Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Lazytown S5 was made by the people who own LZT, what would be your reaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a Lazytown S5 was made by the people who own LZT, what would be your reaction?

Personally, if it got announced - I would skip school (if its on) the day it would air worldwide.

What about you guys?

Re: If a Lazytown S5 was made by the people who own LZT, what would be your reaction?

I would scream.

Comment

Re: If a Lazytown S5 was made by the people who own LZT, what would be your reaction?

I would be quite thrilled, especially if it entailed Stefan being well.

Comment

I would be hyped

Comment

smile bemusedly. then with lessons learned, be more prepared for the incoming flux of merchandise..usually limited release.

Comment

I'd probably faint of shock. Then when I woke up, I'd make youtube videos about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllMine View Post
              Personally, if it got announced - I would skip school (if its on) the day it would air worldwide.

What about you guys?
              Cry, then get sceptical. Probably complain. Get over it. Then be on the look out for new merch.

Comment

I just hope the Beeb airs it.

Comment

Gonna call to my best friend who's currently in the army, no matter what time it is, and scream to her on the phone that LazyTown is having a fifth season :icon_lol:

Comment

Don't make it too dramatic

Comment

I would be so excited that I would organize a party with my friends... Also I would contact to the public TV of my country to invite Magnus and Chloe to my city and have a meet and greet. I'd like these season would have Dyri or James Edwards (or both) as Sportacus

Comment

If a Lazytown S5 was made by the people who own LZT, what would be your reaction?

It would probably not do well considering the fact that many fans will trash it because "it's not the same".

I personally would like a season 5, but I doubt it'll do well

Comment

Originally posted by LazyFrame View Post
                          It would probably not do well considering the fact that many fans will trash it because "it's not the same".

I personally would like a season 5, but I doubt it'll do well
                          If a fan trashes it because 'it's not the same' are they really a fan? (unless of course it was god awful lmao)

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
                            If a fan trashes it because 'it's not the same' are they really a fan? (unless of course it was god awful lmao)
                            fan ≠ shill

If it were bad, a fan would trash it because that is how they truly feel.
                            A shill would keep saying it is good even if it really was not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickelhaube808 View Post
                              If it were bad, a fan would trash it because that is how they truly feel.
                              Didn't say if it was bad though, just 'not the same'. It's like saying the Chloe episodes were bad bc they weren't the same as the Julianna episodes with no other reason expect that.

Comment

Working...
                              X