Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite episodes for each LazyTown season and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite episodes for each LazyTown season and why?

Here are my favorite LT episodes for each season:

Season 1: The Crystal Caper (Because I find the scene with Robbie and Stingy in Stingy’s treehouse funny)

Season 2: Rockin Robbie (I like how they parodied Elvis Presly)

Extra: Great Greeens (GO GREEN AND GO TO HONG KONG)

Season 3: Both parts of The Purple Panther (I like the scenes at the museum and SHALALALALALA THE WORLD GOES ROUND AND ROUND)

Season 4: Robbie’s Dream Team (It’s my favorite episode out of the previous episodes I mentioned because it saved Robbie’s life)

What’s your favorite episode for each season?

Re: What are your favorite episodes for each LazyTown season and why?

Mine are:

Season 1: Crystal Caper

Season 2: The Lazy Genie

Extra/Action Time: Don't have one.

Season 3: The Purple Panther

Season 4: Ghost Stoppers

Comment

S1: "Defeeted" (runner up "Sportacus who")
      S2: Pixel TV (runner up "Energy book")
      Extra: I haven't seen all of them yet so I can't pick yet
      S3: First day of summer (runner up "Little pink riding hood")
      S4: Let's go to the moon (runner up "Robbie's dream team")

tho tbh in my opinion the older the season the better the episodes

edit: I also noticed season 1 has way more episodes compared to the other seasons

s1: 34 eps
      s2: 18 eps
      extra: 26 eps
      s3: 13 eps
      s4: 13 eps

Comment

If I had to guess, it was probably either cost, or realizing just how difficult it is to make over 30 episodes in just a year. Especially in a show with as much to account for as lazytown. Because lbr, compared to most TV shows, Lazytown has a lot more that needs to be put into a episode (a mixture of live action, puppetry, and CGI, while most shows stick to just one). Maybe after working their butts off and running into possible filming issues in the first season, they realized future ones needed to be shorter in order to make it managabe and ensure each episode still has quality. Quality over quantity.

Also this probably isn't the main reason and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Stefan and his wife also have a baby born the year season 2 came out? maybe he also needed more time to take care of his baby

Comment

They did 3 episodes a month, and because season one was made in one year and season two in almost half a year you come to this number of episodes.
          Both seasons started at the beginning of the year, season one in 2004 and season two in 2006. I believe Julianna went into 10th grade in 2006 and she started at the PPAS so that probably had an influence on the decision to not do this a full year. They had a lot more experience in the second season, the technique was better and improved and it probably went smoother than the first season, with less costs. I'm glad they decided to make more after they found out season one did so well.

If I go for the content only:
          Season 1 favorite is LazyTown's New Superhero
          Season 2 favorite is Friends Forever
          Season 3.. meh
          Season 4 favorite is New kid in Town
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

What are your favorite episodes for each LazyTown season and why?

My favorite episode from season one would definitely have to be "LazyTown's New Superhero", because that's the first episode I remember seeing. For season two, I'm gonna say "Rockin' Robbie", just because of the music. My favorite from season three is definitely "The Purple Panther", because I like how it's in two parts. Finally, "The Baby Troll" is my favorite because I like how the song has a different feel than the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri 絵利
              S1 - Tied between happy brush day and Rottenbeared
              S2 - Dancing Dreams
              S3 - Purple Panther (1 & 2... i see it as one large episode)
              S4 - Lets go to the moon

I wonder what made them decide to be like "LETS MAKE SEASON 2 18 EPISODES!!!"

Too expensive? Too tired? No more ideas?
              They probably contracted for 52 episodes (like 26 a year) but the contract covered 2 years. When they got to 52 they stopped. They were not worrying about years specifically.

