Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Vocal Extractor - Phonicmind (Really Good!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Vocal Extractor - Phonicmind (Really Good!)

I'll give you a heads up: This service is not free. You can only preview a few seconds of a song if you don't pay. It's really good actually! The website's name is phonicmind.com, and you can extract vocals and make karaokes (Instrumentals). If you do not want to pay for it, you get a 30 second preview of the song you uploaded.

Here's what it did when I chose "vocals" on the song Playing on the Playground.

https://soundcloud.com/user-42592931...gontheacapella

PS: You need to use CD version quality of the songs for the best results.

EDIT:
    If you want more free previews to download, you can use different devices..with this method I've created decent JRM Bing Bang Vocals:

https://soundcloud.com/user-42592931...vocals/s-psHLR

It doesn't cover the whole song and there's still some noise though but still it's quite good for an online service. I used 2 laptops for this and i've run out of free trials soo.. Be thankful.

(I silenced the noisy parts in Audacity)

Re: Online Vocal Extractor (Really Good!)

I would still prefer Utagoe, even if it was paid. PhonicMind sounds really choppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Chad View Post
      The website's name is phonicmind.com, and you can extract vocals and make karaokes (Instrumentals)
      Thank you for this. Other than Utagoe you DON'T need an instrumental added to the vocal song. I tested it with one single song and it works really great. Be aware that if you have a low quality song the website gives an error message to upload better quality, that means that only CD quality is good enough (best in WAV), youtube audio was not good enough. That's my experience with it. For the preview it wasn't so selective though, it still rendered my youtube audio file with a preview of 30 seconds of the full song, but the paid service demands you to upload CD quality (it just stopped when I uploaded that same youtube audio file and said "bad file" ). If you don't want to pay you can divide your audio into 30 seconds song parts and put that together afterwards, but only if you're a lazypirate
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I didn’t know CD versions produced the best results PhonicMind until I saw this thread. A few months ago I put the official Go Explore YT upload into the vocal extractor and it sounded plain horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
          That didn't work for me. It just made the preview 3 seconds long grml
          Perhaps you could add silence after the song in Audacity or something to add to the length - then it might make the preview longer? I haven't tested this yet though, so I'm not sure.

Comment

That didn't work for me. It just made the preview 3 seconds long grml
            They probably thought of that too. Clever.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Also this.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]8195[/ATTACH]

Seems to be based on the ip address.
              Unfortunate. Maybe to max out the size of the preview you could loop your audio for 7 minutes (the longest it will allow)?

Comment

Here is what came into my mind earlier:

If everyone agrees to upload a LazyTown song (example, Bing Bang) to the website and send the acapella it produced here in this thread, we could edit all the pieces everyone sent together and get a complete acapella! :ehmm:

I'm assuming that PhonicMind crops the preview at random times of the audio . If not, err...

Also, if it's IP based, does that mean we could use VPN to trick the website? Sorry, i'm a techie noob.

Comment

Re: Online Vocal Extractor + incomplete Bing Bang Vocals (Really Good!)

Made some Bing Bang Vocals :Stephanie:

Comment

How about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Chad View Post
                      Here is what came into my mind earlier:

If everyone agrees to upload a LazyTown song (example, Bing Bang) to the website and send the acapella it produced here in this thread, we could edit all the pieces everyone sent together and get a complete acapella! :ehmm:

I'm assuming that PhonicMind crops the preview at random times of the audio . If not, err...

Also, if it's IP based, does that mean we could use VPN to trick the website? Sorry, i'm a techie noob.
                      I thought that stingy

Comment

Working...
                      X