Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you woke up as any LazyTown character, who would you want it to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you woke up as any LazyTown character, who would you want it to be?

I'd probably choose Sportacus, because I'd be able to do a bunch of moves that no one else can do, fall from practically infinite heights, and be healthy.

Re: If you woke up as any LazyTown character, who would you want it to be?

I would want to wake up as the LazyTown kitten, for reasons that are known by people who know me closely...

Comment

Stingy because he's the best one smh (d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶u̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶l̶m̶a̶o̶)

Comment

I would wake up as Haninn or robbie tbh cos haninn loves junk food, robbie loves cake and they are lazy af, I relate to the both of them despite Haninn being a rooster and I'm a human lol they are great characters, I seriously dk who to wake up as out of the pair

Comment

I would wake up as Trixie, because i'm already like Trixie irl i like to prank my friends

Comment

I would like to wake up as the fan-favourite character, Airship A.I. There are many reasons in which she is the character I would like to rise from slumber as, however I have decided to take time out of my busy life to explain some of these reasons in explicit detail. Look further on in my post and enjoy the essay in which you are shortly about to read.

The first reason is simply how caring and compassionate Airship A.I. truly is. Throughout the run of the show, we have seen Airship A.I. care for and look after Sportacus time and time again. When the clock strikes 8:08, she's always there to inform him of his bedtime. When Sportacus is bored, Airship A.I. is always there to suggest a sport or suggest an activity - and when something bad happens, Airship A.I. is there to comfort him and attempt to right wrongs - remember Fortune Teller? Airship A.I. decides to bring Sportacus back up to the airship once he suffers a sugar meltdown. And don't forget the Purple Panther! Upon a sugar meltdown, Airship A.I. motivationally states that "there's always a way!" (Well, at least, I think it's Airship A.I... It might be Sportacus's Armband A.I., who is also an excellent character.) I would like to wake up as Airship A.I. so I too can be as lovely and friendly.

The next reason is that Airship A.I. is actually a key member of the LazyTown community society. I think we can all agree that Sportacus is necessary for the future survival of the town - the residents seem to get themselves in trouble a lot! However, without Airship A.I., Sportacus would be in no condition to save anyone! It seems that Sportacus has locked all his fruits and sportscandy in some sort of vending machine that requires Airship A.I.'s help to dispense. Sportacus also stores all his sports equipment and tools in strange compartments located on the walls of his airship - these too, require Airship A.I.'s assistance in order to gain access. Airship A.I. also allows Sportacus to demand anything, no matter the location, and have it simply drop conveniently in front of him. For instance, an "apple!", or a "bowling ball!", or a "skateboard!"... the list goes on! Without Airship A.I., not only would Sportacus not have the necessities to live, he would also be without the necessities to save. This means I would like to be Airship A.I. as I can truly make a difference and help not only Sportacus, but every citizen of LazyTown.

My final reason may be considered slightly selfish, though it is a reason nonetheless. I would like to be Airship A.I. as Airship A.I. seems to have a rather simple life. Airship A.I. does not have to worry about the struggles of debt, work, friendship, relationships - no, Airship A.I. just gets to chill out in Sportacus's ship, set him little tasks and throw fruit at him sometimes. Airship A.I. never seems to come into any problems of her own - the only time Airship A.I. has problems is when Robbie tampers with the ship - though of course, that is a rare occurrence and was quickly sorted by Sportacus. This shows that Airship A.I. is as much a resident of LazyTown as anyone else. Sportacus prides himself on saving any resident in trouble, and when Airship A.I. was in trouble, what did he do? He saved her. The point of this paragraph, however, is that Airship A.I. has a relatively easy life. I would like to wake up as her so I could enjoy the laid-back lifestyle.

In conclusion, I would like to wake up as Airship A.I. over any other LazyTown character for three reasons - her personality, her importance and her lifestyle. All three of these points are superior to any other character's equivalent - for that reason, I struggle to see how one could even begin to prefer waking up as someone else. Statistically, based on this evidence - Airship A.I. is the most desirable character to wake up as. Thank you for reading.

"Sportacus, how high do you think you can hit an apple?" - Airship A.I., S04E01 Let's Go To The Moon (2014)

Comment

See "What would you do if you suddenly turned into Stephanie." Also, I've come up with an OC for the Airship A.I., and I think it and the "Armband A.I." are the same thing. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Robbie so I can live underground and all that.

