properly started to fall.

No scarf, even?

"My, oh my!" Bessie fans herself after Sportacus saves the Mayor.

Possibly the first episode where Stingy has issues giving rather than receiving gifts, which happens twice in Season 3.

6 o'clock is all the way round the cannon's countdown-thing.

It's dark and there are stars in the sky. What time is it now?

Where's Sportacus going? He seemed to have fun building a snowman with Stephanie and Ziggy. Did he think they could do the rest by themselves? ADHD kicking in?

Countdown thing counts down really fast. Does it start 5 minutes before 6 or something?

Hold it. The tube with the Santa disguise was empty before.

Lazy Town seems to have Northern Lights, or is that a cloud?

"Your turkey is in the oven" Is Bessie's turkey the dry one from The Holiday Spirit?

Ziggy's sugar rush chatter put Robbie to sleep.

Robbie can fit down the Mayor's chimney.

ROBBIE HAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT! From who?

Robbie pats Sportacus on the shoulder. With gloves on.

Stingy says Robbie can stay at the party.

"But you have to be good!" Stephanie.

"Since this is Robbie's first time [at the Christmas party]" Sportacus

That Robbie picture place card must have been made very quick.

"I'm in trouble!" Robbie Rin didn't seem to make any beeping noises. Is that snowball going too slow?

There is mistletoe. Mayor and Bessie were going to use it, until Mayor's jacket caught fire. Robbie will likely stay well away from it, particularly if Sportakiss is here.

Sportacus gives Robbie his present. And then Robbie leaves. Why? Just get the present and go? Too much nice goodness for him? Sportacus and mistletoe nearby? He didn't open his socks in front of everyone.

"I'm bad. And I like being bad. And I'm gonna stay bad!" Robbie. The snowman smiled. Robbie beheaded a snowman and threw the head in the cannon.

- - - Updated - - -

Lazy Town Goes Digital

Rin threw Sportacus a football when he says "Toothbrush", and then an apple. Something is wrong with Rin. She can crash and malfunction. And nothing happens when he says "Table!" "Bed" opens the door.

"Control pod!" Sportacus basically performs brain surgery on Rin. (She should have backup hard drives and things because of the valuable information and programming she holds.) How did the butterfly get in there when the lid was closed?

"Hi there! Hi Stephanie!" Pixel. Ziggy was with her.

DID MILFORD STAND BESSIE UP FOR LUNCH?! If Bessie is his secretary, then what is he doing at the desk? If Milford didn't have an email address, then Bessie's email likely wouldn't even send, or reach the wrong person.

I'm guessing Robbie couldn't sleep in his lair and wondered if sleeping somewhere different would do the trick.

"Does "Go!" open the Sky Chaser's hatch?

From where Robbie is watching them, I think he can only see the Mayor, and emphatically Sportacus, from behind.

Pixel could easily organize Lazy Town's Wi-Fi.

Rin probably isn't very scared when Robbie fakes a technician advert.

Robbie can hear his phone ringing from a park bench.

Robbie went down some steps built into the lair wall.

Where did the computer come from? The Mayor's on Pixelspix. (Easter Egg?)

Why get a technician when you've got Pixel?

"Is there someone here in this town that has an airship that needs to be, erm... modernized?" Rin would hear this. This is after Dr Rottenstein-and after she discovers that Robbie fancies Sportacus. She is scared because Robbie's after her. He wants her for an evil plan.

Robbie must have set everything up before he got into the control box and then said everything was ready.

How did Robbie craft the "doohickey" to fit in Rin's brain?

Mightn't Stephanie's 3000 dance channels keep Robbie awake? Is it because they're inside?

How technophobic is Robbie? Not really, judging by this episode-did he order everything?

Something tells me Rin can't talk if not summoned and a command isn't given-but what about "Control pod!" Why didn't she say "SPORTACUS, DON'T DO IT!" or something along those lines? Why did she let him put malware in her brain? Did she send a distress email to Nausicaa asking for help? Is this when she learns distress? I reckon the device hacks her brain to change her into an evil heartless purple, and later maddened version of herself.

Robbie likely set up hidden cameras by the inventions-he'd better turn them off if they record the kids getting changed. Hopefully he didn't even think of that. Sportacus doesn't appear to have one. The cameras seem to zoom in and change angles-we have a full-body shot of Stephanie and her machine, and then just Stephanie from the waist up. Or there's more than one?

When Sportacus says "Door!" it opens partway and shuts on repeat. Rin's psychic scan trouble detecting function seems to be working though-she sounds an alert and Ziggy and Stephanie at least are definitely distressed. The flight pod won't release when Sportacus pressed the button. But the "Control pod!" works. Robbie's doohickey has melted all over Rin's brain. And she opens the equipment cupboard for no reason.

SPORTACUS COULD HAVE FALLEN TO HIS DEATH IF HE HADN'T GRABBED THE PLATFORM IN TIME. Lucky for Rin he lessened his fall with a yo-yo.

If the swinging traffic light hit Stingy in the head, would it have killed him?

Did the control box's malfunction cause Rin to malfunction?

Hitting Pixel's satellite caused everything in his house to turn off.

Sportacus appears to enjoy having pizzas thrown at him like it's a game. Does he have a sense of danger and/or fear? When dodging a pizza, he fell over a wall behind him.

"There's no time guys come on hurry up!" Sportacus, after Ziggy calls for help.

It's possible to look up Robbie's pizza machine and what wire to pull on the Internet.

Pixel, Stephanie, couldn't you have helped Ziggy?

Robbie must have ordered the pizza machine at least- there are two different models of it.

"And even if technology fails, Sportacus is always there to save the day!" Pixel. "With a lot of help from all of you!" Sportacus

Rin's 2nd traumatization. Officially. Was the doohickey remotely controlled by the control box? It had better be, or Rin is still infected. And even afterwards, her brain is covered in purple goo.

- - - Updated - - -

Snow Monster

Sportacus has a fencing sword sharp enough to make a sports candy kebab-Rin will want to keep the closet shut in Ástin's "elevator scene" because of it. Why would she unlock the door if she didn't want Sportacus to freeze to death? It would also mess with the cabin pressure or something.

Do the kids know he's in the North Pole? (See Secret Friend Day. Was he getting water?)

"Deep-freeze complete." Rin's psychic scan knows when the kebab is ready?

Robbie was scared by his own disguise?

How is Sportacus not cold? I don't feel a scarf alone will cut it.

Why did Sportacus need to go? ADHD? Couldn't he have stayed and played?

Pixel, for a solar-powered boombox to work, it would need the sun... which would likely melt all the snow. Including the igloo "needing" said boombox.

How did the distress caused by the tremendously scary Snow Monster not set Rin off?! Because it wasn't a real Snow Monster?

- - - Updated - - -

Energy Book

"And milk gives you strong bones." Sportacus drinks milk. "Table" also puts it back in.

Where did the spare Energy Books come from? When did Sportacus start using one? Did his dad give him one?

Before getting the books, (during the music vid) Sportacus works out. ADHD? Energy to burn off?

Robbie brushes his teeth with squirty cream.

The kids have Sportacus water bottles.

While eating cake, Robbie didn't seem too disturbed by the kids singing and playing. (Where are Pixel and Trixie, darnit.)

Sportacus's jump caused an earthquake.

Okay, why is Robbie riding a scooter?

Robbie persuades Stingy not to fill his Energy Book by saying the stickers won't be his if he sticks them in. He is a manipulative weasel. Probably runs in the family.

ROBBIE HAD A PILLOW IN A BIN.

He heard Ziggy yelling "Carrots, here I come!" with earplugs in. To stop Ziggy eating carrots, Robbie eats some instead. LOL that's one way to do it.

There is a water machine stand in Lazy Town. It's official; like it or not, Robbie has fallen victim to Lazy Town's irony.

Robbie's hat fell off a while before the kids yelled "Robbie Rotten!"-this was when he stopped swinging and said "Where am I?"

With a slightly cross-sounding sigh, Sportacus lets the rope go.

Robbie flinches when Sportacus gives him an Energy Book! Is it just me, or...? He takes the book anyway. Could be a present from his crush! (Or just me again.)

The sun set very quickly in Bing Bang, during "Having fun is what it's all about!".

Robbie has a clock. "I won't go to sleep at 8:08!" Energy Book is open. The only way Robbie could have heard Sportacus tell Stingy and Ziggy that going to bed by 8:08 gives you bonus stickers is via the periscope. But he'll have heard Sportacus advise them on sleep before.

WHY IS THERE A HOT DOG AND COLA STICKER IN ROBBIE'S ENERGY BOOK. And two brushing teeth stickers!

For once, Robbie tries to stay awake when he is tired. Robbie says "Hello, Sportacus" in his sleep!

- - - Updated - - -

The Lazy Cup

"Ball!" Sportacus "Here comes another one!" Rin

Sportacus can score a goal from the airship door.

That pink house next to the Mayor's is really bugging me. Looks like Stephanie could live there but she seems to be in the room with the left window of her uncle's house.

Stingy has gold football boots.

Robbie basically can't kick a football. He has gotten out a mannequin dressed as Sportacus with a target round its neck. Its goggles are on its eyes and it has no moustache.

Robbie has a "Big Book of Spooky-Wookies." Seems to be a record of all his previous disguises. It has "RR" on the front.

Mayor and Miss B play some sort of springy toy football game together.

The back of Stingy's shirt says "S. Spolero" He can kick a ball really high-right into Sportacus's airship.

Rin did not disobey a "Door!" command and did not keep the door shut to stop the ball flying in. She just said "Door opening."

"That could be trouble." Sportacus reckons a football flying in and bouncing back out again could be trouble-Rin would surely have let him know if it was.

Sportacus saves the trophy from being hit and broken by an incoming football. He could have heard Ziggy saying "It's going to break the trophy!" and/or it could be an excuse to show off.

There's something about Robbie's sigh when he sees Sportacus balancing the ball on his head via the periscope-either I've got Shipping Goggles on (which is likely) or that sigh was not just frustration. "Ahh, not him again!"

