Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could make a LazyTown episode, what would it be about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could make a LazyTown episode, what would it be about?

I̶ ̶s̶a̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶

Personally, I would make a viking episode which would play out like the pirate or knight episodes did.
    Maybe throw in some Trixie character development just for the heck of it because she needs it.

What about you guys?

Re: If you could make a LazyTown episode, what would it be about?

I would make it were Spartacus die and me and Stephanie fall in love
    And they eliminate every person in lazytown and it only us so I can cuddle and do very bad things to eachother god yes Robbieis weirdos

Comment

Originally posted by Pink View Post
      I would make it were Spartacus die and me and Stephanie fall in love
      And they eliminate every person in lazytown and it only us so I can cuddle and do very bad things to eachother god yes Robbieis weirdos
      Take a number.

Comment

i've always liked the idea of some sort of body-swap episode, like robbie creates an invention that allows him to swap bodies with someone else, in this case, having him swap bodies with sportacus so sportacus knows how it feels to be the bad-guy villain and so robbie can be the one that's liked and 'listened to' for once, similar to how events took place in the sportafake episode.

Comment

Stephanie is writing in her diary in her room. Sportacus goes by her window and says "Hi Stephanie!" and she ignored him. Trixie, Stingy, Pixel, and Ziggy would love to play some basketball, but without Stephanie, BasketBall wouldn't be fun. Ziggy said,"Gosh, it's so boring without Stephanie playing with us". They all agreed. Later that night, She was sleeping. Robbie Rotten comes in with a kidnapper disguise and kidnaps her while she's sleeping. Sportacus' 10 crystal glowed while he was getting ready for bed, he said,"Someone's In Trouble, but I'll save them later *yawn* since I'm too tired to save anyone." then the episode ens which is part 1.

Comment

I could make where Stephanie and the puppets having fun all day long as if it were a party and Robbie trying to ruin the fun... but that's the usual that happens in the actuall LazyTown series...

Comment

Working...
            X