Comment

It's a toss up between 2:
                  Rottenella. My favourite colour is purple so I'd be fine with a wardrobe full of purple tutu's, in theory I'm friends with Robbie and I'd be able to backflip everywhere simply because I could!
                  Bessie, and I'd go on a date with Milford 'cause he's a nice person dammit!
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonzorio View Post
                    I would like to wake up as the fan-favourite character, Airship A.I. There are many reasons in which she is the character I would like to rise from slumber as, however I have decided to take time out of my busy life to explain some of these reasons in explicit detail. Look further on in my post and enjoy the essay in which you are shortly about to read.

The first reason is simply how caring and compassionate Airship A.I. truly is. Throughout the run of the show, we have seen Airship A.I. care for and look after Sportacus time and time again. When the clock strikes 8:08, she's always there to inform him of his bedtime. When Sportacus is bored, Airship A.I. is always there to suggest a sport or suggest an activity - and when something bad happens, Airship A.I. is there to comfort him and attempt to right wrongs - remember Fortune Teller? Airship A.I. decides to bring Sportacus back up to the airship once he suffers a sugar meltdown. And don't forget the Purple Panther! Upon a sugar meltdown, Airship A.I. motivationally states that "there's always a way!" (Well, at least, I think it's Airship A.I... It might be Sportacus's Armband A.I., who is also an excellent character.) I would like to wake up as Airship A.I. so I too can be as lovely and friendly.

The next reason is that Airship A.I. is actually a key member of the LazyTown community society. I think we can all agree that Sportacus is necessary for the future survival of the town - the residents seem to get themselves in trouble a lot! However, without Airship A.I., Sportacus would be in no condition to save anyone! It seems that Sportacus has locked all his fruits and sportscandy in some sort of vending machine that requires Airship A.I.'s help to dispense. Sportacus also stores all his sports equipment and tools in strange compartments located on the walls of his airship - these too, require Airship A.I.'s assistance in order to gain access. Airship A.I. also allows Sportacus to demand anything, no matter the location, and have it simply drop conveniently in front of him. For instance, an "apple!", or a "bowling ball!", or a "skateboard!"... the list goes on! Without Airship A.I., not only would Sportacus not have the necessities to live, he would also be without the necessities to save. This means I would like to be Airship A.I. as I can truly make a difference and help not only Sportacus, but every citizen of LazyTown.

My final reason may be considered slightly selfish, though it is a reason nonetheless. I would like to be Airship A.I. as Airship A.I. seems to have a rather simple life. Airship A.I. does not have to worry about the struggles of debt, work, friendship, relationships - no, Airship A.I. just gets to chill out in Sportacus's ship, set him little tasks and throw fruit at him sometimes. Airship A.I. never seems to come into any problems of her own - the only time Airship A.I. has problems is when Robbie tampers with the ship - though of course, that is a rare occurrence and was quickly sorted by Sportacus. This shows that Airship A.I. is as much a resident of LazyTown as anyone else. Sportacus prides himself on saving any resident in trouble, and when Airship A.I. was in trouble, what did he do? He saved her. The point of this paragraph, however, is that Airship A.I. has a relatively easy life. I would like to wake up as her so I could enjoy the laid-back lifestyle.

In conclusion, I would like to wake up as Airship A.I. over any other LazyTown character for three reasons - her personality, her importance and her lifestyle. All three of these points are superior to any other character's equivalent - for that reason, I struggle to see how one could even begin to prefer waking up as someone else. Statistically, based on this evidence - Airship A.I. is the most desirable character to wake up as. Thank you for reading.

"Sportacus, how high do you think you can hit an apple?" - Airship A.I., S04E01 Let's Go To The Moon (2014)
                    "Why are you smiling? You failed." - Airship A.I., S03E05 Who's Who? (2013) haha

Comment

Airship A.I. should have a face on a monitor or something, like Holly on Red Dwarf :xd:

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

To be really honest: Stephanie. I know it might sound predictable but come on, you know that you wouldn't mind it at all

Comment

Would love to wake up as Pixel, having my own lanky house and dozens of super computers would be the coolest

Comment

Does the kitten that appears in Crystal Caper count?

I like showing up to occasions and events one day and just vanish forever after that and i'll be all lonely and everyone will forget about me like they always do :(

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Chad View Post
                              I like showing up to occasions and events one day and just vanish forever after that and i'll be all lonely and everyone will forget about me like they always do :(
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	5ugvg0.png
Views:	1
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	150154

you remind me of Sue Heck btw...do you wear braces?
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X