Is the periscope able to zoom out or change its position from here? Because it can only see the trophy-and Sportacus. He then looks to the left to see the kids. Robbie looks at Sportacus as he flips away.

"The cup is ready, the wish is ready," Mayor

We didn't see the tube with Robbie's coach disguise. He just spins round and it's there. Also, LOVE the hair.

Robbie calls the Lazy Cup "world-famous" and it seemed only to have been created that day. And yet the Mayor seems to smell no rats.

A cat meowed when Robbie kneed the ball and it crashed.

Robbie has a picture of 5 spooky-wookies together in his Big Book.

He does a sort of strut when he walks as Coach Rottaldo.

Roboticus is in the 1st disguise tube. This bit must take some serious magic-he spins round by the disguises and they disappear and reappear outside their containers-brought to life.

Team Rottaldo's logo has the letters RR. Their wish is for Sportacus to leave town forever. (What's the kids' wish?) And no-one's suspicious.

"Roboticus is after me!" Stephanie. She remembers its name.

The spooky-wookies burst Sportacus's ball.

If Bessie and the Mayor feel it's odd or wrong for Team Lazy Town to be only one person strong (Sportacus), they don't say anything.

Its logo says "LAZYCUP LAZYTOWN FOOTBALL TEAM"

Sportacus likely doesn't know who Coach Rottaldo really is-he probably wouldn't accept apples from Robbie Rotten, no matter how low his energy levels. (Where did Robbie get the sugar apple from?)

Sportacus's bracer can shoot paper aeroplanes.

They had no half-time. The only time everyone got a break was when Team Lazy Town entered a sugar meltdown.

Sportacus probably wrote a letter asking for help beforehand in case of emergencies.

Why can't they ALL go? And if Pixel and Trixie were there they could have 5-a-side and a substitute! The Fantastic Racism really hacks me off sometimes.

Rin answers to Stephanie in emergencies.

The toy footballers shrink back down just like that.

The dinosaur pulls his head off to reveal Robbie's and says "Spooky-wookies. Boo."

- - - Updated - - -

Chef Rottenfood

Sportacus has a bowl with a crystal case design on it. You can't tell from this angle whether the table tennis bats came from the backpack or the belt-it looks like the belt, but how would they fit?! Carrots shoot out from holes near Rin's floor. Sportacus can cut them by hitting them through a tennis racket.

"[Chef Pablo Fantastico is] the best chef in the world!" This could just be the Mayor's opinion, or he actually is.

The Mayor seems to be a bad cook, judging by his fried everything splat. "He cooked something that looked like a giant lollipop!" Ziggy sounds disgusted while talking about lollipops.

"Does anybody know anything about cooking?" Stephanie. "Errr, no." The other kids. WHAT ABOUT THE CAKE IN SWIPED SWEETS.

Stephanie leans in close over Pixel's shoulder while he's ordering the cookbook. What does he think of this? Or is he too busy typing?

It's not just Robbie that can order things super-fast. Pixel's cookbook was very quick. "11.4 seconds, to be exact." It was actually 4 seconds. I counted. We don't see the delivery guy's face, but they appear to be a white puppet wearing a red jacket.

There are red takeaway containers littered around Robbie's microwave with a yellow "Slurp" as the meat in a white burger bun against a purple background. Robbie keeps nails in a paper bag. His fridge is dark blue instead of white, with an orange and blue RR logo on the side. Looks like the digital control box or the time machine. It's next to the microwave. WHY IS THERE SPORTS CANDY IN ROBBIE'S FRIDGE?! And a lot of it! Inside the fridge, it is orange instead of white.

As soon as Robbie says "I'M SO HUNGRY!" the TV drops down showing a Rottenfood advert. The chef looks like Stefan Karl. "This food will make you sleep all day!" Chef. Robbie doesn't like spending too long cooking. A 5 years' supply costs 1 million dollars. (Dollars again... I wanted them using krona...) So Robbie has a million dollars?! And did he also order it because it sounds like an insomnia cure that's too good to be true? As soon as Robbie finished his first sentence a large crate of Rottenfood drops in. He didn't have time to give his address or bank details.

"...the best Mediterranean chef in the world!" Stephanie, talking about Pablo Fantastico.

That appears to be Robbie's sugar apple machine. It can turn Rottenfood into burgers too.

Robbie can hear Ziggy when the speakers haven't dropped down. The periscope's eyes can move.

Instead of picking a disguise from a tube, Robbie ducks down and jumps spinning up the pipe outside to land in front of a wall where his rotten burger stand is already set up. That was quick. Did he summon it? Pressing a little red button on it makes a giant neon sign appear on top. Is it a Burger King reference? Because the sign is of a burger wearing a crown!

How much money does Robbie have? Does he actually need the revenue from these burgers, or did he blow it all on Rottenfood?

Say, why would a world-famous chef open a restaurant in what appears to be a middle-of-nowhere little town?

"Smells like a rotten egg!" Trixie, about Robbie's burgers. Robbie doesn't seem to mind the smell, so is Ástin's "rotten egg scene" in jeopardy?

"No Robbie!" Ziggy. They know it's him when he's dressed like a giant burger. But there's nothing obscuring his face or hair. Robbie changes back to normal by walking round the back of the burger stand without stopping.

Pablo is unloading stuff off a boat.

In a bird's-eye shot in Secret Friend Day, a forest can be seen behind the beach, but right now it's all hills.

"Bienvenido to my Meditteranean restaurant!" Pablo.

"My uncle really wants to cook a meal for his special friend Ms Busybody." Stephanie

"You have to get some sports candy" Pablo. Doesn't look like he's been here long.

"Perdon. Sometimes I get a little bit carried away." "Vamos!" Pablo. Pablo appears to be watching the match in the Lazy Cup. "That is my other passion. Football!" Pablo.

"[Bessie] goes cuckoo over chicken!" Mayor I.e. she loves it. Pablo and the Mayor are quite close by Robbie saying he's getting rid of Pablo now. Another quick change by Robbie-he ducks behind the fence and comes straight back up again as Pablo.

What's that hole even doing there? And why is it by Trixie's wagon?

Sportacus has two skateboards-just lying there. "Ball!" summons a tennis ball this time.

Pablo air-kisses Sportacus on both cheeks. This could of course be a Mediterranean custom people do to friends and people who've saved them.

Robbie tells the Mayor to sit down and relax while he screws up the chicken with sugary nonsense. Is it because he can tell the Mayor's getting stressed out? He'd screw up the chicken with sugary nonsense no matter what. Robbie cooks the chicken with a flamethrower.

Pablo sees he's Pablo when he's got something over his face to protect it.

Robbie is a bad cook.

"Gracias." Pablo. "Signore. I challenge you to a duel!" Pablo slaps Robbie with Robbie's oven glove.

Robbie doesn't like olive oil, judging by how he reacted after kissing the bottle.

"ROBBIE ROTTEN!" And the fake moustache is still on. "GIVE ME YOUR HAT!" Interactions between Bessie and Robbie are rare, and Bessie is clearly angry here. Has she ever not disliked him? Robbie obeys her.

"Sportacus! I will cook for you!" Pablo hugs him. Like the kiss, it could be a Mediterranean thing or love at first sight.

Robbie reckons he will have to eat Rottenfood every day for the rest of his life. He doesn't seem too happy about it. He only ordered a 5-year supply. If this happens roughly a year before Ástin, then this could be some hella dark foreshadowing-he could die before he finishes. [sentence blocked for spoiler reasons]

What does Pablo think of Robbie after what he did? Probably doesn't like him and bans him from his restaurant.

- - - Updated - - -

Breakfast at Stephanie's

Sportacus cuts a banana with a fencing sword. Rin chucks him an ice cube from the water section when he says "Ice!" "Table in!" Rin, when he takes the flask off it. She tucks the table back in without any other prompt. "That's a breakfast smoothie. Shaken, not stirred!" DOES SPORTACUS KNOW THAT'S A JAMES BOND REFERENCE?!

Stephanie's tablet ringtone seems to be the same sound as when she unlocks it.

This might be the second time since Lazy Town's New Superhero that she runs out to play without getting much breakfast.

The tablet's background screen is a pink shiny S. "In-ter-net. What will they think of next?" Mayor.

Pixel's parents let him play computer games for 2 days straight. He can make helmets that turn the wearer invisible.

"No-one suspects the mailbox!" Robbie

Stingy called for Stephanie when Pixel fell asleep, but I didn't hear Ziggy's name mentioned.

Trixie was calling the doctor-who is the doctor?

Is the fly bothering Robbie the same one that befriended him in The First Day of Summer? Rin went off for a fly trapped in a bin. Maybe because Robbie Rotten had trapped it?

I'm guessing Sportacus never trips unless something invisible trips him up. Sportacus is practicing football tricks in the park. Does he go there by himself when the kids are at school?

Stingy's snack box has a flannel with a pink S on it. Is that Stephanie's flannel? Did he steal it?

"I would love some breakfast!" Sportacus Did he not have some earlier?!

The Mayor has a painting of Girl With A Pearl Earring with Ms Busybody's face.

Sportacus's crystal flashes once after eating sports candy. I don't think it's wise to handstand straight after eating-you could throw up. And does Sportacus ever get indigestion?

Wonder if Stingy's counting sheep storybook could cure Robbie's insomnia? Everyone else fell asleep. He did get sleepy.

Anyone can dab, Trixie. You don't need people to teach you.

Robbie claps twice and a blackboard with an already-drawn evil plan appears behind him. Did he summon it?

I think Pixel has rigged the whole of Lazy Town with CCTV. Robbie has left his evil plan blackboard behind for Pixel's camera to see. "Who would do such a thing?" Stephanie Erm, Robbie Rotten?! You should know the drill by now!

After being alerted, Sportacus looks through his telescope to see Robbie laughing with a funny helmet. So he sets off.

Robbie took the Invisinator 3000 home with him. Does Pixel ever ask for it back? How did Robbie disappear when he pressed the TV remote?

- - - Updated - - -

The Holiday Spirit

Where did Sportacus get the Christmas tree from? Did he cut it down?

