Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other fan-communities are you guys in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also a fan of Harry Potter, Pokemon, Undertale, and One Piece.

Comment

I am not in any fandoms, I dont consider myself a part of the lazytown fandom, im just a fan

Comment

Originally posted by The Mailbox View Post
        I am not in any fandoms, I dont consider myself a part of the lazytown fandom, im just a fan
        Doesn't being a fan, make you part of the fandom?

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeitpiggy View Post
          Doesn't being a fan, make you part of the fandom?
          uhhhhhhh.... no? (shh i dont want to be a called a fandom member)

Comment

Originally posted by Eri 絵利
            Im also in the Steven Universe and Captain underpants fandom (but not that heavily involved)
            Captain Underpants has a fandom?!
            Long post alert.
            Well let's see. I guess I'll always like Pokémon and my Year 11 prom dress was based on Sailor Moon. I have made OCs for RWBY (Team VECS, Viola Fleur (based on Anna from Frozen), Electra Blau (based on Sonic the Hedgehog. Viola describes her as "just like the blue guy from Lazy Town!), Clair Azul (based on Bloom from Winx Club), Scarlett Striker (based on Ash from Pokémon)), Pretty Rhythm, (Rainbow Warriors, a trio of performers that don't fit typical beauty standards. Laura is overweight, Natasha has facial burns and Harriet is missing an arm and a leg), PriPara (characters based on Roman emperors. Julia Kaiser, Empress of Pop=Julius Caesar, Claudia Britten, Empress of Lovely=Claudius, Adrienne Stonewall, Empress of Ethnic=Hadrian, Nerissa Fiedler, Empress of Feminine=Nero, Tibby Rivers, Empress of Cool=Tiberius, Augusta Bay, Empress of Sexy=Augustus, Bethan Amo, Empress of Star=Vespasian) and Winx Club. (The Multix Club; Coco, Fairy of Chocolate, Daisy, Fairy of Aviation, Hibiki, Fairy of Iron Will, Florabelle, Fairy of Cupcakes, Papillon, Fairy of Rainbows, Riana, Fairy of Fireworks and possibly Kira, Fairy of Storms.) In secondary school, I was really into Hetalia and was working on a crossover fanfiction called Hetalia: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit, where the characters of Hetalia play out the story of Wallace and Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit, with a few extra bita and tweaks, until Ástin Opnar Augun Skær came along. Now I don't know when it'll get finished, and I never knew exactly how to end it at that. Recently, I have been watching Pop Team Epic and for some reason, quite like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova Stopmonk View Post
              I'm pretty much in the Half-Life fandom. There's probably others I'm in too.
              I haven't played HL2 in a while so I'm not that interested anymore but i'm in a Super Smash Bros. (wiki) community that I've been active in since late 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LaZboi View Post
                Aside from LazyTown, what other fandoms are you guys in, if any? For me, it's hard to be in more than one fandom at a time, at least in a major sense, as I find it difficult to equally devote my time between two shows and their communities. It's also for this reason that LazyTown is a more minor devotion for me, but I still check GetLazy every day to see if maybe someone has replied to me in a thread, or if there's anything that interests me.
                So, once again, are any of you guys active in any fandoms beside LazyTown, and if so, which ones? If it's too embarassing to reveal, I completely understand.
                You all may be wondering, what is my primary fandom? Well, I'm gonna let you guys guess that one, and I'll let you know if you guessed right. But should you guess right, I hope you and the others don't hold what I like against me.
                (I'm also aware that we have somewhat mixed feelings on fandoms in general through another thread I've seen, but let's just put that aside for now, shall we?)
                I guess I'm a Whovian. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_fandom) I also watch Sesame Street if that counts.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Tearjerker View Post
                MLP is my main fandom! I also like Lazytown (obviously), Disney, and musical theatre (mainly Heathers, Legally Blonde, and Wicked).
                What does MLP stand for? I don't think I've heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshuaSmith721 View Post
                  What does MLP stand for? I don't think I've heard of it.
                  My Little Pony

Comment

Miraculous, Yo-Kai Watch, and many more!

Comment

going to the moon (which I have actually done once, no joke),
                      Pics or it's not real.

Comment

Originally posted by cakesandcookies123
                        I meant, I have used moon simulator virtual reality software and stuff. It was a long time ago. I don't have pictures.
                        Also, I do have pictures of playing Lunar Lander, which is a game where you walk on the moon, that's what I probably meant. [ATTACH=CONFIG]8887[/ATTACH]
                        Gotcha, just wanted to know if we had a space person on the forums.

Comment

Wow, so many... but if it's TV shows-wise, so Winx Club is my number 1, then LazyTown, HaPijamot, Friends, Shemesh, Casi Angeles, Violetta, Soy Luna, InuYasha, Cardcaptor Sakura and some other animes

Comment

Re: What other fan-communities are you guys in?

Also I am fan of Hi-5, an australian kids musical show, but I like the U.S. version.

Comment

Re: What other fan-communities are you guys in?

I am now in a WWE amino group as well.

Comment

the music and film industries

I am a fan in the music industry world wide and incharge of supplying Money used in acting $ € and £ for more questions hook me up

Comment

Working...
                                X