Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other fan-communities are you guys in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other fan-communities are you guys in?

Aside from LazyTown, what other fandoms are you guys in, if any? For me, it's hard to be in more than one fandom at a time, at least in a major sense, as I find it difficult to equally devote my time between two shows and their communities. It's also for this reason that LazyTown is a more minor devotion for me, but I still check GetLazy every day to see if maybe someone has replied to me in a thread, or if there's anything that interests me.
    So, once again, are any of you guys active in any fandoms beside LazyTown, and if so, which ones? If it's too embarassing to reveal, I completely understand.
    You all may be wondering, what is my primary fandom? Well, I'm gonna let you guys guess that one, and I'll let you know if you guessed right. But should you guess right, I hope you and the others don't hold what I like against me.
    (I'm also aware that we have somewhat mixed feelings on fandoms in general through another thread I've seen, but let's just put that aside for now, shall we?)

I am a fan of "Peter Pan and the Pirates," a cartoon that used to air on Fox in the early 90s, but not many other people seem to know it or actively talk about it. Only recently I found out someone else is actively writing fanfiction for it and I just about lost my mind with excitement that other people still remember it (literally dozens of us!).

"Ed Edd n Eddy," a show from Cartoon Network is another one and much better known, but I haven't looked into its fandom much. I tried my hand at writing fanfiction for it many years ago but that was about the extent of my participation besides watching the cartoon.

For a while I was super into Undertale, but that fever died down. I have a ton of music still from that time that I like to listen to now and again.

There have been other things in passing, but these are what come to mind.

Comment

I binged-watched EEn'E for a while, since it was a show I didn't grow up with due to lack of cable, and I had heard great things about it. And I found it to be an awesome show, but for some reason, I kinda stopped watching it after having seen just about every episode in the first four seasons.

On a side note, yes, you name it - there's fanfiction of it. I have definitely been surprised as well of what there's fanfiction of.

Comment

I have a monogamous relationship with LazyTown.

Comment

I knew you wouldn't have any other loves, member Stingy.

Comment

I'm not really involved in other fandoms but I casually watch Steven Universe and Pokemon mainly.

Edit: How time flies! I'm actually slightly involved in the AATC community now too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              I have a monogamous relationship with LazyTown.
              Aww.

Ok, I deem a Fandom to be something that's changed your life in someway or has its own name, so...
              I made friends through Facebook, one I've met in person thanks to The Chase, and one of the stars of the show even helped me out recently, but I haven't watched an episode in months, as 1 particular mechanic of the show gets on my nerves.
              I love Pentatonix, 5 meet and greets I think I've been to now, a very proud Pentaholic! and Scott (Blonde Guy) even recognised me, which was pretty boss
              I love The Overtones, again. 5 meet and greets I think I've been to over the years, a very proud Toner be I :) and Timmy (Blonde Guy) remembered me, which cheered me up as I saw the show alone that particular year.
              (I seem to make an impression on blonde gay guys, LOL)
              If it counts, I love Pokemon Go. I haven't broken my streak since they invented the streak bonus! One of my favourite moments was putting my 100% IV Omastar in a Gym, and as it was after a raid, watching people right in front of me say "Wow! Omastar! That's so cool!" not gonna lie, felt pretty good also, the guy who either created our towns PoGo Facebook group, or who most people seem to gravitate towards is ridiculously handsome.
              I can think of other entertainment related things I'm obsessed with, but like I say, I think a fandom is defined in a certain way.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Apart from the fact that I am interested in Lazy Town, I now watch wrestling on television. Every Wednesday and Thursday I look at Prosieben MAXX WWE RAW and Smackdown. However, Lazy Town will always be part of me.

Comment

Aside from Lazytown, i'm in Hetalia, Yuri on Ice, and Dream Daddy mainly

Comment

I'm pretty much in the Half-Life fandom. There's probably others I'm in too.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                      Aww.

Ok, I deem a Fandom to be something that's changed your life in someway or has its own name, so...
                      I made friends through Facebook, one I've met in person thanks to The Chase, and one of the stars of the show even helped me out recently, but I haven't watched an episode in months, as 1 particular mechanic of the show gets on my nerves.
                      I love Pentatonix, 5 meet and greets I think I've been to now, a very proud Pentaholic! and Scott (Blonde Guy) even recognised me, which was pretty boss
                      I love The Overtones, again. 5 meet and greets I think I've been to over the years, a very proud Toner be I :) and Timmy (Blonde Guy) remembered me, which cheered me up as I saw the show alone that particular year.
                      (I seem to make an impression on blonde gay guys, LOL)
                      If it counts, I love Pokemon Go. I haven't broken my streak since they invented the streak bonus! One of my favourite moments was putting my 100% IV Omastar in a Gym, and as it was after a raid, watching people right in front of me say "Wow! Omastar! That's so cool!" not gonna lie, felt pretty good also, the guy who either created our towns PoGo Facebook group, or who most people seem to gravitate towards is ridiculously handsome.
                      I can think of other entertainment related things I'm obsessed with, but like I say, I think a fandom is defined in a certain way.
                      YOU WENT ON THE CHASE? I LOVE THAT SHOW! TELL US MORE!!! DID YOU WIN ANYTHING? WHICH CHASER DID YOU FACE??

Comment

Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Anime, Music The list goes on

Comment

I'm in the Brony fandom. There. I said it.

Comment

Winx Club is my biggest passion, even bigger than LazyTown (which comes second), and also FRIENDS, Spongebob Squarepants and HaPijamot (Israeli sitcom)

Comment

MLP is my main fandom! I also like Lazytown (obviously), Disney, and musical theatre (mainly Heathers, Legally Blonde, and Wicked).

Comment

Working...
                              X