Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you been diagnosed with anything or have you gotten a serious sickness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been diagnosed with anything or have you gotten a serious sickness?

If you don't wish to share, don't. If you want to keep it personal, keep it personal.

Anyways - so I've had this cough for about a month now and I'm trying an inhaler after my doc recommended it to me and if it helped I would go in for a check for asthma. I researched it and its related to blocked airways due to mucus and stuff like that. So far its working well for me and I'm returning to school tomorrow after having a "rest day".

What about you guys?

Re: Have you been diagnosed with anything or have you gotten a serious sickness?

I had pneumonia and a blood disease in elementary school.

Comment

Re: Have you been diagnosed with anything or have you gotten a serious sickness?

I had a caesarian when I was born. If it wasn't for the surgeon, my mum and I would have died...

Comment

Originally posted by Eri 絵利
        And in 2017... I was diagnosed with another thing which I wont share for now but so far, it all good
        ********! Are you OK?! You've put some YouTube videos up about depression... is it that?

Also, no way This postbox is mine.

In Year 9 I spent a week in hospital for what the doctors thought was appendicitis but was actually a ruptured ovarian cyst that had to be taken out. If I ate something I would just throw it back up-showing me Ratatouille or Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs would not have been a good idea.
        Also developed mental health stuff in secondary school which I'm still dealing with.

Comment

I got sick today, it's probably just a fever though.

Also, I had a almost toe infection last year that's gone now.

More stuff too probably, but I'm too sick right now to remember.

Comment

I was born with some sort of disability, I don't know what else in any other part of my life...

Comment

This may sound extremely weird but I sometimes feel like I have some kind of disability in my mind even though I wasn't diagnosed with one. Happens rarely though.

Comment

Well, I haven't been diagnosed with asthma yet, but I'm going to open up here.

I feel like I have some form of anxiety or depression. People don't accept me as I am due to my rapid talking, weird actions and etc. All my teachers know about this but I've rarely seen it happen before. I've always had support from my close friends and they make me keep faith in humanity. If It wasn't for one individual who I won't mention - I probably wouldn't be here today being me.

I've always had this quote in the back of my head.

"Keep your hopes high, but your heads higher."

Comment

I have a long list of things wrong with me, but I'm trying to fight them haha.

• Aquagenic Urticaria - Super rare condition which basically means liquids give me hives and I can't drink straight wtaer of any kind. Sweat, blood, tears, saliva, oils, lotions, etc are a no-no. I am a huge awareness raiser for this condition
                  • Thoracic Outlet Syndrome - Compression of the artery. Blood flow to my arms reduce if I raise them too high
                  • Cubital Tunnel Syndrome - Compression of the ulnar nerves in both arms. I've had two lots of surgery on my left elbow
                  • Displaced Carpal Bones - My wrists are odd
                  • Hypermobility (Suspected EDS - Beighton score of 8) - Very flexible, stretchy skin in places, fatigue, adrenaline issues (Coffee makes me sleep)
                  • Anxiety, Depression and Anger Issues
                  • Linburg-Comstick Syndrome - Fingers move oddly due to connections in the wrist
                  • Solid Chest Muscles - Earned me the nickname of Captain Concrete from my old physiotherapist. It basically means that I have to work on my posture a lot due to my shoulders being constantly pulled forwards. (I was told my anatomy around the chest-collar area is actually weird by the consultants)
                  • Allergies - Lots. Probably best not to list them or we'd be here all day
                  • IBS

The years of dance, fitness, heavy lifting and working at a computer writing and illustrating caught up with me and they are the suspected reason behind the majority of the above. Remember to always take breaks when you are working and also when working out and don't over-do it or you'll fall to bits like I am now. Hahaha.

Comment

I've experienced Dengue Fever twice.. In both occasions I didn't go to the hospital (like you're supposed to) and i'm thankful for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X