Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!! Animators/Artists needed for Series 5 (or whatever we're going to call it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Animators/Artists needed for Series 5 (or whatever we're going to call it)

Hello all.

You've probably heard that some of us are making a brand new fan-made series of LazyTown. Our proposed deadline for the pilot is fast coming and we've got our scripts and voice tracks ready to go. However, time is running out. We (technically) have 3 artists, but only one - Luckenbeck - has been active. We believe that putting the work all on Luckenbeck is a bit harsh, so we're looking for people who will be able to give up enough of their time to draw art and scenes for the Series.

If you think you're the person who'll be able to help Luckenbeck throughout the Series - so far for the whole of 2018 - then please reply below.

For reference, this is the kind of style we would like to go for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITkChMbrLcY

Thank you,
    AP

Re: HELP!! Animators/Artists needed for Series 5 (or whatever we're going to call it)

Is this fan project still happening?

Comment

Re: HELP!! Animators/Artists needed for Series 5 (or whatever we're going to call it)

Originally posted by Glanni Glæpur View Post
      Is this fan project still happening?

Think so.

Comment

How can we contribute (us none artist) , perhaps a list of necessary actions or components including data/research, materials either donated or funded...what can we do?

Comment

You could critique us on how bad we are :/ we're just a tad bit disorganised atm

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllMine View Post

Think so.
            I like the smart ass sarcasm with the increased size after the video. Heaven forbid I ask a damned question.

Sorry, YOUR HIGHNESS, ItsAllMine I shant EVER ask a question again.

Comment

I like the smart ass sarcasm with the increased size after the video. Heaven forbid I ask a damned question.

Banter Witty Banter

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AndrewPSSP View Post
              You could critique us on how bad we are :/ we're just a tad bit disorganised atm
              Critical suggestionz.

Comment

Will you guys think about making songs? I can give my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
                  Will you guys think about making songs? I can give my hand.
                  I can contribute editing in the form of syncing which I've come to be proficient ..

Comment

ItsAllMine is the Xizer of the new generation.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      ItsAllMine is the Xizer of the new generation.
                      Googled Xizer and this was the sixth result: http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Xizer

Comment

Googled Xizer and this was the sixth result: http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Xizer
                        I love Weird Al Yankovic too! I probably would have got along really well with Xizer.

Comment

There are not many animators amongst us, in fact there are none. So maybe someone has an idea how to fix the situation? :ehmm:
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                            There are not many animators amongst us, in fact there are none. So maybe someone has an idea how to fix the situation? :ehmm:
                            Post this project to the LT reddit or animator forum sites?

Comment

You need me? I can be able for this

Comment

Working...
                              X