Either the fairy lights are battery-powered, or there's a plug in the middle of the floor. Hooked up to Rin. "Lights!"

Ziggy doesn't want toffee?

"Hi Robbie!" Stephanie. No suspicion whatsoever.

Robbie has a calendar that shows which days he's been naughty on, and which disguises he's used to do so.

Everyone says hello to Robbie with little to no suspicion. "Hello, Mr Rotten!" Mayor "Since when does Robbie help?" Stingy. "The [holiday] party's for everyone in Lazy Town!" Mayor. Including Robbie. And people want him to come. Will there be mistletoe at the party? He does something selfless!-offers to cook the turkey so they won't have to eat a crap one made by Ms Busybody.

"I know everyone's name!" Santa is real, and Lazy Town is his last stop.

"[Stingy's] teddy bear's name is Pookie!" The Spooky Song

Is Santa Claus psychic? He said the kids should make a new turkey out of sports candy.

Stop being so PC and call it Christmas.

"What about Robbie?!" Pixel He was on the naughty list. Why do I want to cry? Why did Robbie imitate Sportacus when he woke up?! "Sportacus!" When he saw him outside the hatch. They gave him an apple. Why, when they should know by now what he thinks of sports candy?

- - - Updated - - -

Secret Friend Day

Sportacus can cut oranges with a karate chop. And break a watermelon into neatly cut bits just by kicking it.

"[Secret Friend Day] is one of the best ideas you've ever had!" Ziggy Secret Friend Day=Secret Santa but for all year round.

Two scoops with a cherry on top. That's a small ice cream for Robbie. Oh, and a sports candy on top! Robbie drops his ice cream when Sportacus somersaults over him-did Sportacus see him or was he going too fast?-and looks up to see why he dropped his ice cream. He lands with his back to Robbie-and his knees bent.

From this angle, the pink house seems to be a little distant from the Mayor's.

"Bye Robbie!" Sportacus, while still in motion. Robbie follows him to the kids and hides behind a wall. Either to see what was worth killing his ice cream-with sports candy-over, or something more? Or just me. "(frustrated sigh) Sportafloppy! (another one) He's always ruining everything!" In the background, Robbie flinches when Sportacus lands from his cartwheel. Yet another moment where he can only see Sportacus from behind. But he appears to be looking at the backpack.

The kids want Sportacus to join in Secret Friend Day.

"My water comes from a very special place way up in the North!" (Iceland) Sportacus

Will Rin still be able to run a psychic scan on Lazy Town?

"Hello there happy, annoying children!" Robbie

If Sportacus leaves town, then Robbie might finally be able to ditch his "heart problem"!

Ziggy asks Robbie if he wants to join in Secret Friend Day! Stephanie looks like she wants him to too.

I wonder if Robbie is dyslexic. He can read Trixie's name, albeit quite slow. He doesn't know that's Loud Girl's real name.

"Stephanie! Ahhh!" When Trixie draws her name out of the helmet. Another instance of me not knowing exactly why someone sighs. Possible Trixanie (one-sided?) confirmed?! Trixie only asks "Pinky" who she got. "Well, I can't tell. It's a secret. But it's a very special friend." Stingy can be quietly heard saying "Oh it's me, isn't it." in the background. "Oh mine too!" Trixie. And they giggle. And Trixie gives a lovesick-sounding sigh!

Robbie has a teddy bear he brings with him on holiday.

For obvious Easter Egg reasons Sportacus gets his water from Iceland. There's a globe on his bracer screen showing him the route. This hacks me off-I wanted to set Lazy Town there-for Easter Egg reasons. Interestingly, the route passes right over America and is nowhere in most of Europe. We can't see where the route starts-so where is Lazy Town?!

"Get ready to pedal, Sportacus. It's a long way to go." Rin

"I wonder what Stephanie's got me." Trixie

Iceland is completely covered in snow.

"Down!" this time deploys a turning wheel instead of lowers the platform. Rin has a hook that can pick up giant ice cubes. "Ice ready for boarding." Rin. Can she see down in the glacier then? The hook's pulleys have to be spun in opposite directions.

"We can't start without [Trixie]!" But Robbie isn't there either. "Trixie's always late!" Stingy.

Trixie appears to have rather messy handwriting.

Pixel is the only person who remembers Robbie was taking part too.

When Trixie's rant wakes Robbie up, he says "Floppy's back?!"

He's wearing a short-sleeved shirt, so he can't be self-harming on his arms.

Riddle me this: How can Rin pick up a distress signal coming from the MOON when she doesn't seem to register Trixie's distress in Iceland?!

"Kids, you have to stop tricking me into your activities like this!" Robbie

I don't think Robbie can swim. He wears his duck rubber ring on the raft as well as a life jacket.

"I would never forget about you Trixie!" Stephanie

"Pixel how long has it been?" Stingy "It's been a long time!" Pixel. So he isn't always precise.

Did Robbie summon the fake beard?

"Approaching Lazy Town." Rin. She sounded an alert pretty much straight after.

"Look! The SportShip!" Stephanie Robbie is visibly excited when the girls see Sportacus flying over-this is obviously because he can get them home from being stuck at sea. Or something else too. (gets rekt)

Sportacus must have eagle eyes-Robbie, Stephanie and Trixie seem quite far out. But not too far to throw a life ring to. Sportacus is strong enough to pull the whole raft back. "Robbie! Over here!" Sportacus helps him off the raft by holding both his hands. Robbie probably feels a burning sensation in them afterwards. Robbie clearly wants to hug Sportacus! But Stephanie gets there first!

"Oh, Trixie are you okay?" Stingy

"Well, this was the worst vacation for me ever!" Robbie. Ego-centric as usual. Stephanie pats his shoulder. "And the next time you kids are gonna play one of your silly games, don't ask me to play with you!" I reckon he's gonna regret that... "Bye Robbie!" Stephanie

Stingy gives Ziggy a cleaning kit (he's clearly learnt to give by now)-and Ziggy is seen cleaning Stingy's car. Voluntarily?

Robbie reckons a friendship bracelet is something you wear on your quiff. Stephanie was his Secret Friend-she wraps the gift in the music video. And she called him a "very special friend"! I reckon she made Trixie one too, because she didn't get anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Princess Stephanie

"Table!" Sportacus "Table out!" Rin She doesn't always say this.

"Wicket!" Croquet goals come up from the floor. (What happens with cricket wickets then?)

This episode clearly takes place after The Holiday Spirit-Ziggy is wearing the Sportacus backpack he asked for. Does it have a Rin controlling it? Also, that cosplay is kawaii as heck. "Hello, Sportaziggy here!" He has a phone that looks like a sweet. Its ringtone sounds kind of like Cooking By The Book.

Stephanie has a pink phone. (duh) It looks mobile or cordless.

"[a princess is] something I've always wanted to be!" Stephanie.

Ziggy didn't take Teddycus with him.

Milford helps Bessie with her laundry.

Trixie's a big fan of Robin Hood. So much that she dresses like him.

I wonder if Pixel is even more besotted with Stephanie when he sees her princess dress. Ziggy sighs when he sees it. Trixie doesn't seem to have any reaction-that may be because she was too busy climbing the tree.

Sportacus punches his crystal when he says "Racket!" and flicks something on his belt for a tennis "Ball!" (was that voice command necessary?) to grow out of it. Where is Rin listening from? The backpack? It would be closest to his mouth.

"Stephanie I need your help!" Sportacus. Cue Mask Moment. "Ziggy come help!" Stephanie Why not Stingy and/or Pixel?

Once again, from where Robbie is watching everyone (probably to find out who woke him up) he can only see Sportacus fom behind.

"Stephanie always comes up with fantastic ideas for games!" Sportacus

"Maybe I don't have to get rid of him, I have to stop her!" He's gone after Stephanie before in Dancing Dreams and Who's Who. If I'm fridging Stephanie's mum, Robbie can't know about it. Stephanie will seem easy to get rid of because he sees her as weaker beause she is smaller and younger. Also, unlike Sportakiss she is impossible to fancy because she is a) female (he's gay) and b) underage at that.

When Robbie hears that Stephanie wants to be a real princess, he does something kind and grants her wish. Albeit twisting things for his own ends. Another instance of him announcing today's evil plan where the kids could hear it.

Robbie stamps on the floor for a lever to appear taking him to his lair.

Sportacus and Robbie Rotten outfits are right next to an outfit Robbie calls "Too shippy." IS IT JUST ME?!

There must be a massive pipe at the top of the lair for Robbie to fly a hot-air balloon out of it.

Tapping his cane unrolls a red carpet outside Robbie's balloon. I'm guessing magic.

"But, who are you?" Ziggy, to Robbie in disguise as The Royal Princess Training Master.

Robbie tells Sportacus to hold his sceptre.

"Palace? We have a palace?" Mayor This, along with Princess for Eternity's backing dancers, could be one of Robbie's biggest illusions yet. There is a quick shot in Princess for Eternity where TRIXIE AND STINGY APPEAR TO BE DANCING A WALTZ. Strixie confirmed? Robbie dances in this song, and well too.

Does Stephanie have hair extensions in her fancy new outfit?

Robbie appears to be able to play the bugle.

"But, but [Stephanie] always comes up with the best games!" Ziggy

"Are you sure it's good for a princess to not be playing with her friends? I mean, she is a very active girl!" Mayor.

Sportacus ran up a tower. "The Stephanie I know is a happy girl! She likes to move and eat sports candy and play!...You'll figure it out... if you're ever in trouble, I'm never far away." Sportacus

Some of the cakes on Robbie's table appear to be decorated with sports candy.

"Oh, I love my chocolate goo!" Stephanie. Robbie is visibly confused-he knows she's more of a sports candy person. Manipulative Stephanie makes another appearance. She can tell her training master loves his chocolate gooey cake (can she tell it's Robbie?) and, as his ideal princess, makes him faint describing the ginormous sugary chocolatey cake she wants to order everyone in Lazy Town to bake for her. The cherry on top is when she says that everyone would be so full after eating it they couldn't move. A cat meows when Robbie faints on it. Where did it come from?