Comment

Season One: Ziggy's Alien - ziggy is so cute! and galaxy is one of the best lazytown songs ever - plus robbie as an alien is rather amusing
                Season Two: Dancing Dreams - ziggy and steph are so cute! definitely the only episode to ever come close to any actual emotion - it's rather effective in this episode
                Season Three: The First Day of Summer - robbie's adventures in lazytown during this episode are quite funny
                Season Four: Ziggy's Talking Teddy - ziggy is cute and one more time is an excellent lazytown song

sadly, none of the four seasons featured an episode solely dedicated to the life of airship a.i.
                maybe in the fan series?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonzorio View Post
                  sadly, none of the four seasons featured an episode solely dedicated to the life of airship a.i.
                  maybe in the fan series?
                  NO

Comment

Originally I was writing this for a Q and A that someone was doing for there website for the members of GL. But I did not finish it in time and that member is no longer here. So I finished it here

1. Welcome To LazyTown. Because when I was finally able to watch the series I went straight to episode 1. And I thought it was well done. There was some funny moments in it and just a great introduction to the series.

2. Defeeted. Because this just had that awkward moment where the mayor is just standing there while everyone else is trying to help Sportacus. I loved it

3. LazyTown's New Superhero. Because we get to see Stephanie take the role of Sportacus in this episode and it just so well made. Need I really say more then that?

4. Secret Agent Zero. Mayor Meanswell as a Secret Agent. Enough said.

5. LazyTown's Greatest Hits. I am usually not into these kind of episodes but this was great. And the way Robbie answers Steph just made me laugh

6. Dancing Duel. Because of just how odd this episode is

7. Rockin' Robbie. This was a great episode with reference's to Chuck Berry and Elvis.

8. Little Sportacus. Because Little Sportacus looks like Jives and this was a great episode.

9. LazyTown goes Digital. Because this episode introduces Techno Generation and TECHNO PIZZA

10. The Lazy Genie. The Genie is a great character and the way how he and Robbie work together is great. Also The Greatest Genie is an amazing song.

11. Roboticus. This episode was a great first episode into Season 3 after a long hiatus. Plus Never Say Never is a fantastic song Mani really out did himself with that one.

12. Little Pink Riding Hood. I love this one because we actually get to see Stephanie and Robbie inside Sportacus Ship.

13. The Scavenger Hunt . This episode is just good. And Take It To The Top is a great song

14. Who's Who? Stephanie vs Stephanie

15. The Purple Panther . This was a well put together 2 part episode

16. The First Day of Summer. Why? Because Robbie pretty much loses mind mind without everyone else there.

17. The Lazy Cup. Why? Because Robbie is working with Living versions of his previous desguises. and All Together is a great song.

18. Breakfast at Stephanie's. Just the episode in general is great.

19. Let's Go To The Moon. Because Dancing On The Moon Is a wonderful song. And this episode was a decent first episode to Season 4.

20. The Last Sportscandy. Because almost anything that has time travel becomes a favorite of mine

21. Secret Friend Day. Mainly because of the song Friends.

22. New Kid in Town. Again mainly because of the song featured which is Sportscandy.

23. Time to Learn. This episode was funny. Specially the reference to AC/DC. Also the song Time to Learn/We Love School is really good

24. Princess Stephanie. The fact that Steph breaks out of the whole being a Princess thing and would rather be herself was a nice touch to the episode. And the song Princess For Eternity is great

25. Ziggy's Talking Teddy/Wizard Of LazyTown/The Baby Troll. I put these here together because I like them for the same reason. The songs featured. Though between them I find Ziggy's Talking Teddy more interesting then the Wizard Of LazyTown. As for The Baby Troll I am not really into it. The song Friend For Life is great though.

26. The Fortune Teller . Robbie as a Fortune Teller is just great here. And the song is not bad either.

27. Ghost Stoppers. This episode was just interesting. And a nice shout out to the GhostBuster Movies. Plus the song GHOST STOPPERS is just great I love it.

28. Mystery Of The Pyramid. The whole Idea for this episode is great. And GO EXPLORE is awesome. Probably one of my favorite LazyTown Songs of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                      Originally I was writing this for a Q and A that someone was doing for there website for the members of GL. But I did not finish it in time and that member is no longer here. So I finished it here
                      I can put back the original topic if you want. It's now on a hidden place.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Season 1 - Records Day
                        Season 2 - Sportacus Saves The Toys
                        Season 3 - The LazyTown Scavenger Hunt
                        Season 4 - The Wizard of LazyTown
                        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                        X