X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has come...

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
    My proposition is this: keep the dirty jokes off of GL and bring them over to The Laziest Town. You can still come here, as I do, for your news, downloads, and serious business, but if you're just in the mood to have fun and talk shit, come and clutter my board instead, and save the mods here some work. You'll find some familiar faces on TLT already, like cicley, Vespasian, of course my partner in crime Justin, and everyone's favorite, CJ.
    Don't make it look as if I'm a big part of that forum, I'm GetLazy all the way.

Though, bouns points for crediting my name with out any humourous puns or spelling errors.

Re: The time has come...

Originally posted by Vespasian
    My proposition is this: keep the dirty jokes off of GL and bring them over to The Laziest Town. You can still come here, as I do, for your news, downloads, and serious business, but if you're just in the mood to have fun and talk shit, come and clutter my board instead, and save the mods here some work. You'll find some familiar faces on TLT already, like cicley, Vespasian, of course my partner in crime Justin, and everyone's favorite, CJ.

Though, bouns points for crediting my name with out any humourous puns or spelling errors.
    You sure were posting a lot before... lol
    A post is a post. :)

Comment

Oh god, another CJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus

Oh god, another CJ
        I can tell that's not a compliment.

Comment

It's a great place to spam everyone, you can trust me on this one

Comment

...Spamalot? Sounds good to me, though there's a tiny voice in my head asking whether I'll regret this decision.

Comment

So, basically, it's like GL's Section 56?

waiting for at least one person to get the reference, maybe lsj

Comment

So it's like Get Lazy's Area 51, but instead of super secret cool stuff going on it there -- it's just super secret smack talk? Hmm.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado
                  So it's like Get Lazy's Area 51, but instead of super secret cool stuff going on it there -- it's just super secret smack talk? Hmm.
                  That wasn't the reference I was talking about.

Comment

An alternate forum is a great idea. I'll join right now.

Comment

Originally posted by M_B
                      Originally posted by EdisLeado
                      That wasn't the reference I was talking about.
                      I wasn't referring to your post... lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, I know what you're thinking, what is Matt bitching about now?

I know we've had a couple nights lately where some people (mainly myself) have had a lot of fun, perhaps not in the most appropriate fashion or place.

I have a solution.

The Laziest Town

Before anyone gets their panties wound up, this is not meant to be competition. Frankly, I know a jabroni ass free board can't compete with Xiz and Edis here, and that's not my intention. My goal is to have a place where you can say things that you want that may possibly offend other users, and well, not offend them.

There has been a lot of what could be considered spam around here, and some of it hasn't exactly been squeaky clean. My forum was made with the idea of keeping that type of thing away from GL. I know a lot of people come here for actual discussion, sharing, etc. and some of us like to have a different kind of fun.

So come on over and give it a try, I promise to play nice... lol
                        Nice 404 page guys!

Comment

Thanks for doing this, I was going to look for PHP mods that would allow people to choose the content the wanted to see. As far as I can tell, that mod doesn't exist. So thanks, you just reduced the amount of searching I would have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                            WUT WUT!
                            In the butt?

I thought I'd reopen this thread seeing as the forum is back up and all.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                              Nope Vesp -- Quick code doesn't work :(
                              Pity. I already tried it here myself. :(

Comment

Working...
                              X