Stephanie organizes her own escape plan, getting Robbie to take her out in the coach so she can announce this new law.

"I'm hungry!" Ziggy "Ziggy, we're on a mission." Stingy, while they're hiding behind a bush. (cue Ástin deja-vu) Ziggy should have something to eat on him during Ástin's "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" scene.

Sportacus can cut an apple in half with an arrow having what looks like a toilet plunger for a point.

Stingy gives Ziggy half an apple without any fuss!

Milford can make a whistle that sounds exactly like a bird.

Sportacus has his own saw.

Trixie can fire an arrow at a skateboard quite far away.

I wonder if Sportacus had an "I knew it" kind of look on his face when Robbie's disguise got busted? Everyone yells "Robbie Rotten!" when his moustache comes off. Milford says "Oh brother." Bessie gives a frustrated sigh. Sportacus seems to give a "You again..." kind of sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

Ziggy's Talking Teddy

I made a headcanon that the wind-up Teddycus can read minds. That's how he knows what to say to hurt people. And after this episode, he makes Robbie feel bad about his feelings for Sportacus, incorporating homophobic slurs.

"Basketball Day is tomorrow" Mayor Is this an official holiday then?

Why does the real Bobby Bird look and sound like Robbie Rotten? And wear a shirt saying "LT Floppers"?

When Stingy accidentally throws a basketball at Robbie's stomach, waking him up, everyone backs away like they've broken a window or woken a dragon. Robbie must have been sleeping quite near the kids, for them to ask him to throw the ball back.

Ziggy takes Teddycus outside and brings him to stuff.

Robbie wakes up when Ziggy says "Teddycus", a little louder. Is it because Sportacus is involved?

Robbie says today's evil plan by where he was sleeping, which was within talking distance and so perhaps earshot of the kids.

"But it's the first time I've played basketball!" Ziggy

How exactly are wishes granted?

Sportacus can spin two basketballs at once.

Teddycus winked.

Ziggy can spin a basketball on his finger.

People sell "Teddycuses." Teddycus's box was chucked in as soon as Robbie ordered it. It would probably point out Robbie's Sportacrush-why didn't he tell everyone so it would hurt most?

Mightn't Ziggy sleep cuddling Teddycus instead of having him on his drawers?

Ziggy has a basketball hoop in his room.

I can't work out if Sportacus knows it's Robbie Rotten. And if he's jealous of someone else getting all the hero-worship for once.

"Our first player is Robbie Bird!" Mayor. Was it a simple mistake, or something more? "Oh, huh." Ziggy

The ball blatantly flew to the side before the magnet pulled it to the hoop. I'm guessing magic took away any suspicion.

"In your face!" Robbie "Okay, thank you!" Ziggy

"Teddycus is afraid of heights!" Ziggy

Ziggy wishes for Sportacus to stay in Lazy Town forever, and he wins. That doesn't seem to stop Robbie though.

Why were footballs and pizza attracted by the magnet? Which was to the right of Robbie, and yet everything got stuck to him.

The continuation (which I wrote) of the ending scene did not get aired due to time constraints and Teddycus being a [jerk]. It is flashbacked in Ástin though. Rin has to see Robbie in a new light.

Re: Fanfiction Research: Episode Notes

Holy hell those are giant walls of text for a long post.

Comment

I'll be honest Glanni, Lazy Town Goes Digital takes up the whole screen, and Chef Rottenfood and Princess Stephanie more than that. Anyway,

The Baby Troll

Rin goes off for a baby bird. The glider could have been 1 of 2 other vehicles instead, and Sportacus didn't say what he wanted. How does this work?

"I'm going to be very generous, Ziggy, and I am going to let you pick any spot you want in the whole tent!" Stingy Maybe he's being out of character so Sportacus can do this episode's save.

"I'm always okay!... (to himself) Of course I'm okay!" Robbie

The Mayor can knit. "I'll get back to you later!" He talks to his knitting.

It could be exclusive to the bedtime story, but the trope of trolls turning to stone in the sun has either been already used in Lord of the Rings, or much earlier.

"I don't even have a pet!" Stingy

Trixie can play the guitar. Behind Trixie is a rail Stephanie hangs her clothes on, including both princess dresses from Princess Stephanie. Didn't she rip the last one off?

The Mayor is in the kitchen/living room when the kids sneak out right past him. I'm assuming the door to Stephanie's room opens to that room, and is there a back door?

"Wait a minute. I don't work! Brain, you work, I'll take a nap." Robbie.

The kids pass by Princess Stephanie's castle on the way to look for trolls. "We are at the top of Troll Mountain." Trixie Trolls exist.

Robbie has some kind of chemistry set.

Trolls seem to eat sports equipment and other objects, like pillows and hairbrushes.

There is a set of coat hooks by the door to Stephanie's room where a jacket is hanging. In the background, there is a blurry picture of the kids and their treehouse framed on the wall.

Lazy Town looks to be between a mountain range and a bunch of trees.

Of course Stephanie's coat hangers are pink with hearts.

Rin went off when Ziggy said "trouble". The crystal woke Sportacus up. "But Sportacus, it's later than 8:08." Rin

I've noticed something! When Sportacus's backpack became a glider he was lying straight with his arms crossing his chest. Now it's a (what is that?) and he was in a sort of kneeling cannonball shape.

"Someone's in trouble. I think it's the kids!" Sportacus. So he goes to see the Mayor. Sportacus... the kids fed Lulu a buttload of "sports candy" earlier.

"Silly Robbie." Stingy

The Mayor knitted Teddycus a little scarf. Doesn't cocoa have caffeine in it that keeps you awake?

Comment

Hero For A Day

Hekla is Robbie's mother, an OC.

Sportacus eats potatoes "for Vitamin B!"

Ziggy ate the lollipop he "saved" and then had a conversation with. What the...

Pixel has a 3D rendering program on his computer.

Robbie has a purple blankie with a chicken patch. Robbie insomnia confirmed-was up 3 days straight and couldn't sleep. But he held up 6 fingers.

"Ziggy. You don't have to prove anything to us. We're your friends." Stephanie.

Gotta love those sunflower glasses, but Robbie can't see jack out of them.

Sportacus may have felt sadly nostalgic training Ziggy to be a hero because it reminded him of playing with his late dad.

The kids are building a house out of wood, using hammers and saws and everything, with no adult supervision. Only Trixie is wearing a helmet.

Is the clubhouse ever used after it's built?

"I should just go and join the circus. But I'm afraid of elephants! I could go and live in a cave, but I'm afraid of the dark!" Ziggy

"Hello little erm... erm..." Bessie doesn't know Ziggy's name.

Robbie snaps his fingers and a blackboard appears with today's scheme drawn up. Where's it hanging from? A tree branch too high to see? He claps his hands and it goes up somewhere.

"What is this thing (a tree) made of, wood?!" Robbie

"Hey! Look up there! It's Robbie Rotten!" Stephanie. Is she suspicious? I can't exactly tell. "Robbie Rotten." Stephanie, when Sportacus asks what's up. Not on first-name terms yet, I guess.

"Help me." Robbie, to Sportacus. "Why are you listening to me?" Robbie, when Sportacus says Robbie asked for his help. This could be the first time Robbie lands in Sportacus's arms. "Put me down. Now!" Sportacus drops him.

"Ziggy, you saved Robbie!" Stephanie. Never mind.

Something's starting to brew-Robbie INSTINCTIVELY jumps into Sportacus's arms when Trixie scares him. One hand is on Sportacus's shoulder, and he doesn't take it off. And then he falls asleep in said arms, sucking his thumb.

Headcanon; When being put to bed on a wall, Robbie is reminded of Hekla tucking him up at night. I want to swat the fly that woke him up.

Comment

The Wizard Of Lazy Town

I thought this was going to be a Wizard of Oz rip-off. You know, like Ghost Stoppers.

Sportacus cuts apples with a skipping rope.

"Ooh! Mr Rotten!" Mayor, when he sees him.

"Oh, hi Robbie!" Stephanie, sounding friendly "Hello, pink girl!" Robbie

Now Sportacus's backpack has unfolded into a pedal-powered winged thing, said thing does not appear to be strapped to his back, where there is a metallic 10 logo and no light blue stripe. Sportacus flies past a raised Lazy Scout flag by a bunch of nondescript houses.

"Hi Robbie! What are you doing with all that sports candy?" Sportacus Apparently stammering around one's crush is common, but in Robbie's case, it could just purely be because he needs to come up with a reason for coming across as out of character on the spot.

Sportacus can juggle apples.

"You know, I used to be the tent master of my Lazy Scout group." Mayor "You need one of those?" (a tent pole) Mayor

Sportacus can put up a tent, and quite fast.

Stingy has been bowling strikes every time.

Robbie tries to do magic with a plunger and it doesn't work.

He's used magic before though.

...Did the plunger spell summon a spellbook under Robbie's chair cushion? And a wand? Say, did he have them the whole time and forget about them? Did Robbie need that spellbook?

There's a spell titled "How To Make Everyone Lazy."

"Easy, like spelling A, C, B!" Robbie.

Robbie can teleport, here just very small distances.

Stingy can cartwheel.

Robbie doesn't know what a sunflower is... and he has glasses made of them. (See Hero For A Day)

Robbie snaps his fingers and he is changed back to normal, with the wand in the hand he snapped his fingers with.

Where did that tumbleweed come from?

To make a lazy potion, you need; frog snot, lizard breath, dinosaur drool (how do you get that?!) a cobweb, a spider teardrop and a sunflower.

"This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen!" Ziggy, about Robbie, who has taken a potion that makes him move around like Sportacus. "Maybe Robbie just wants to be active." Ziggy, after the potion has worn off.

Robbie snaps his fingers, and he is dressed as a wizard again.

The kids are racing the Lazy Rockets. (the team one and Stingy's, now fixed, I guess.)

"Oh those children, always playing!" Bessie.

Robbie sneezes after sniffing a sunflower.

