Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you suddenly turned into Stephanie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you suddenly turned into Stephanie?

Imagine that you woke up from a night’s sleep, you look at yourself in the mirror but then, you find out you turned into Stephanie complete with the pink hair.

What would you do if you turned into Stephanie?

Re: What would you do if you suddenly turned into Stephanie?

I genuinely would never eat anything unhealthy again, the guilt I would feel if I ruined a skinny body with junk food would be overwhelming!
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

My childhood self would be scereaming with joy, but i would be okay with it tbh..

Comment

Get to Iceland as fast as I possibly could.

Having the right steph would be one essential part to the creation of S5.

Comment

I would be shocked as a male myself, wouldn't know what to do tbh

Comment

i would say b i n g b a n g d i g g i r i g g i d o n g after i woke up

Comment

I'd probably start making social media posts on special accounts as Stephanie

Comment

If i suddenly turned into stephanie i would cry because the video games that Pixel has in LazyTown are boring and LazyTown doesn't have YouTube.

Comment

Dance like there's no tomorrow!

But in reality dance until I'm sweaty then take a bubble bath.

Comment

Do the splits and all the other athletic things I can't do haha

Comment

I would be totally scared and probably die of paranoia.

Comment

Maybe I would hide from everything because of what i became. Or, imagine the model somewhat.

Comment

I'd be Stephanie, but I wouldn't be in LazyTown. I'd probably get there as fast as I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyan_Mario View Post
                            If i suddenly turned into stephanie i would cry because the video games that Pixel has in LazyTown are boring and LazyTown doesn't have YouTube.
                            You can just sneak in a game console like the Wii U or the PS2 so you won’t get bored of only playing Pixel’s games. Also, Iceland has YouTube so LazyTown should have it.

Comment

I would be happy to wake up as Stephanie, because besides Sportacus she is my favorite character.

Comment

Working...
                              X