angry video game nerd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angry video game nerd

i just can't get over how funny this guy is, check out his new videos: http://www.gametrailers.com/screwattack.php

i especially love his die hard video, it could be his best one yet.
    sigpic

When I discovered his videos I wacthed all that interested me in one day, I found I was swearing and cursing a lot more than usual that evening and the following days.

Comment

ASS! ****BALLS!

Comment

"Shit pickle"

The chronologically confused about movies and video games is a good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEVzPCY2T-g

The Powerglove is still the best!!

Or where he compares Sega with all its (stupid) accessories. Thats worth watching.

Comment

I watched them all in one day and did not go back for a few months. Thanks for reminding me that he is still around.

This guy has some good analogies.

Comment

Re: angry video game nerd

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29877.html
            One of the best yet.
            It's a little slow going, but the end is priceless.

Comment

I love the review he did for Friday the 13th.

"YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD."

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29877.html
                One of the best yet.
                It's a little slow going, but the end is priceless.
                yeah the review of the rambo games this guy is awesome.

Comment

i must admit, his videos are getting rather boring, as he does all that acting stuff before getting to the review.

still funny though.

Comment

Yeah I notice he's doing too much production for the videos which kind of takes away from the atmosphere of just recording himself being a pissed off gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                      i must admit, his videos are getting rather boring, as he does all that acting stuff before getting to the review.

still funny though.
                      Ya, especially in his recent Christmas and Halloween specials.
                      WAY too much "acting".

My favourites are still the first year (up to round about Bible Games).
                      After that he got more well known and kinda lost it a bit.

Good thing we've got Yahtzee to pick up the slack.

Comment

still funny though.
                        WAY too much "acting".

Yahtzee got old after the first few videos. The British guy with an annoying accent speaking fast gimmick gets old fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer

still funny though.
                          WAY too much "acting".

Yahtzee got old after the first few videos. The British guy with an annoying accent speaking fast gimmick gets old fast.
                          Only if you consider an accent other than your own to be a gimmick.
                          Believe it or not, some people actually do talk like that.
                          Crazy, I know.

I see the fast talking as just a convenience thing, really.
                          It just means the vids take half as long to load and to watch, which is nice.

Gimmicks aside, what he actually says is mint.

Comment

its really funny to those of us who played some of those shitty games lol

a new one just recently came out, they're still funny!

Comment

has anybody seen the latest one? it's mostly about the film The Wizard or something, and Super Mario Bros 3. then he goes into how Mario 3 is 'satanic', and all his game consoles start beating him up and everything, because they're possessed, and then this robot Jesus comes in shooting everything and... yea, it's pretty weird, but kinda awesome at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X