The Lazy Rockets garage is to the right of the Mayor's house.

Robbie uses his wand to fire the catapult that sprays the lazy potion everywhere. His own potion makes him fall asleep. (Possible insomnia cure maybe?)

Stephanie waves the wand on Robbie to reverse the spell.

"No, that's not gonna happen." Stingy, when Robbie asks if everyone can't be lazy for one day.

Robbie turned himself into a purple crocodile. How does he change back?

Comment

It's been a while, but I've got some more notes if you're interested.

Someone started a "Detailed Episode Analysis" series on here once, and I guess this is like that.

Also, I've added to my notes on Chef Rottenfood: "Robbie reckons he will have to eat Rottenfood every day for the rest of his life. He doesn't seem too happy about it. He only ordered a 5-year supply. If this happens roughly a year before Ástin, then this could be some hella dark foreshadowing-he could die before he finishes. (Update: Foreshadowing sucks.)"

Anyway;

Defeeted

Okay, does anyone wake up just like that? From experience and what I've heard, people stay in bed longer if they can, and wake up gradually.

Sportacus kicks a ping-pong ball into a small hole and a toothbrush flies out another one. Sportacus does not brush his teeth with toothpaste. Sportacus throws the toothbrush over his shoulder and it does not miss its hole.

You missed Trixie, Stephanie. Does she want to play with you?

I've never seen a clear mail tube like that before.

"I can always count on Sportacus!" Mayor.

Sportacus can see the incoming letter out the airship window, probably as a little moving shape.

He lands in the flight pod facing the wrong way.

Sportacus, if the trouble was an earthquake or thunderstorm, you'd see or feel it. Rin would also have problems.

"Do you remember how last year you showed everyone how to play baseball and they all wanted to hit home runs?" Mayor So it's been a year... Does Robbie fancy Sportacus yet?

"Stephanie loves soccer..." Mayor

"The "Sportacular Spectacle Day" banner was already attached to the stage.

"I don't wanna disappoint Stephanie! Or anyone else..." Sportacus. This could be because of the "Stephanie loves soccer" quote from earlier, or some other reason.

Robbie's periscope sees Sportacus jumping, albeit quickly, from behind. "If it wasn't for that good-for-nothing, warm-hearted, generous, healthy quack!" Robbie

"S, P, O, R... It's Sportacle... cul... lacar... Sportacle... Sportercle... Sporty... Sportacular Spectacle? Argh, it's that day!" Possibly his least favourite day of the year. Likely Robbie's first instance of him having trouble reading stuff. I wonder if he's dyslexic? "This was my favourite day before Sportakook came to town!" Oh. "Pie-eating contests and diving into chocolate syrup, those were the days!"

Robbie already has an evil plan lined up-remote control boots. "My newest invention ever, the Crazer-Maker 6000! You are so beautiful! *air-kiss* My precious!"

"So every year, Sportacus does a special sports stunt?" Stephanie. They moved to Lazy Town around the same time... "Like last year, he did this brilliant stunt!" Ziggy.

Pixel has the Mayor at the stage on CCTV. "Switching to TV..." Because there's no sound until he does.

Robbie changes Sportacus's dab into a dancing-in-a-circle-with-linked-arms thing.

Sportacus looks annoyed at "Rob U. Blind" (funniest disguise name yet) pouring slimy, smelly goo all over his boots. "I'm trying to get someplace." Yes, he looks annoyed.

He jumps out of his boots. Sportacus keeps trying to look over at Robbie cleaning his shoes, due to impatience.

Robbie kisses the fake boots.

"Thank you." Sportacus, after he gets "his" shoes back, still ticked off.

"Goodbye Sportacus!" Robbie

"Just a little bit," Sportacus, when Stephanie asks if he's nervous. "Sometimes, when you want to try something, and you want to do it really well, you get these little... butterflies in your stomach."

"Please welcome our wonderful town hero, Sportacus!" Mayor.

"Pixel, drums, please!" Mayor, to which Pixel presses a button on his wristband that plays drum music.

Robbie ducks behind the gate as Rob U. Blind and comes back up as Lazicus.

I'm guessing the outfit was back home and he summoned it. Also, I went back and checked-the Lazicus disguise was in none of the tubes earlier.

Sportacus can balance Stephanie on his (currently still) feet. And then there's that infamous panty shot scene where Stephanie does a shoulder balance on his back.

Stingy is light enough that a kite blown by strong wind will pull him up. Ziggy pulls him back down. (Stiggy?)

Sportacus handstand-walks past a postbox with Robbie hiding inside. The postbox flap is level with Sportacus's... "shuttlecock".

Stephanie holds Sportacus up, her hand below his knee.

"Robbie Rotten?!" The Mayor knows it's him! Robbie's hair is covered, but his face is not.

"I have a letter on my chest, a nifty hat and a tablecloth! Er, a cape!... I couldn't find a cape." Robbie

"Well I'm sorry Loonycus" Mayor. Probably humouring Robbie.

"Sportacus always (performs a Sportacular Spectacle Day stunt)" Mayor. See above.

Robbie tries to do the splits but falls over.

Ziggy is eye level with Sportacus's crotch... Sportacus can walk on his hands. It looks like Robbie is looking down at... Do I need to wash my brain out?

Pixel is the one who sees Robbie looking suspicious-does he know it's Robbie Rotten? Is it because technology is involved? "I smell a Rotten rat." Pixel. "A Feet Crazer-Maker 6000! Cool!" Earlier, Robbie called it "his newest invention." So how does Pixel know about it? "But a Rotten trick." Pixel.

Robbie forgets about his gadget and drops it to clap his hands. "I can stand still!" Sportacus, after he's kicked his boots off.

"Robbie, why don't you put those shoes on?" Pixel. I don't think his Lazicus disguise worked.

Robbie and Sportacus have the same shoe size?!

Robbie only puts the shoes on after Pixel asks if he's afraid.

"Robbie? Be careful!" Sportacus

Stephanie has a pink towel in her bag to wipe off slimy, smelly goo. Sportacus jumps into his boots.

- - - Updated - - -

New Kid In Town

To unfold the Sky Chaser, Sportacus is curled in a sort of cannonball. (See The Baby Troll)

A ball flies out of a newly-opened hole in Rin's side when he asks for one.

Sportacus can lift up a log.

There is a purple and white cycling helmet lying by Stephanie's skateboard-isn't purple Robbie's colour?

There is a park with a swing, a slide and a seesaw.

That is a considerably tiny apple tree-a glorified twig bearing 2 apples. Am I especially eagle-eyed today or something?

There is an airmail tube on Robbie's picnic blanket. The kind one would send to Sportacus.

There is such thing as a "Big Stone Festival".

On seeing that he's knocked Robbie over, Ziggy asks if he's okay.

You lift big stones in a "Big Stone Festival." Makes sense. Ziggy asks Robbie if he's going to lift big stones-i.e. join in the festival. In a probable ploy to get Ziggy to buzz off, Robbie tells him he's already lifted the big stones thanks to energy from lollipops. "But I thought you only get energy from sports candy!" Ziggy (Well, sweets do give you energy, just all at once.)

"If we're going to lift all those stones" Trixie (I thought kids shouldn't lift weights because it will stunt their growth...) "You need sports candy to (lift those stones)" Stingy. Also, Ziggy is really gullible. But then remembers that since it was Robbie who told him, it's almost definitely baloney.

Stephanie is not blind to Robbie's faults-she tells him off for lying. And sounds really mad too. (Of all the things Robbie's done, though...)

It takes Robbie a while to work out who Ziggy is.

Robbie doesn't know Pinocchio is fictional. Therefore I doubt he's read the book. (Or seen the Disney film?...)

A promise with your fingers crossed behind your back doesn't count.

"They will never believe me." Robbie, who can't get Pinocchio's name right either.

When Robbie stands on a manhole cover and stamps his foot on the ground, a lever appears. It takes a few pulls before it shoots him down the manhole through some pipe into his chair. (Hopefully these are different pipes to the sewers...)

Was Robbie calling a library or a bookshop? Again, he didn't have time to give his address or bank details. The book dropped into his lap while he was still on the phone.

The machine Robbie uses to bring a pop-up Pinocchio to life is the same one used on Rottenella and the robot Stephanie. (See Dancing Duel and Who's Who)

"Who me? I'm the greatest villain in Lazy Town!" Robbie, when Pinocchio asks who he is and he answers with his name.

One of the first things Pinocchio does is express that he wants to go back into his book.

"Well, that's what I'm known for." Pinocchio, when Robbie asks him if he can lie. He's very self-aware...

"Those annoying Lazy Town brats! Ugh!" Robbie is disgusted. He pulls a lever in the corner of a table with a chemistry-set thing, and a trapdoor opens up in the floor, which the weight falls down. Robbie has a 3000 (unit unknown) weight, an inflatable duplicate and an air pump.

Pinocchio can see Robbie crossing his fingers when he promises to send Pinocchio home after he lies to the kids. Robbie then sees he's got his crossed fingers next to his face and whips them straight down.

The Mayor has fake sideburns.

"Oh Milford, what a man! So strong!" Ms Busybody, when the Mayor lifts a short but thick log. He can lift a much longer one-with much difficulty, and has trouble staying steady.

"We'll all need some sports candy!" Bessie

"You have to be careful when you're throwing logs." Sportacus. Not even he can lift the biggest, heaviest stone. The Big Stone Festival looks like a Highland Games-type of thing.

Robbie can do a decent Irish jig thing. He puts on a Scottish accent.

He has an inflatable biggest heaviest stone.

Did no-one spot that Pinocchio's nose had grown longer? Is Robbie's magic involved?

Robbie ducks below the camera and comes back up behind the ice-cream stand (now a lollipop stand) in a lollipop-vendor's disguise.

Stingy gets even more excited when he hears that someone is giving out free lollipops. Stephanie is suspicious about the power of lollipops, and she saw Pinocchio lift the inflatable stone. Then his nose grows right in front of her...

Robbie does a little victory dance by running round in a circle.

