Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown - Season 1 DVD in Brazillian Portuguese 1ª Temporada

Hello!
    So, i made a LazyTown Playlist with ALMOST every episode of season 1, in the first dub.
    The dub made in the studio Vox Mundi. Also know like Discovery Kids Dub and Sbt Dub.
    If this isn't allowed here, i promise i will remove this post. But i Think this can be really Helpful for some fans of the first dub, like me. :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...wIGTzU3vYzWmHo
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DVD-Box-Lazy-Town-Volume-2-3-Discos-184109.jpg Views:	1 Size:	149.6 KB ID:	153279

Re: LazyTown - 1º Season in Brazillian Portuguese 1ª Temporada

Thank you very much. But if I had episodes, I would have uploaded them into MEGA, GD or GLM. Just in case.

Comment

I would have uploaded them into MEGA, GD or GLM.
      Good observation, i think i gonna do a zip, or a folder and them, put the link to download here.

Comment

Originally posted by BeinIsMine View Post
        Good observation, i think i gonna do a zip, or a folder and them, put the link to download here.
        It's great that you uploaded to YouTube. The quality of the video/audio is not so good, and I don't know if you changed that or because of the way you recorded the videos?
        If the video/audio quality is just the way it is, save the time, and don't make download links.

Can you try to get the DVDs of this language?
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown - 1º Season in Brazillian Portuguese 1ª Temporada

Originally posted by LazyPooky
          If the video/audio quality is just the way it is, save the time
          Yup, the quality isnt the best, i Think the record of every episode is from 2007

Comment

Yup, the quality isnt the best, i Think the record of every episode is from 2007
            I see. Do you have a link to an online shop that sells the Braz Portuguese DVDs? or maybe you can ask around. It's easier for you because you live in that area and knows the language.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown - 1º Season in Brazillian Portuguese 1ª Temporada

They don't sell DVDS with the First dub anymore. Only with the Latino-Portuguese version

Comment

They don't sell DVDS with the First dub anymore. Only with the Latino-Portuguese version
                So Brazilian-Portuguese is different from Latin-Portuguese? I didn't know that.
                Also it's sad that they don't sell it anymore. Maybe we need to search on Ebay.

Comment

Working...
                X