"The book! Where I live!" Pinocchio

"I never lie." Stephanie "Why would we help someone who lied to us?!" Trixie

"We always help people in trouble! That's what we do! Just like Sportacus!" Stephanie

"Grab the book Stephanie!" Sportacus, because she was closest?

"Robbie Rotten." Sportacus, in a "You again, of course" sort of way.

Robbie's machine is not need for Pinocchio to "go home"-he just opens the book and jumps in.

Robbie lies, and his chin grows bigger.

Comment

First post of the year!

I know these posts are all very wordy and blocky. Sorry. I had an idea of having each note on a separate line, but that would be a lot of scrolling. What to do.

In the meantime;

Rottenbeard

There is a toaster in the food table. So Sportacus does eat carbs! In the form of salad sandwiches.

Rin doesn't go off for Stephanie screaming for help.

That's quite a powerful telescope, I'm guessing, Sportacus flies Rin closer after looking down it. The whole town can be seen in the distance.

Was that actually Stingy's shark, as he claims, or somebody else's?

Update; Rin doesn't go off for pretend trouble or fake distress in a game of pirates.

"Pirate Stephanie the Pink" Trixie

"Noise, noise, noise, nothing but noise!" Robbie, about the kids Robbie has orange fluffy earmuffs, from smallest to largest; trucks, jets, rockets, kids. Even that one doesn't block out all the noise.

"Ziggy, could you please stop ballooning my face?" Mayor. The kids have twisted balloons instead of swords.

Stingy admires pirates because they "took things and never gave them back".

Apparently Lazy Town once had its own real-life pirate, who Trixie likes because they were the boss with a sword. There's a story about this pirate in the "Lazy Town Big Book Of History".

"Rottenbeard" looks like Robbie. His chin looks big enough under the beard. He "spread his rottenness to every home" and took whatever he wanted.

The Mayor's book is titled "History of Lazy Town" The "Lazy Town stone", some kind of plinth, apparently contains the secret to living there. At the stone, you can see the Town Hall in the background. Ziggy isn't tall enough to read the stone, which reads "Lazy Town Should Always Be". Rottenbeard broke the rest of it off when angry he couldn't have it. If the other half of the stone was ever found, the people of Lazy Town would have to do whatever it said.

Robbie thought up this episode's plan really quickly.

"Time to put my skills as a chiseller to good use!" Robbie However heavy the unbroken fake stone is, it's too heavy for Robbie to lift.

"The people of Lazy Town were frightened, and couldn't stop Rottenbeard!" "A hero came, to put an end to Rottenbeard and his lazy ways!" Mayor Sportacus's ancestor, (#1?) I'm calling it. The picture looks like him right down to the moustache. "The hero" is never named, and are those swords strapped to his back?! Yes they are. "He pulled his trusty sword" Mayor

"Rottenbeard swore that one day he would return!" Mayor

Ziggy calls Robbie in disguise "a real pirate!" And nobody questions a boat (probably on wheels) sailing on land. Robbie's flag is a big-chinned skull and cross-periscopes.

According to his shopping list, Robbie likes chocolate-covered anchovies.

The back of the pirate ship looks to be a bike.

"And run and jump all day." Robbie sings this line. Robbie dances along for a bit, and then straightens himself back out.

"Why ask that muscle-headed lubber!" Robbie

The kids sound disappointed at having to be lazy. "Doing nothing is worse than anything!" Trixie "I have to spend my whole summer here doing nothing!" Stephanie

The stone is hinged in half, with a rolled-up treasure map hidden inside.

Can Trixie's hook actually hurt people or is it just a symbol of power?

Robbie has dumped bits of his disguise all around the lair.

He is not above tying children to a tree.

Sportacus disobeys the Mayor telling him to stop flipping, because someone is in trouble.

There is a bit where Robbie looks up when Sportacus lands on the treasure chest and their eyes meet.

Robbie then snatches Stephanie's balloon sword and tries to fight Sportacus off, who of course dodges. "You jumping bean!" Robbie

The book is dated "1703-1903"

"You blue kangaroo!" Robbie, who later models some sort of balloon dog with Trixie's stolen "sword", by wiggling it around. And then untwists it. And then makes stuff with both balloons. Sportacus laughs.

He can jump over people with a somersault. And has bonked a tennis racket on Robbie's behind at least twice now. And then kicks it into a hole.

"That isn't a pirate! It's Robbie!" Stephanie sounds mad.

"Are you okay gang?" Sportacus The real stone says "Lazy Town Should Always Be Happy" "All we have to do is smile!" Mayor

Stephanie can do a cartwheel.

Robbie tries to smile at a mirror and it breaks.

"Note in particular how [Robbie] genuinely looks to be having the time of his life in the pirate episode despite how much physical effort is involved." Reddit user

Headcanon: Robbie (and Richard and his kids) is descended from Rottenbeard on his father's side.

Comment

Headcanon; Nausikaa is Sportacus's mother. She designed his airship, Rin, and a bunch of other gadgets too. I'm not completely sure what constitutes "Rin" yet, sorry.

Let's Go To The Moon

Rin asks Sportacus how high he can hit an apple, and if he reckons he can hit it to the moon.

"Door opening" Rin, when Sportacus calls "Door!"

"I love doing hopscotch!" Stingy That's a very well-drawn solar system hopscotch. Who did it?

Robbie is sleeping upside down on the chair. "There is no rest anywhere in this town! If it isn't Sportaflop, it's those annoying brats!" Not even 2 big fluffy pillows block out the noise.

Robbie has a poster for some space-themed pizza company.

Robbie sighs when he sees Sportacus in the periscope-what kind of sigh was it?! Annoyed or lovesick?!

The screen in Sportacus's bracer has an "S" on the bottom, silhouettes of him in various poses on each side, a go-faster stripe pattern in the back and running silhouettes on the top. It is on some sort of pedometer app-a "Sportometer." He was trying it out. "It helps me to turn my movement into steps!" A somersault-thing is worth 10 steps. "I wish we could have a Sportometer like you!" Ziggy Sportacus flips back over the kids before opening his bracer screen-already showing a rotating 3D net of the airship above a silver S, with the same go-faster stripe background-to talk to Rin. "SportShip, I need the Sportometers!" "Delivering the package." Rin shoots something like an airmail tube out her side. Inside are 5 blue watches.

Robbie watches Sportacus flip away.

Press the big button on the right of the Sportometer, and the S on the face turns 90 degrees and opens to show the pedometer function. It's bordered with Ss and silhouettes like a clock face. Maybe these Sportometers are a gift from Nausikaa to her son and his friends.

Robbie is so desperate for peace and quiet he decides to move to the moon.

Some circle things are broadcasting from Pixel's satellite dish.

Pixel's hooked his Sportometer up to some kind of computer game so an avatar can generate steps. (Did Nausikaa not make protection against this kind of thing? Or were they too weak? She'll know Robbie has hacked Rin before.)

Pixel has a "step machine" gym thing in his room. A "StepMaster."

"I've been working on a secret project." Pixel has built a Thunderbirds-style hangar under the road by his house. The road opens up to reveal "Project X"; a rocket with Pixel's name on it.

Bessie and the Mayor walk right by it! "They're probably just playing one of their little games!" Mayor, when Bessie says she hasn's seen the children today. He invites Bessie to play hopscotch with him. She obliges, doing well. The Mayor does a good job too. His niece is taller than her.

Robbie has turned the entrance hatch to his lair into a rocket. I don't think he's told anyone where he's going-does he reckon no-one will miss him? One billboard falls down so the rocket can launch.

"That's fast!! Robbie. I'm no expert, but doesn't it take days, or even months, to fly to the moon? Maybe Robbie uses magic. "1, 2, 5!" He presses some switch and the rocket lands bumpily. "No noisy brats, no Sportacus!" He says his name right.

Again, I'm no expert, but I've heard that if you open your helmet in space, doesn't your head just explode?! Robbie merely can't breathe.

Pixel's stocked his rocket full of apples and oranges in some kind of dispensers.

"Oh, the children and their outdoor games, always playing in the garden!" Mayor "That reminds me when we were young!" Bessie

The rocket is powered by StepMasters.

Robbie nails an orange flag with a purple "RR" onto the Moon.

Stingy has converted his car into a moon buggy.

Sometimes the kids are standing on the Moon-that's impossible. Not enough gravity.

"I'm going to look for moon gold." Stingy

"Those kids are everywhere! Is there no place to get away from them?! I can't even get peace and quiet on the Moon!" Robbie. What rotten luck. There was no evil in today's evil plan at all. If things went well, he could be out of everyone's hair forever.

Robbie's rocket broke on landing, probably.

The first thing Sportacus does on learning someone's in trouble; is to open up his bracer, where Rin shows him a photo of the Moon with a red rippling beacon. "Distress signal coming from Moon." It is confirmed; Sportacus's crystal can measure distress, and the airship AI can sense what the crystal does. They are linked in some way. What we don't know is who is distressed, how many people is who, whether Rin can sense that, and measure danger as well.

Pressing a button on the right of the control panel causes Rin's fins to open out and in the case of the front ones; move back. The bit of metal with Rin's pedals attached has a crystal case on it.

There's too many clouds in the way to work out Lazy Town's surrounding areas.

Rin's flight pod has a convertible window so it can go into space. I'm assuming it also has an oxygen supply.

"I can see the power lights have gone red!" There are lights on the outside of the rocket window, and Sportacus knows what they do.

Pixel decides to pedal so he can get more steps on his Sportometer.

"Got it, Captain Pixel!" Stephanie. Where was her mask before she put it on? In a pocket?

The blue light from Sportacus's crystal after eating sports candy can be seen on top of the moon through one of Pixel's TVs, which is monitoring the Moon.

"That's my superhero! (sighs)" Bessie. Sportabessie, or whatever it's called, confirmed?

Pressing the same button that opened Rin's fins now drops a hook from the flight pod's undercarriage which sticks, or something, (how?) to the rocket when Sportacus presses the button again. The rocket is powered by 4 StepMasters. The other person steers .

Lifting a rocket with a flight pod requires effort, judging by the sounds Sportacus is making.

This bird's-eye view is closer and much less cloudy, and apart from the usual landmarks, there are a lot of fields.

"I hope the alien didn't follow us back!" Ziggy. IT WAS IN THE COCKPIT THE WHOLE TIME!

I wouldn't be surprised if the flight pod could go underwater like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. The flight pod window folds up and slides back under the metal, at the press of guess what button-how does the control panel work?!

"I can't even get peace and quiet on the Moon!" Robbie. Everyone else laughs.

It takes 598,000 steps to get to the moon and back. After throwing a moon rock out of his boot, Robbie gets abducted by aliens with a Wilhelm scream. Aliens exist. How does he get back again?

Comment

Thanks for your contribution to this thread. It's a lot of reading.
                  Also a bit difficult to read because the sentences are put together. Maybe I can fix that later and add some spaces here and there. But well done though with the script!
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

At long last, another one.
                    As you will see, I'm quite peeved about that picture of Robbie's mother, because I had my own ideas and designs for her. It was Robbie's dad who had the initials "RR" and whom Robbie looked like most. His mum was going to be called Hekla.

The First Day of Summer

"You're right. First day of summer." Rin. Makes sense for her to have calendar software.

- Does this episode take place on June 1st or 21st? Or the start of the school summer holidays? After Time to Learn? (which would mess Seasons 3 AND 4 out of order)

Rin shoots a surfboard out of her side. That jump defied physics. Can landing on a surfboard in mid-air really slow you down enough not to hurt you when you land?

"It's the first day of summer! You know what that means; The beach opens today!" Pixel. He has his own radio show. Do his friends help out on it sometime? Stephanie's boom box can pick it up, and presumably the rest of Lazy Town can as well, if not the whole world. Was it on all night? It was playing while she woke up. Is that the Beach Boys playing? That's a big "summer breakfast".
                    There'll be a summer beach party to belebrate the first day of summer. "Everyone's going to be there." Mayor. Bessie has a pink pocket handkerchief-was it Stephanie's originally? Pixel's radio station is also playing.

"Where is a strong man where you need one?" Bessie. And calls for Milford. I'm 99% sure Sportacus is stronger. Bessie's voice is so loud Milford can hear her from his house. "Be prepared, that's what I've always said." Bessie's packed a fudge ton. She has a pop art self-portrait and Girl With A Pearl Earring with her face.

Robbie is also woken by Pixel's radio. He is in his dressing gown under an orange blanket. "Why is that terribly happy song playing on my radio?" Why is he listening to Pixel's radio show? Robbie had a nightmare where he was swimming. Robbie didn't remember putting on a rubber ring and flippers? (Headcanon; he can't swim.) "You're listening to Radio Lazy Town!" Pixel. His next song is the intro to "Summer is the Season" before Robbie turns his radio off.

"It's not as if you've got anything heavy to carry!" Bessie, to Milford, who is carrying ALL of her suitcases. They're tied up together with rope which he pulls on his back like an ox.

Robbie wishes for everyone in Lazy Town to disappear, FOREVER! Very seriously. There are no shooting stars or dandelions or clocks saying 11:11(that I can see) around. "I wish, no, I wish..." "Nothing I do ever works." Robbie had his normal clothes on under his dressing gown.

"[Bessie] has nore stuff than I do!" Stingy. How many beach balls did she pack? "This [ball] reminds me of my days as a player, with my days on the Lazy Town Volleyball Team!" Bessie Her ricocheting volleyball caused enough danger to set Rin off. Not enough distress probably, but maybe a little.

"Door opening!" Rin "SportGlider!" Sportacus, before jumping off the door with his arms crossed on his chest. It took about 5 seconds to unfold. Sportacus lands in Lazy Town with Bessie's house and the Town Hall in the background, and is eagle-eyed enough to see the flying ball at the beach. Milford's lifeguard chair (is he qualified?) is not secured to the ground. It can fall over. Meansbody ship fuel where their faces are really close, before Sportacus pulls the Mayor's chair back up with a fishing rod.

Robbie is not at the beach.

The Mayor said "Everyone's going to be there."

Robbie's knees were shaking when he climbed up a wall. His thought bubbles are bordered with purple cogs. He rubs his back a bit after jumping off the wall, landing on his feet.

Stephanie is reading a pink book with the Big Bad Wolf's purple face on the front cover. Did Stingy just rference Titanic with Ziggy rowing him? What's on one of Stephanie's comics? Jives? I'm now wondering if the rhythm for "The Power of Friendship" was influenced by that of "Summer is the Season." I thought that was Reach for the Stars.

Robbie is carrying a painting that looks like a female version of himself-his mother? "Look Mum, I'm the Mayor now!" Finally, he succeeded! He hangs his chain of office on the frame, which reads "RR 1". She is dressed quite fancily, with some kind of tiara. Dangit. I had my own designs in mind for Robbie's mum, and he would look more like his dad. This is annoying. There is a book titled "Lazy Town Rules" "Rule no.1: Everybody should always be happy at the playground" Of course Robbie changes "happy" to "lazy", and then throws the rule book away. The sign with Sportacus's face crossed out is "No more superheroes". "

Of course Stingy says "Mine" whenever the volleyball comes to him.

Robbie ducks down outside the ice-cream van and comes straight back up inside it, disguised as an ice-cream seller. Then vice versa. Multiple times. Robbie (in disguise) spins round and an incredibly long ice-cream appears in his hands. Insert dick joke here. Robbie doesn't seem to be ducking now. "Who did you expect, Sportaflop?" "I'm all alone." He set a trap for Sportacus forgetting that he's wished for him to disappear forever. "Hello Cookie Boy!" To a ball decorated to look like Ziggy. He's made more of the rest of the town. "Now I'm not alone anymore!" "No more of your rules!" To the toy Mayor. Robbie sang "happy!" really well. As in "No more dancing, and singing, and being happy!" to the ball Stephanie. Headcanon; no more Sportacute to keep flaring up his heart. "I thought I wouldn't ever say this... but I really... really... miss those guys!" Oh Robbie. He looks like he's going to cry! "It's so great that we're all here together!" Mayor. You are a jerk. "This is no fun. No-one to make fun of, no-one to tease, no-one to do anything with!" Robbie.

He tells a fly to go away and leave him alone, then immediately regrets it. He claps twice and the decorated balls disappear. It's quite active to push a fly on a swing and ride a bike with it. It has one of those squeaky horns on it. Robbie took the fly on a picnic-there are (is that sugar inside?) apples in the basket. Is that spaghetti dinner a date?! The fly has its own mini cutlery and crockery! No, that's a real apple. Robbie was disgusted by it-when the fly sounded like it was warning him. Then why did he bring them?! Did he propose to the fly with a pearl bracelet? Robbie neighs and makes clip clop noises with the knight chess piece. A fly is strong enough to push a bishop (I think) chess piece. "You can't win! You're just a bug!" Robbie. The fly is insulted. Robbie apologizes. How far down does Robbie's hole lead? Danger of falling and distress from Robbie.

"Who's in trouble? Everybody's here!" Stephanie. They've all forgotten about Robbie! "Everyone except for Robbie!" Trixie The kids follow Sportacus back to Robbie.

The fly lands on Robbie and is weighing him down... That grappling hook S thing in Sportacus's bracer is long enough to reach the life ring at the beach. "Next time, will you please leave a note?" Robbie "Well Robbie, we sort of missed you!" Ziggy "Yes we did" Sportacus "I missed you too!" Robbie "You missed us?!" Trixie "Hey, why don't we do something fun together huh?" Robbie "Great song!" Mayor, about "the Bing Bang Song" Robbie joins in with Bing Bang and THE FEELS.

Don't forget that bit at the end where Sportacus dips him! One of Robbie's hands is on his shoulder. "This was so much fun!" Robbie "But there's nothing there!" Ziggy, about the fly. "It's his friend." Sportacus "So Robbie has an imaginary friend too!" Ziggy

Robbie tucks the fly up in a little mini chair on the arm of his own. "Comfy!" He gets a good night's sleep.

- I was on the verge of crying at some points. I Googled the lifespan of a fly-houseflies live for about a month.

Comment

Please add spaces to denote sections, otherwise this is impossible to read.

Comment

I tried to create story sections in your latest 'Episode Review' The First Day of Summer. Which makes reading more fun and easy.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Hey thanks Pooky! I'll try and do the same for the rest.

I have another one for you;

Rockin' Robbie

"I love sports candy! And I love to move!" Nothing new, why am I writing this down.

Sportacus has put some circular pads on the floor, and they make drum sound-effects. Is there hidden circuitry in these things? Rin did not go off.

Sportacus reckon's there's trouble due to a different noise-cacophonous band practice. The kids aren't good at playing music.

Trixie has a DJ set, (also seen at Pixel's house), Stephanie has a pink guitar, Ziggy is on drums, Pixel is using a keyboard (did he make it himself? Is it his own?) and Stingy is trying to sing. "Plug (the CD cable playing good music) back in before anyone notices us playing!" Stingy knows they suck right now. "We're learning how to play." Stephanie

That was some good drumming from Ziggy, he just got carried away.

Sportacus catches a falling drumstick.

"I love music!" Sportacus is a good and fast drummer, and he's "giving it a try". Has he played the drums before and was just being modest? And a loud drummer-the noise passed through pipes under the concert hall into Robbie's loudspeaker. It's so loud that there is an earthquake in Robbie's lair that of course, wakes him up. And Bessie and the Mayor can hear it from a garden where they're sunbathing. Bessie recognizes the beat and it's the Mayor's favourite.

Sportacus knows how to play the drum solo from "Rock-'n'-Roll Dude" by Johnny B. Bad. I think my guitar-loving dad really liked this episode when we watched it way back when. Apparently the name is a spoof on the song "Johnny B. Goode". "Go Johnny, go, go!"

Johnny B. Bad was the Mayor's "favourite musician when I was young!" The kids have never heard of him.

Yes, Trixie, the Mayor had hair. Or it was a wig. Styled like Johnny B. Bad, who is holding a banana like a microphone and looks a lot like Elvis. Or Robbie Rotten, (A relative of Johnny B. Bad?) who has Elvis hair.

The concert poster says "25. Mars". Was the Mayor in France or somewhere?

He was much slimmer back then.

He still has Johnny B. Bad's album. As a record. Johnny B. Bad has a song called "Rock Your Socks Off" It's Bessie's favourite Johnny B. Bad song.

"Stop the music!" Robbie's evil BGM was playing on his loudspeaker. How did it start?

"Hello there handsome" Robbie adjusts his waistcoat to the bald mannequin wearing his usual clothes. Either it's coincidence that he has his disguise ready, or Robbie has heard of Johnny B. Bad before. (Was he around when he was big? Did he have a crush on him?)

The episode where Robbie has an even bigger quiff than usual. What's he going to do about the bananas?

Robbie can play the piano on his disguise machine.

Who cares how you look when you're on the phone, Milford?!

Johnny B. Bad's number (or his manager's) is "555 B. Bad" How do you type letters in on a number keypad?

The Mayor's house has no back door.

Phone lines stretch across a cracked brown desert. Robbie intercepts the phone call via a phone box on the top of the pylon. (This is obviously dangerous.)

The kids are playing better now, unless they're using a CD again. Stingy is playing the guitar. And then the recorder.

The Mayor catches Bessie when she faints. She does not do the same for him.

Stephanie has a Sportacus water bottle.

The kids don't catch Johnny (Robbie) when he does a stage dive.

All these excited kids crowding round him seem to be getting to Robbie.

He signs Stingy's autograph book "Robbie" "A Rotten friend of mine!" The kids don't seem to smell any rats.

Robbie says there won't be any concert-and I don't think the Mayor has left, has he?

Robbie's dressing room is Number 1!

Is the Mayor's "Johnny B. Bad wig" the same one he wore when he was young?

I'm pretty sure the Mayor cannot use magic-where did he get those white towels with blue stripes from?! And so quickly! And the 20 chocolate cookies and rubber ducky?

While surprised, I don't think the Mayor's suspicious when "Johnny" wants to get rid of Sportacus.

Instead of walking to the table, Sportacus flips to it.

Robbie's crush on him should be there by this point.

Stephanie gets to be in the front row because she's "the Mayor's niece". Then why is Ziggy in the front too?

The Mayor just asked Sportacus not to come to the concert, and he replies on light blue paper saying that he'll "stay away from Lazy Town"! Then decides to "keep an eye on him, just to be sure."

In the "Please turn off all phones" announcement, the Mayor asks Pixel to turn off his "Megablast Gigabyter," (he types on his wristband) his "Communimaker 2000," (taps a button on his headset) "SendMailer 4000" and the "PlasmaCatcher 1000".

Robbie hides behind the trophy when the kids applaud him.

Did Stephanie look a bit suspicious after Robbie put the trophy down and went to the mic?

"He's gonna scratch (the golden trophy)!" Stingy

Rin didn't go off (not that we've seen)-Sportacus finds Robbie with his telescope. It has a little measuring-thing on the right when you look down it.

Since this is before the backpack, to get to the sky chaser, Sportacus dives into a hole in the floor where it is. He didn't say anything to open the floor up. "Go!" opens up a hole in the hull so Sportacus can fly his sky chaser out. It hovers in mid-air after he stops it and leaves.

Couldn't Sportacus have just stuck the handle back on instead of yo-yoing the hinges off?!

Bessie groans when Robbie is unmasked. Sportacus shakes his head and thrusts Robbie his wig back. It sounded like he ran off crying.

"You can admire people, but you shouldn't copy them." Mayor. Tell that to "Sportastephanie" and "Sweeticus".

Sportacus can play the guitar.

Comment

This is much better, SED. If it's not too much work for you, you can also keep the parts together when you describe the same character or scene. That's how I created the sections of your story :)

Comment

Already doing that just like you did, LazyPooky.

The Last Sports Candy

"You need more sports candy." Rin. Why does she say this? Has he not eaten in a while? Does she know his energy or blood sugar levels or something like that? Wait, no, "Your cupboard is empty." Did Rin warn him when his supplies were getting low?

There is a forest full of round-topped trees outside Lazy Town in front of Stingy's house. I'm assuming this forest isn't owned by anyone in particular (except Stingy if you ask him), or the owner allows people to pick from the apple trees. Great way to save money.

Sportacus's backpack can hold quite a lot of apples. By stepping on a floor light, a rectangular hole opens up and Sportacus empties the apples into there-via a handstand, of course. The lid slides towards the bed under the floor. The sports candy is sorted into the pipes depending on its type. The lid automatically shuts once all the sports candy has gone in, without a voice command.

There is a tree outside the Town Hall growing, at the same time: apples (red and green), pears, oranges, red grapes and a few limes?

"Why do I always have to suffer for Ziggy's mistakes?" Stingy.

I remember playing a variation on "Red Light, Green Light" called "Grandma's Footsteps". It's also a bit like "What's the Time, Mr Wolf?"

"Where is he?" Robbie. Is he looking for Sportacus? Yes. He's retrying the sugar apple scheme. He says "Candy Maker 3000!", snaps his fingers, and the machine rises from down below. The little bucket of sugar also seemed to come from nowhere. The machine is on some kind of pedestal stand that wasn't there before either.

Robbie snaps his fingers downwards, and the Candy Maker sinks back into the ground.

"There's always plenty of sports candy, everywhere!" Stingy. Looks like apples are in season, as every tree in view is full of them.

"Once upon a time there wasn't any sports candy here at all..." Mayor

That tree the kids were playing under "was the very first sports candy tree." "Johnny SportsCandyseed" planted it. I randomly discovered that Johnny SportsCandyseed is based on American legend-and real person!-Johnny Appleseed, and Googled him to find out more.

The first sports candy tree is "over a hundred years old." Lazy Town didn't grow their own sports candy until over a century ago.

"Lazy Town without sports candy?" Ziggy "That would be a weird Lazy Town!"

Again, Robbie has his evil plan already drawn up, and does he know what Johnny Sportscandyseed look like?

"No more Sportacus!" Robbie gets his name right. He makes a tickling gesture in front of his drawing of him.

Robbie stamps on a manhole cover and an orange lever pops up. He pulls it and falls down the pipe to his lair via a pipe in the roof.

"Handsome as always." Robbie, to his spare outfit.

Is it just me, or does Robbie look like Abraham Lincoln?

He builds the time machine himself instead of ordering it-that's impressive, and may require extremely powerful magic.

"It's good to enjoy the special things today, because you never know what's going to happen tomorrow." Good point, Mayor.

Ziggy doesn't know the rules of "Apple Tag".

"Ah, those children. Always playing games!" Mayor

Apple Tag is a sort of cross between It and a sack race.

Stephanie tags Sportacus-he didn't even need to ask to play.

Clocks and such like are used when building a time machine.

The time machine shoots up into the air and disappears. It creates some sort of light ripple which makes Rin glow when it hits her.

Stingy is in 1956-or is that a relative of his? So is Johnny B. Bad, or is that Elvis this time, or one of his impersonators?

There is a diner or petrol station by the sports center signed "Lazytown" in neon.

Stingy can cartwheel. There is a hopscotch grid that goes up to 7.

Is the sepia filter a Wizard of Oz joke? Caveman times were in colour.

The time machine has an RR in a circle logo on the side.

Johnny SportsCandyseed was around in 1840.

That has to be Bessie's ancestor typing out Morse code. Same with the paper boy Ziggy lookalike. There is a Wanted poster for a cowboy that looks like Robbie. $1000 reward. "Stephanie" is riding a penny farthing, and "Stingy" is pushing his hoop with a stick. "The Mayor" is also around, with sideburns.

Did he collect propaganda from Abraham Lincoln?! Is Lazy Town in America?

There is a water pump outside the Mayor's house, which has been around for a really long time!

Either the Town Hall is under construction, or it is having repairs or an extension. There is a building with a big sign saying "SOAP".

Robbie drags Johnny by his bag and pushes him into the time machine.

Robbie does a victory dance when his plan succeeds.

Rin probably sounded for distress-from Johnny and/or the kids?

By banging his staff on the ground to make a hole in it, and throwing some seeds in Johnny starts turning Robbie's lair into an apple forest.

The trees grow from seeds into little trees just like that. Is magic involved?

Johnny found his way out of the lair alright.

The time machine is on wheels. Looks like it locks automatically.

A Lazy Scout flag is in between two walls.

To release the S grappling hook thing, the top of Sportacus's bracer slides away from his wrist, then slides back up when the rope is released.

Bird's eye view: nothing but fields and clouds.

Is Rin scared that the time machine might hit her?

Sportacus says "Skywalk!" instead of "Door!" to open the door.

Did Rin feel pain when the time machine hit the door?

The time machine has a lid which Sportacus opens-and Robbie can see his belt from down there-and everything below...

"Help!" He offers Sportacus his hand! Probably because he's so scared. Sportacus steadies Robbie by putting a hand on his torso. Twice. There's one on his back at one point.

Sportacus curls up into a ball to unlock the sky chaser. There is a big number 10 in front of an S on the back of his jacket.

Robbie did not fall with enough force to rip through the sack.

The kids say "ROBBIE ROTTEN!" after Sportacus rips his beard off.

"Do YOU know what happened to all the sports candy trees?" Stephanie, cross. Kids suspicious of Robbie, and mad at him. "Of all the things you have done!" Stingy. I think there's worse... Sportacus doesnt look too pleased when he thrusts Robbie his hat back.

"I don't know, but I hope so!" Pixel, when Stephanie asks if he can fix it. He knows he needs to reconfigure the capacitor, reverse the polarity and calibrate the co-ordinates.

Johnny's from 3rd April 1840.

Pixel fixes the machine partly with some kind of raygun thing.

Lazy Town is surrounded with sports candy trees.

Cavemen do the Bing Bang dance.

"I have enough sports candy, forever!" Robbie's lair is now a sports candy forest. Butterflies have made themselves at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X